[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want to buy the gay emulator toy. Relese the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: StarFox2_SNES_Game_Box.png (180KB, 575x400px) Image search: [Google]
StarFox2_SNES_Game_Box.png
180KB, 575x400px
I don't want to buy the gay emulator toy. Relese the goddamn thing on VC.
>>
>>381922656
Just find the rom
>>
The ROM will be released online as soon as it comes out. Believe me.
>>
>>381922656
Someone will extract the ROM and you can play it on SNES9X or Bsnes.
>>
The ROM already exists you idiots, no one needs to extract anything. 100% Nintendo or whoever they contracted out to make the stupid thing just downloaded it from the internet to begin with and loaded it up.
>>
>>381923223
The ROM on the internet is an unfinished beta. The only version on the internet had to be fan translated from Japanese, so they won't use that. Meaning its probably the unseen final version.
>>
File: 213457814581489.jpg (116KB, 381x680px) Image search: [Google]
213457814581489.jpg
116KB, 381x680px
>>381923223
The ROM that's available online is actually a fairly early beta. There is a much more finished version that never got leaked and Dylan Cuthbert talked about it a while back.

Of course, we have no idea whether or not Nintendo is putting that version on the SNES Mini. Considering their track record I wouldn't be at all surprised if they just take the publicly available beta ROM and put it on the system. It wouldn't be the first time they sourced a ROM file from the internet.
>>
>>381923513
>>381923223
>>381923052
>>381922708
This, you idiots >>381923430
>>
Nintendo has purged nearly all rom sites of their content recently. Check out emuparadise, coolrom, etc.

I wouldn't mind if they did this because they wanted to take retro gaming more seriously but this snes classic is a direct insult to their audience
>>
>>381924947
That's not a big problem. There's rom packs on every game torrent.
>>
>>381923698
>This, you idiots >>381923430

Yeah, and when the "final build" gets released, someone can just dump the files from the SNES hard drive and upload the FINAL BUILD online, too. So again, just emulate, faggot.
>>
>I don't want to buy an emulator
>I want to buy an emulator
so which is it?
>>
>>381923513
>fairly early
You mean almost feature complete.
>>
>>381928457
Supposedly there is a lot of content in the final beta that doesn't appear in the beta that's out now.
>>
>>381922656
Star Fox 2 is probably garbage.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.