[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BEAT THIS? EVEN O&S

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: latest-2.png (57KB, 305x275px) Image search: [Google]
latest-2.png
57KB, 305x275px
HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BEAT THIS? EVEN O&S ARE EASIER THAN THIS.
>>
>>381983187
Kind of a false equivalency aint it? O&S is something you can prepare for and even become OP to make easier.

Not nearly as much player agency in those fps levels, especially during certain choke points that make you play an exact certain way at that difficulty in order to get through.
>>
>>381983471
I can't make any advancements because the grenades are constantly going off. I can't flank because the ai will pick me off.
>>
>>381983623
>complaining about COD grenade spam in 2017

Are you a time traveler or something? Should I warn you to try to prevent some terrible disaster?
>>
>>381983623

You'll have to either go back a checkpoint or try to find the "just right" avenue of safety from the current one, you may have already hit a "deadend" on your current respawn . That looked-for saftey being a temporary term, sometimes, going sand bag to sandbag needs to happen so you can just live long enough to get to a trigger point so your ai buddies finally engage, move up.

Like, theres tons of vids for this game nowadays, emulating that (not necessarily directly, from moment to moment) is your best bet...
>>
>>381983623
Pick them off from a distance if there isn't infinite respawn involved, then move in afterwards. Otherwise, just take cover, move forward slowly until your allies do the same - rinse and repeat. Grenades are a bitch, but it is definitely doable.
>>
>>381984503
nigger the last level where you stormed the nazi capitol building traumatized me for life
>>
>>381986947
It wasn't even politically significant by that time. It wasn't restored since that fire that was one of factors that put Hitler to power.

IRL it took several days of room-to-room fighting to capture it. Man, imagine surviving the whole war only to die in the last couple of days.
>>
>>381987075
The SS honor guards wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
File: 0.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>sitting on the beach calling in airstrikes
>suddenly fifteen grenade indicators all around me
Treyarch you cheeky cunts
>>
>>381988669
Are the new campaigns hard?
>>
>>381983187
>You will not survive
You got what you played
>>
File: Blowtorch & Corkscrew.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Blowtorch & Corkscrew.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>381983187
*shooting through grass intensifies*
>>
File: IMG_3809.jpg (49KB, 600x885px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3809.jpg
49KB, 600x885px
>>381983187
Man this thread is stirring up some buried trauma in me.
>tfw finally beat the level in front of the Reichstag
>tfw literally raining grenades
>>
File: IMG_0013.jpg (31KB, 599x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0013.jpg
31KB, 599x416px
>>381989436
this. And the Molotov cocktails the Russians get are absolute bunz
>>
>Had to do the Ray Gun Easter egg to even remotely beat the level

>Got the Purple Heart trophy during Heart of Reich, legit confused as to why

>GRENADES FUCKING EVERYWHERE

Man, those were simpler times.
>>
>>381989863
The soundtrack went great with it though.
>>
World at war was the first platinum trophy I ever got.

Fuck you, jap zero planes!
>>
File: AssIsTheOnlYwAyToGo.jpg (50KB, 570x855px) Image search: [Google]
AssIsTheOnlYwAyToGo.jpg
50KB, 570x855px
>>381983187
Beat the entire game with a friend on veteran, took us two days. the grenade spam was just too much
>>
File: Cup_of_rage.jpg~original.jpg (41KB, 340x444px) Image search: [Google]
Cup_of_rage.jpg~original.jpg
41KB, 340x444px
>>381983187
it was a fun ride
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.