[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to start gitting gud at SSBM. But I don't know who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1375899203507.gif (228KB, 250x144px) Image search: [Google]
1375899203507.gif
228KB, 250x144px
I want to start gitting gud at SSBM. But I don't know who to main.

The only thing I played as a kid was Dr. Mario. I don't know, I've always liked him. Apparently he's not bad, but not in the same league as the other top tiers. Part of me want's to stick with him, but I know damn well that shit like fox or marth would be an easier time getting to tournament level. What does /v/ think I should do?
>>
God I want to fuck Nostalgia Chick
>>
I think you should play a better game. If you refuse to move on, pick Fox because he's objectively the best.
>>
>>381924657
do you think she could put a strap on in my butt? that would be noice
>>
>>381924657
She'd abort your kid asap
>>
>>381924295

Stay as Dr. Mario and try to find out shit about him that no one else has. A few people are getting results with Pikachu and Yoshi of all characters, just because nobody knows how to effectively counter them at high level play.
>>
>>381924295
>taking smash seriously
LUL
>>
File: 1498355686041.png (122KB, 275x432px) Image search: [Google]
1498355686041.png
122KB, 275x432px
>>381924657
I just want to fuck her mouth. That's all I want.
>>
Stick with the meme character and become a legend.
>>
>>381924295
Play your fave character. End of story.
>>
>>381924295
Falco is easier to play than Fox, but ICs and Puff are probably the "easiest" characters in their own ways
and check out /r/smashbros /r/ssbm /r/crazyhand
>>
>>381925026
Literally built for black cock.
>>
I used to play melee and mained Falco/Marth. At low level play, any character can win and you should never blame it on your character unless you're in that upper/top echelon. I would say learn fundamentals/tech skill with a top tier and then once you're competent enough then switch to whoever you like the best.
>>
>>381925084

But Luigi is the biggest meme character in melee
>>
File: RETCHING RN.jpg (58KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
RETCHING RN.jpg
58KB, 666x666px
>>381925118
>Reddit

You have to go back.
>>
>>381925397
grow up summer kid.
>>
>>381924295

Dr. Mario isn't even that bad. His recovery is ass, but he's pretty good otherwise. It's largely Fox/Falco/Marth/Shiek syndrome that hold him back because people are tier whores

Play Dr. Mario if you want. If you get in top 50 with him, you made a name for yourself already. No one will bat an eye at the millionth fox to get in though.
>>
>>381925397

Not him, but it's actually applicable here.All the discussion and tech discover happen there, not on 4chan.

Although, it would be fucking hilarious if a bunch of fags on /v/ practiced and got gud together and cheesed some random tourney out of left field.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.