[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decide to give NV a try because /v/ wont shut the fuck up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

File: FNV_box_art_(US).jpg (1MB, 1330x1650px) Image search: [Google]
FNV_box_art_(US).jpg
1MB, 1330x1650px
>decide to give NV a try because /v/ wont shut the fuck up about it
>character creation is actually pretty fun
>off to a genuinely good start
>want to get to vegas ASAP
>get killed by fucking giant bees flying at mach 10
>try and sneak past
>seen from 10000 miles away
>try and sprint past
>lol nope they are literally impossible to get around :^)
>have fun taking the scenic route :^)
>next 5 hours involve running ALL THE WAY around the ENTIRE FUCKING ZONE
>literal theme park route visiting all the shitty little hubs when i just want to get to the titular city
>railroaded THIS FUCKING HARD in a game that's supposed to be "open world"
>eventually make my way to new vegas
>haha oh wait just kidding, it's only the exterior of vegas which is just a run-down shanty shithole
>want to enter vegas? that'll be six gorrillion caps :^)

fucking dropped. what a stupid fucking game. advertise NEW VEGAS and then lock it off behind a thousand obstacles. fucking kill yourselves. game isn't even open world, it's a fucking nascar track.
>>
>>381896426
git gud
>>
>>381896426
>Bait posting this hard

If you wanted a new vegas thread you just had to ask faggot
>>
ITT op is a bethesda shill and wouldn't know a good game if it was right in front of him
>>
>>381896790
Really? I don't see one here.
>>
File: Izksyrtr.jpg (141KB, 1456x819px) Image search: [Google]
Izksyrtr.jpg
141KB, 1456x819px
>want to discuss NV on /v/
>get told to go to /vg/
>go to /vg/
>/fog/ is just waifu and 4 posting
>>
File: 1497913155459.png (23KB, 402x436px) Image search: [Google]
1497913155459.png
23KB, 402x436px
>BUY NEW VEGAS... IF YOU DARE!
>>
>>381896790
I love how defensive NV fags are that they couldn't possible thin that someone could dislike their precious game.
>>
>try to sequence-break
>complain when the game puts obstacles in your way
wew
>>
>>381896903
Maybe it's because NV has been discussed to death and there's nothing left to talk about?
Get over yourself, faggot
>>
>>381896903
/fog/ is full of FO4 because all the NV fans had a mass exodus because they couldn't tolerate people liking FO4 in their presence.
>>
File: Lucky357Magnum.png (863KB, 2300x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Lucky357Magnum.png
863KB, 2300x1100px
I know you're baiting, OP, but thanks for starting a NV thread.
Alright, now post your Weaponfus.
>>
i was fun with NV they have special moment for me.
>>
>>381896426

you can get through that gauntlet if you're remotely smart, that's the point
>>
>>381896426
(You)
>>
>>381896426
>Oh my god like why is this game expecting me to ROLEPLAY wtf this is nothing like skyrim?!?!?
I know you probably get scared at the slightest idea that not all games are structured like GTA where you can go do what ever the fuck and you can't be assed to pay attention to a story for two seconds but fallout new vegas demands this from you.
Your fidget cube must have helped you a lot during this experience
>>
>>381896426
Done it before. They aren't hard to get by.

Besides, even if you did, the fucking deathclaw would have murdered you if you're that unskilled.

And don't start shitposting, because you aren't skilled enough to get past the cazadores and that isn't a bad thing since that's not something you're normally intended to do.
>>
>Start a new New Vegas playthough
>Find something new every time
Just found out that you can jump onto the roof of the Goodspring general store as a nice vantage point for the standoff with the powder gangers
>>
It is about fucking time /v/eddit realise fnv is shit meme game. Only took you 7 years.
>>
Why are NV fans so defensive?

Nobody likes the stupid long run all the way around the map at the start of the game, it's literally the worst fucking part but if you say its shit NV fans will pretend like the stupidly long walk through the empty-ass desert save for Primm and Novac is suddenly fun.
>>
New Vegas beginning is idiot-proof.
>>
File: Worst faction.jpg (58KB, 390x720px) Image search: [Google]
Worst faction.jpg
58KB, 390x720px
>>381897657
Because it's all they have left to cling to, despite the game's message basically saying "Look, you're only here until the next one by Bethesda, just learn to move on you fucking clingy bitch." Also, they as afraid to commune with other Fallout fans as much as /pol/ is afraid to socialize with anyone who isn't white.
>>
>>381897031
>>381897657
>>381898003

>Why are -insert any game- fans so defensive?

Why y'all niggas so mad? The reaction to this thread was pretty small.
>>
>>381897135
>Sequence break
>In an open world game.

You can only have one.
>>
File: ThisMachineFNV.png (679KB, 3000x750px) Image search: [Google]
ThisMachineFNV.png
679KB, 3000x750px
>>381897274
Survivalist rifle is a very close second.
>>
>>381897657
Because you can actually go to Vegas at the beginning. But it's not like Fallout 3, where you just run through and be done with it.
>>
It's your fault you couldn't deal with the bees. It's all your fault.
>>
>>381897443
Literally nothing about that had anything to do with "role playing".
>>
>>381897274
>>381899721

I hear lots of people say good things about lucky and the survivalists rifle but I never understood. Why use lucky when you can use a light shining in The darkness? Also why use survivalists rifle? If it used 5.56 like the normal service rifle it would be good but as it stands it's just an above average gun with rare ammo and a glitches ironsight
>>
>>381897657
>fairly well designed format for introducing you to the world and mechanics present
>you can skip this fairly easily via trial and error your first time trying to skip this
>nv fans are "defensive" about pointing out a fact

Stop saying lies?
>>
>>381897228
No. There never was any NV of /fog/ it was basically /tesg/ waifus with guns. Only difference that TES has a lore thread on /tg/.
>>
>>381897443
did you even read the post, retard?
>>
File: enb2017_6_16_1_35_41.jpg (262KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
enb2017_6_16_1_35_41.jpg
262KB, 1280x720px
>>381901492
Lucky is almost all crits and you can get it early.
Survivalist is AMR light, you can craft yourself a fuckton of ammo for it and the sights are like that on purpose. Though part of its popularity is due to the story of its previous owner.
>>
Theres a passage before primm through the mountains that lets you skip all that but you have to get past a blind deathclaw and tou might run into super mutants in black mountain. Maybe do some grinding and dump all your points into sneak? Have you ever played a video game before?
Did I fall for bait?
>>
File: 1495975064097.jpg (218KB, 1103x841px) Image search: [Google]
1495975064097.jpg
218KB, 1103x841px
>>381897219
>and there's nothing left to talk about?
>always reach bump limit
you do realise that games don't just stop selling at the time when they come out right
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.