[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy DQ Heroes 1 and 2 while they're on the Steam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 894723.jpg (867KB, 1447x2343px) Image search: [Google]
894723.jpg
867KB, 1447x2343px
Should I buy DQ Heroes 1 and 2 while they're on the Steam sale, or wait for the translation of Heroes 1+2 for Switch? They will actually release it in the west, right?

Also, Dragon Quest thread.
>>
2 > 1
1 is a tower defense game.
2 is a proper musou.
>>
>>381911101
get it on pc.

second game is soo good. 4k reso 60 fps on pc looks gorgeous
>>
>>381911101
It'll probably never come west.

Or at least, it won't come west until the PS4 version of DQH2 is like a year old
>>
No chance unless Nintendo forces them to fix the port.
>>
File: alg-dodgeball-jpg (1).jpg (54KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
alg-dodgeball-jpg (1).jpg
54KB, 750x499px
>>381911101
>Heroes 1+2 for Switch
Why the fuck would you want to play that abomination? Much less PAY for it? Is Nintendo's cock truly that far up your ass or haven't you heard the game runs worse on Switch than even on Vita?

Just get the PC or PS4 version.
>>
>>381914881
Supposedly the final version of the game runs significantly better than the atrocious demo, so make of that what you will.
>>
>>381911101

It depends on how big of dealbreakers performance and portability are. The switch version will run like ass. But if gaming on the go is a must for you, there's no other option. You aren't going to miss anything by skipping the first game and jumping into the superior sequel.
>>
>>381915193
I have the final version, docked runs better but undocked runs just as bad, H1 is about the same as the PS3 version framerate wise though.
>>
>>381912942
>>381915293
So I shouldn't even bother with the first game? Does the sequel include characters from the first game, or is it an entirely different cast?
>>
>>381915819
2 and 1 share no major story elements, the main cast is completely new and the returning cast are all from past DQ games.
Though 1 is still a decent game but 2 is somewhat better
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.