[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He did nothing wrong >He's a mountain of meat,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Letho of gulet.jpg (81KB, 800x799px) Image search: [Google]
Letho of gulet.jpg
81KB, 800x799px
He did nothing wrong

>He's a mountain of meat, never seen anyone bigger
>>
>>381983401
I killed his bitch ass
>>
ITS YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT FOR PLAYING SOLDIER BOY
>>
>>381983401
Being a beefcake is he stronger than Geralt whose canonlogically the strongest Witcher due to having more mutations?
>>
>>381984203
geralt isn't canonically the strongest witcher, the only confirmed effect of his extra mutations is the white hair
and yeah, he probably is stronger in pure strength given the elven bath scene where he casually nearly drowns geralt
>>
>>381984578
I thought Geralt's mutagens tripled the normal Witcher effects because his body reacted so well to them, normal Witchers like Vesemir, Lambert and Letho got only the bare minimum.
>>
>>381984943
whoever told that pulled it out of their ass
>>
File: 1483425092372.jpg (17KB, 460x423px) Image search: [Google]
1483425092372.jpg
17KB, 460x423px
why does his sword have spikes on the side
>>
>>381983401
He's a bro. And there was literally no reason to kill him
>>
>>381984943
He had more mutegens, but it's only theorised that they made him stronger, never outright said.
>>
>>381983401
>saved by Geralt, feel that he owes him now
>Geralt tracked Wild Hunt, helps him find them
>When Geralt offered himself to Eredin in exchange for Yennefer, he took care of her
>endured her bitchy character because he treated Geralt like friend and again, he felt he owed him
>once she caused enough trouble, they got caught by Nilfgaardian spies
>Emhyr himself asked him to perform a task of killing NR rulers
>after killing Foltest, gets Geralt in trouble by pure accident, he did not expect him to be there
>spares Geralt's life because he still treats him like a companion and feels he owes him
>if you don't do it yourself, he saves Triss for you from Nilfgaardians out of his own will
>doesn't want to fight at the end and wants to end everything on good terms
He deserved more than just a shitty W3 cameo.
>>
>>381985274
Historical greatswords have those

>>381985289
He still killed a fucking king and almost got you executed
>>
>>381985274
For catching the opponent blade and to ensure your hand doesn't slide when bracing it to perform stabbing.
>>
>>381985385
So did Roche(potentially). and he may have put Geralt's life in jeopardy, but he then spared it.
>>
I wish Witcher 3 didn't make him look so weird, he just looks like a giant baby.
>>
>>381985381
I was kinda disappointed with his cameo in W3 aswell but still happy they actually included him in it, even if it was a tiny role.
>>
>>381985274
For catching an opponents' sword/weapon. I'd imagine having to higher on the sword than the hand guard would give more options for parrying or even trying to disarm an opponent. Plenty of real swords with that sort of thing
>>
>>381985274
To sheath it easier
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.