[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be kid me >have kirby air ride >favorite game >play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1470253801138.png (12KB, 246x200px) Image search: [Google]
1470253801138.png
12KB, 246x200px
>be kid me
>have kirby air ride
>favorite game
>play it every day
>be irresponsible little shit
>never put discs back in their cases
>kirby air ride disc is scratched
>disc stops being read five seconds after game begins
>eventually stops being read at all
>fast forward to now
>discover old kirby air ride disc in basement
>wipe the dust off of it
>wash off any dust or fingerprints under the faucet
>it still doesn't play
>mfw no new copies will ever be made of this game
>mfw no virtual console release
>>
Just emulate you dunce
>>
>>381948471
but that means i'd have to something illegal
>>
Wipe the disc with a soft cloth, apply a small layer of toothpaste, massage it in, rinse it off, and wipe any remaining paste off the surface. That should effectively resurface the disc and make it readable again.

Worked with my copy of Twilight Princess. Cutscenes kept prompting DREs from the console until I did the toothpaste trick.
>>
>>381948697
Haha I'm calling da police cuz u downloading some old GAYCube gaem xPp
>>
>>381948173
>kid
>kirby air ride

Damn.
>>
This thread is bad.
>>
>>381948697
>nintendo retards
>>
>>381948173
Is KirbyAirRide anon here to make this thread not shit?
>>
>>381948697
You literally have the legal copy you underdeveloped piece of shit.
>>
>>381948697

It's not illegal under U.S. law to make backups of any physical media you've purchased, even if that media involves copy protection you would have to defeat somehow. You just can't distribute or sell backups.

Companies try to claim otherwise, but they're full of shit. Courts have consistently ruled against them when they've tried to push for anti-backup legislation. So merely having a bunch of ROMs or disc images on your computer isn't a crime.
>>
>>381949520
no i don't, i paid money for a disc (with all the flaws that come with that disc) that has some software written to it
i didn't pay for the software

>>381949050
if nintendo fans are known for paying for what they want and obeying the law, then i guess i'm a nintendo retard

>>381950119
i can't make a backup of what i have on the disc, since it doesn't work; i would be consuming what someone else illegally distributed thereby supporting the illegal activity. that may not be illegal in and of itself, but it doesn't qualify as "making a backup" and i don't want to support that activity. moreover, nintendo asked me not to on their website and i like nintendo, so i won't.
>>
File: 1305298383818.jpg (120KB, 896x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1305298383818.jpg
120KB, 896x1014px
>>381948697
>What are you in for?
>Murder and rape, you?
>I downloaded Kirby Air Ride without the permission of some japs in suits
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.