[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I feel like playing a game where I can go on a grand adventure.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1462042756462.jpg (533KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1462042756462.jpg
533KB, 1920x1080px
So I feel like playing a game where I can go on a grand adventure. Any suggestions? And no turn based garbage please.
>>
>>381889386
World of warcraft
>>
Dark Souls 1-3 :^)
>>
>>381889386
Is that it? Those are all the games? What a sad time.
>>
>>381889386
Wind Waker
BotW
Witcher 3
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Elder Scrolls (Pick one)
Secret of Mana
>>
Frogger
>>
>>381892216
Any good games though?
>>
>>381892305
For your apparently shit taste?

Probably not.
>>
Breath of the Wild
Final Fantasy XV
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Witcher 3

I think these are the best games that fit your description, all released in recent years, all of them are fantastic.
>>
>>381892445
>recommends modern tomb raider and fucking kingdoms of amalur
>tells someone else they have shit taste
lol just lol
>>
>>381892465
I don't own nintendo and I played FF and Witcher. They were great and that's exactly what I'm looking for.
>>
Dragon's Dogma
>>
>>381892465
Seconding Xenoblade X.
>>
>>381889386
Check lut Risen 1
>>
>>381889386
Neverwinter Nights. Don't play the main campaign, though. Play Shadows of Undrentide and Hordes of the Underdark, then download Tales of Arterra and The Aielund Saga and play those.
>>
Fable 3
>>
m b warband
>>
>>381892216
>Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

I have to admit I really loved the artstyle in that game, and the different areas
>>
File: Allegory of the fakenews.jpg (1MB, 1399x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Allegory of the fakenews.jpg
1MB, 1399x1221px
>>381897485
Too bad about the repetitive nature of it and the shit story/dialogue.
>>
>>381889386
Trails in the Sky series. It's a pretty grand adventure
>>
>>381889386

M&B warband
A Wolf Among Us
Secret of Mana
Fable 3
Sunless Sea
Freelancer
Divinity - Original Sin (somewhat)
Mass Effect 1
Jade Empire
>>
don't fall for the xenoblade x shitters, the first xenoblade was much better and probably the grand adventure you're looking for
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.