[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*teleports behind ur counter* *eats ur cereal* *double flips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: kai cereal killer leng.jpg (440KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
kai cereal killer leng.jpg
440KB, 900x900px
*teleports behind ur counter*
*eats ur cereal*
*double flips through the window, lands on a flying car and sends u a trollface on ur omnitool*
>>
File: paint.png (20KB, 731x410px) Image search: [Google]
paint.png
20KB, 731x410px
Still mad, /v/?
>>
File: 1.jpg (187KB, 500x444px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
187KB, 500x444px
>>
>>381917854
works every time honestly
>>
File: stereotypical badger clapping.gif (29KB, 482x800px) Image search: [Google]
stereotypical badger clapping.gif
29KB, 482x800px
>>381917821
>>381917854
>>
Good. You opened this message. This isn't actually asari military command. They're busy tending to what's left of their planet.
So you survived our fight on Thessia. You're not as weak as I thought. But never forget that your best wasn't good enough to stop me. Now an entire planet is dying because you lacked the strength to win. The legend of Shepard needs to be re-written. I hope I'm there for the last chapter. It ends with your death.
-KL
>>
File: 1464853625797.png (725KB, 830x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1464853625797.png
725KB, 830x1000px
How do we fix Kai Leng?
Would turning him into a cute girl help?
>>
>>381917652
What the fuck does nightwing have to do with video games.
>>
>>381918446
Play Mass Effect 3 and find out.
>>
>>381918446
>>381917652
So I looked it up and he eats Anderson's cereal, pisses in some vases and kills an autistic kid with a toothbrush.
I heard Deception was bad but holy shit. WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA? Every one of their attempts at making him seem cool makes him come off an a dorky edgelord
>>
File: 1425763497626.png (57KB, 487x642px) Image search: [Google]
1425763497626.png
57KB, 487x642px
>>
>>381918209
You could start by removing him altogether.
>>
>>381917652
Good. You opened this message. This isn't actually asari military command. They're busy tending to what's left of their planet.
So you survived our fight on Thessia. You're not as weak as I thought. But never forget that your best wasn't good enough to stop me. Now an entire planet is dying because you lacked the strength to win. The legend of Shepard needs to be re-written. I hope I'm there for the last chapter. It ends with your death. Nothin' Personnel Kid
-KL
>>
File: 2620198-ch.jpg (9KB, 320x234px) Image search: [Google]
2620198-ch.jpg
9KB, 320x234px
Good. You opened this message. This isn't actually Drew Karpyshyn. He's busy tending to what's left of his game series.
So you survived our fight on Mass Effect 2. You're not as weak as I thought. But never forget that your best wasn't good enough to stop me. Now an entire series is dying because you lacked the strength to win. The legend of Mass Effect needs to be re-written. I hope I'm there for the last game. It ends with A, B or C.
-CH
>>
>>381918664
He was written in the books to be an arrogant prick that's intended to be unlikable.
In the game he just winds up being edgelord supreme.
>>
>>381918664
yeah and he eats the cereal because he's "an adrenaline junkie", apparently doing random shit while you wait for a target to come home is thrilling
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.