[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will they learn from their retarded mistake and allow fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: img_0187.jpg (110KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
img_0187.jpg
110KB, 650x488px
Will they learn from their retarded mistake and allow fucking preorders this time?
>>
What retarded mistake? Nintendo sold all the ones they produced. Whether a scalper buys 50 or 50 different people buy one each, nintendo gets the same money. It's retailers who have to deal with the chaos.
>>
>>381925828
It's Nintendo, scalpers always win.
>>
>>381925946
>What retarded mistake?
Not allowing preorders so they could gauge demand for the product and adjust production accordingly.
>>
>>381927432
You can do that without preorders.
Nintendo is just fake and gay.
>>
>>381925828
No, because that wouldn't fix shit when Nintendo is DELIBERATELY creating artificial scarcity.
>>
>>381925828
>Companies can decide if something is available for pre-ordering
Kek, not even Germany is this retarded.
>USA the land of the free and the free market
What a joke
>>
>>381927730
USA is anything but free really.
>>
>>381925828
>Will they learn from their retarded mistake and allow fucking preorders this time?

It wasn't a mistake. They purposely understock and then brag about how they're sold out everywhere and demand is super high.
>>
>>381927432

I preordered from Nintendo wtf are you on about anon?
>>
It wasn't a mistake, it was a PR stunt, nothing more.
It's just another "Look, Nintendo is still around" product. They never intended to sell it.
>>
>>381925828
they're not in production.
they cancelled NES mini production because they have the virtual conole subscription service on the switch.
>>
>>381927718
>Nintendo is DELIBERATELY creating artificial scarcity

Do people really believe Nintendo do this?

What the fuck does artificial scarcity in the video game market achieve but less sales? They aren't dealing in commodities, the only people that win are the scalpers and that doesn't help Nintendo at all.
>>
>>381928893
Nintendo has been doing this since time immemorial, they're doing it so they can keep selling you shit at full price years after release, by claiming high demand and low availability as reason.
>>
>>381928893
The NES mini was only created to create media buzz.
Nintendo never intended to sell it, it want's to sell SWITCH.
>>
>>381928990
>Nintendo has been doing this since time immemorial, they're doing it so they can keep selling you shit at full price years after release
This is what puts me off Nintendo completely. I can't afford consoles and games at full price.
Also in Eurozone Nintendo consoles are much more expensive than PS4.
>>
>>381928990

Nintendo is a toy company and they still manufacture according to toy manufacturing rules. They don't front load the market and they don't want to be left with warehouses full of shit.
>>
I want one but I'm not getting my hopes up.
>>
>>381929849
>this is what Nitentoddler believe
Nintendo was never a "toy" company. They literally started as gambling material providers to the Yakuza EXCLUSIVELY. Making cards and dice for the Yakuza.
>>
Ask a britfag who has 2 pre ordered anything. They were so easy to get I assumed there was going to be a insane amount released. Egg on my face now they are sold out everywhere and I should have got more
>>
>>381930615
>implying your preorders won't be cancelled
WEW
>>
>>381930615
Preordered what? They haven't even announced which retailers will have the snes classic yet.
>>
>>381930779
>>381931212
What? In England they have. Both retailers I have it from have now stopped selling them. Smyths even had a number that were available so I definitely will have that one and my other was Amazon that has a despatch date and aren't taking any more.
>>
>>381931551
We're talking about the SNES classic that was just announced today, faggot.
>>
File: 1478286349195.jpg (15KB, 453x398px) Image search: [Google]
1478286349195.jpg
15KB, 453x398px
>literally just an ARM processor emulating NES roms
>could just buy a raspberry pi and emulate dozens of systems while also using controllers with a cord longer than 2 feet or wireless and being able to use it to watch videos and torrent and run as a mini home server
normalfags are such schmucks.
>>
>>381931810
So is he dumbarse, UK retailers have had them up for pre-order all day
>>
>>381932047
>>
>>381932118
gamedevnetwork.tv
>UK Pre-Order Status
>Amazon UK has stopped taking pre-orders for the time being, however we expect this to open up again once they have a better understanding of their stock allocation from Nintendo. GAME are accepting orders currently and the official store in the UK is currently taking pre-registration details for pre-orders happening at a later date.
>GAME are accepting orders currently
Stop being retarded
>>
>>381932118
http://www.shopto.net/gadgets/GASNES-nintendo-classic-mini-super-nintendo?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

This wasn't sold out earlier
>>
>>381932393
>>381932397
So are preorders some kind of europoor exclusive thing? We never had preorders for the NES classic in the US either.
>>
>>381932393
Wrong link
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/06/guide_where_to_pre-order_your_super_nes_classic_edition
>>
>>381932552
Probably, I was working in a GAME store over Christmas and every NES we got was only for whoever had pre-ordered
>>
>>381931810
>>381932118
As the other anon pointed out the UK has had pre orders up for a few hours. Not only that but we thankfully get the pal version. I love the snes but the American version is ugly. So yeah. I have two. I won't be a dick though. I'll sell the second for retail to a friend.

The best part is i have my original snes with over 30 boxed games. My mum thankfully kept them all. Same with my 64. I guess i have a pretty expensive collection
>>
>>381933163
American waiting around for this thing to go up, but I'm also trying to get 2. My good friend is getting married this summer and I won't be able to fly across the country for his wedding because work. Trying to get him one of these as a wedding present. He and his wife-to-be have a huge game collection.

Which retailer allowed you to buy 2?
>>
>>381934521
I used 2. To be honest I wasn't even thinking about multiples so I didn't even look if i could order more from the same site. One was from a relatively small toy shop chain which I'm surprised had it and the other was Amazon. I wasn't even waiting for a timer. I just went on and they were for sale. Get to Amazon early enough and I imagine you'll get one. Have your chains loads up too like bestbuy or whatever you have

In my defence the news was still breaking as i was ordering mine. Only people following video games new. Now all the Facebook's know so it will be harder for you
>>
>>381935002
Thanks! I have Best Buy, Amazon, and GameStop all loaded.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.