[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what really happened during Nintendos Super FX debacle that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0769.jpg (27KB, 295x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0769.jpg
27KB, 295x318px
So what really happened during Nintendos Super FX debacle that now its ok to sell
>>
>Img_0769

Die
>>
>>381935181
Its a vidya question
>>
>>381934907

They're probably more willing to shell out the money for it now.

What with not being able to make Switch's as fast as they want.
>>
>>381936023
Who even had the rights
Is the FX company still around?
>>
>>381934907
Ignoring any ulterior jewish motives with their overpriced emulation box, they probably did it as a way to apologize for Star Fox Zero.
>>
>>381936023
Maybe that's why the thing is 80 bucks for a Raspberry Pi with a SNES emulator and some ROMs.

I really do hope someone is able to dump the Star Fox 2 ROM. I'm curious about how different it is from the leaked ROM, or if they straight up used the aeongenesis translation.
>>
>>381937410

Well between that and the licensing fees.

A seventh of the console is Square games after all.
>>
>>381937832
>Square
Okay yeah, that explains a lot. Fuckers are massive jews. I say this as someone who shells out for a FF14 sub every month.
>>
The developers of Starfox allegedly owned some or all the rights to the SuperFX chip, and they died a few years ago.
>>
>>381938010

I'm sure if they weren't there'd be a few more from them on there.

It feels strange to not have Chrono Trigger honestly but I guess they went with the bigger franchise names instead.
>>
>>381938458

Or they're saving it for SNES Classic Vol 2.

You know damn well they'd do something like that.
>>
>>381938591

Well they've already burned through the SNES Mario library so I kinda doubt there would be a SNES Classic 2 without a Mario game to put on it.

... though I guess they could sell it with a Super Scope...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.