[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need your help one more time, /v/. I'm pretty much at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: one last bunishment.jpg (88KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
one last bunishment.jpg
88KB, 960x540px
I need your help one more time, /v/.
I'm pretty much at the end of Nocturne, normal mode, true demon ending.
I'm right before the Kagutsuchi fight, but I wanna be prepared for Lucifer.
I know i need to get Freikugel, but is anything else recommended?
Any changes I could make to my moveset or a recommended level?
And what's the best place to grind?
>>
File: hannukah.png (542KB, 855x646px) Image search: [Google]
hannukah.png
542KB, 855x646px
>>381939453
I also have the Super Pixie and Dante.
Would getting Metatron be a good idea?
>>
File: 1461446956613.png (227KB, 328x330px) Image search: [Google]
1461446956613.png
227KB, 328x330px
one last bump
>>
buy that girimehkala in the labyrinth with pierce and fuse him to demons you want in the final. or don't because a full party of demons knowing pierce invalidates all challenge for the fight.
>>
>>381941564
Well I think i'd like a challenge so I guess I won't do that unless i'm absolutely desperate, thanks.
Do you know if the best spot to grind Tower of Kagutsuchi 3?
>>
focus+freikugel is necessary. All other part members need to have debilitate, mediarahan, buffs/debuffs.
>>
>>381942154
So Dante and Pixie will work if I put some stuff on Pixie?
And I guess I will get Metatron then.
Thanks man.
>>
>>381942504
since only ur demifiend has pierce, hes the only one doing damage. Dante doesnt have any healing and his buffs are not great. Everyone else needs to be on support duty while you attack. You need a party that can null ice, fire, and mind attacks. Id recommend black frost. War cry, fog breath, tarukaja, and debilitate are big.
>>
>>381943076
Alright, i'll start training my Black Frost, too.
> War cry, fog breath, tarukaja, and debilitate are big.
Are you saying I need to try to get those on my Black Frost?
>>
>>381939453
>>381939872
>And what's the best place to grind?
Tower of Kagatsuchi 3 outside the save room if you emulate you can speed up the game and use the enemy encounter rate boost to get really fast level ups as I could auto through fights with my team

>but is anything else recommended?
Masakados kagatsuchi

>Would getting Metatron be a good idea?
No hes a meme demon useless skills fire of whatever its called is random hit so its useless

>>381942154
>>381943076
Listen to this guy hes right I had one healer and one debuffer/buffer in a team of all peirce and it still takes a few minutes to down Lucifer just hunker down with a solid team that has your back while you do damage
>>
>>381944036
not really no, I had tarukaja, rakukaja, debilitate, and mediarahan on my frost. I think my daisoujou had war cry. I would get someone else in your party with war cry since you shouldnt do it. You shouldn't be wasting turns on war cry, some one else in your party should.
>>
>>381939453
As someone who just did all this stuff recently, I was level 99 with freikugel, Pierce, deathbound, focus, and some buffs, and my party was Metatron, Shiva, and beezlebub all level 99 with good skills(mostly debilitate and heals) and I was grossly overpowered and made Lucy a joke

all you really need is something with good resistances like black frost with some heals and debilitate, and freikugel with focus and Pierce on the mc
>>
File: daisoujoudaisoujou.png (319KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
daisoujoudaisoujou.png
319KB, 700x700px
>>381944919
>>381944942
>>381945478
Thank you guys so much.
I greatly appreciate the help.
I'm gonna try and figure out how to get Debilitate on my Black Frost.
>>
>>381945902
look up Lucy related threads on gamefaqs

That's what I did and found some threads that detail fairly clearly the easiest ways to get certain skills on certain demons but it might take some digging
>>
File: Untitled.png (179KB, 512x697px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
179KB, 512x697px
>>381945902
If ya dont have it Heretic mansion may help out for summoning demons and getting their hierarchys its pretty damn useful especially for metatron in my case
>>
>>381947269
I do have that, thanks.
It won't tell me how to put skills on demons though will it?
Because I can't quite figure out how to pass debilitate from Nyx to Black Frost.
>>
>>381947593
>It won't tell me how to put skills on demons though will it?
Nah thats up to fusion RNG, I hope you are lucky as it can take a few minutes of retrying.

>Because I can't quite figure out how to pass debilitate from Nyx to Black Frost.
Just keep exiting the black frost fusion and re-select the second demon to quickly refresh the ability list and hope to god you get the skills you want.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.