[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm seriously going to buy this. Portable Skyrim is neat,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

I'm seriously going to buy this. Portable Skyrim is neat, and I'm actually curious to try the motion controls. Bethesda is milking Skyrim but I'm supporting that practice by repurchasing the game. I've played over 300 hours of Skyrim so I feel it's fair to buy the game again. Do you respect my decision?
>>
No.
>>
>>381955546
just do it
have fun anon, stop caring about what we think
>>
>>381955546
Yeah, it's not like you're just buying it for no reason. I don't see a problem with it.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>381955546
Todd, please stop
>>
I feel that this is the kind of decision someone who is trying to justify his $300 paperweight that he hyped so much would make.

Enjoy your game drought

Zelda is so massive and all encompassing it really doesnt lend itself to replays. Its an exhausting game. Sure was a blast playing it (on wii u)
>>
>>381955546

inb4 some retard with 8000 hours on skyrim tells you it's not worth it
>>
>not waiting for odyssey to come out
>not waiting for the next hardware revision

LMAO AT YOUR LIFE
>>
I never played Skyrim because I was very busy in school when it came out. Never got around to it and now I have a Switch so portable Skyrim sounds a like cool deal. Yea yea >slowpoke
>>
Yes. I wasn't a huge fan of Skyrim, but it's portable and will have Zelda stuff.

I wonder if the Switch version will have mods though. Probably not.
>>
File: wt0ggjndgilhi9rcf3xb.jpg (99KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
wt0ggjndgilhi9rcf3xb.jpg
99KB, 1200x630px
>>381955546
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNiWwza_I_I
>>
File: 1463725211135.jpg (27KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1463725211135.jpg
27KB, 750x750px
>>381955546
Remote played it on vita. Would recommend, comfy as shit.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 235x214px
>Do you respect my decision?
of course i do my fella! im planning on doing the same, i have heard from a reliable source that you will be able to preorderâ„¢ soon! who else here is preordering Skyrimâ„¢ for the Nintendo Switch?
>>
I'm going to buy it, but if they don't release it soon I might end up passing it and just buying it for my PS4.
>>
>do you respect my decision?

no. i bought a wii-u just to play MH3U. it was a shitty idea when i did it, and it's going to be a shitty idea when you do it.

does console skyrim even have mods?
>>
>>381955546
No thanks I'm going to get skyrim vr for my PSVR for a truly immersive experience. Have fun looking like a man child at a coffee shop swinging around your joycons. Fus ro duhh
>>
I personally plan on purchasing it myself as well as the vr version.
>>
>>381955841
I wouldn't get it on the Switch anyway, but if there was a moddable game, I'd just get it on pc. Like I was going to wait to get Stardew Valley on Switch until I remembered I can't mod it on there.
>>
>>381955546
Nice blog faglord
>>
>>381955546
no mods.

go play no mods skyrim for awhile and see how you feel
>>
>>381956076
>does console skyrim even have mods?
Switch doesn't.
>>
>>381955546
First of all
>implying they'll bother implementing motion controls properly
Second
Even if they do, it's just fucking Skyrim again you cuck, don't waste your money on the same fucking game from five plus years ago.

Please stop giving Todd Howard your money.
>>
>>381956387
I've literally played more than 200 hours of Skyrim without mods. Not really an issue. The only mods I ever use are cosmetic anyways, like armors and shit and even then I cherry pick a lot because I hate stuff that is lore breaking or simply clashes with the base game.
>>
>>381956646
I just cannot see portable skyrim being a huge bonus enough to buy it again, and shortly after the amiibo announcement Nexus went ahead and

oh wait master sword mods and link outfits have been a thing for a long time.

But, motion controls are wonky as fuck for the Switch. ARMS was too god damn sensitive I had to switch to manual controls and very weird to get used to.

I wish you the best of luck going for an unmodded ES game and one that is 6 years old. but I do not see it as a 60 dollar buy
>>
>>381957031
Well last time I bought Skyrim was 6 years ago when it released. I won't ever use motion controls, and I actually would never buy an amiibo I'm a grown man for fucks sake, I don't spend my money on literal happy meal toys.

I just really want to play Skyrim again, and portability would be cool since I can't spend much time at home because of work/uni. I can now play on my downtime between classes
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.