[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please spoon feed me and explain why everyone seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: mechanika.png (184KB, 500x620px) Image search: [Google]
mechanika.png
184KB, 500x620px
Can someone please spoon feed me and explain why everyone seems to think Nintendo won E3?

I thought Sony did better.
>>
>>381976297
>>
>>381976297
>I thought Sony did better.
How???????? It was boring af and were the same games of the E3 2016.
>>
>now check out our hardware, these shooters and this rad car
zzzzzzzzz

>now throw your hat at the frog, you are now the frog
wahoo goty
>>
>Fucking Shills ITT
>>
>>381976297
People love shocking announcements of games they've wanted for a long time. Pokemon and Metroid Prime 4 for Switch were both that kind of announcement. They also showed off more gameplay for games we already knew about, but showed off new features we didn't know about (hat mechanic mostly). It wasn't the best conference ever, but the best part of E3 is the shocking announcements, and Nintendo brought that when no one else did. Sony basically just showed a bunch of stuff from last year.
Admittedly Monster Hunter World is probably an equally big announcement for many people, but it doesn't have the shock and excitement value of Metroid or Pokemon
>>
>>381976297
sony reveleaded the same games than last year, nothing new

nintendo had a lot of surprises like metroid and pokemon, and also odyssey looks like the best 3d mario since 64
>>
>>381976541
The beginning of Microsoft's presentation was the typical cancer but past that it was almost a non stop stream of games, which is rare for E3. Granted a lot of those games weren't that great, but it was a step in the right direction for Microsoft.
>>
Why does it seem like everyone's rooting for anyone else but Sony?
>>
>>381977040
Because this ain't neogaf
>>
>>381977040
Because sonybros are universally considered the most insufferable fanbase.
>>
>>381976297
>ms
games also on pc

>sony
cinematic experiences and scripted events out the ass

>nintendo
fun looking games
>>
>>381977040
sony is annoying people with the no cross play on minecraft, e3 presentation coasting on the coat tails of last year's presentation, and Jim Ryan just generally being an insufferable dipshit with everything he's said lately
>>
>>381976297
Well, see, there are people who AREN'T surgically attached to Sony's cock.

Hard to believe, I know.
>>
>>381976297
Prime 4
Metroid 2 remake, even if it has QTEs with blocking and shit
Mario odyssey being goty apparently, had the fucking theme song stuck in my head for about a week, yes see.
and seeing shit like etrian odyssey 5, ever oasis and other stuff

yeah no they won hands down. sony had zombies, some cars and lots of cutscenes
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.