[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In a fighting game, do you prefer starting the match in the left

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: machine.jpg (49KB, 640x547px) Image search: [Google]
machine.jpg
49KB, 640x547px
In a fighting game, do you prefer starting the match in the left side or in the right?

Speaking of fighting games, considering that you went to an arcade, do you prefer playing machines that forces 2 players to sit right next to each other (like pic related) or machines that separates the 2 players by just connecting 2 machines?
>>
>>381888985
>In a fighting game, do you prefer starting the match in the left side or in the right?
I don't give a shit, it's the same
>do you prefer playing machines that forces 2 players to sit right next to each other
I don't give a shit, it's the same
>>
I find shoryuken inputs easier when my character is facing to the left so i generally prefer being player 2.
>>
>>381888985
>In a fighting game, do you prefer starting the match in the left side or in the right?
Slightly prefer left
>considering that you went to an arcade
>2010+7 A.D.
>implying there's arcades
>>
>>381890221
One can hope for arcades to be popular again, in a better way at least.
>>
>>381888985
Ideally you should be proficient with both sides so it doesnt. I do have a friend who can only consistently perform dp's on the right side though which I find odd.

As for arcade set-ups I prefer sitting next to my opponent. I find myself more easily frustrated when my opponent is faceless so online or machines where the players are opposite one another shakes my nerves a bit.
>>
File: 1472094242600.gif (756KB, 254x224px) Image search: [Google]
1472094242600.gif
756KB, 254x224px
>>381888985
>2d shit
don't care, used to either side
>3d shit
left side everytime im fucking useless on the right please god don't back throw me
>>
>>381889574
It's not the same. Sit together at the arcade means way less artists to play against for competition. Linked multi cabs of six or so means more people to play against.
>>
>>381890324
>start arcade today
>bunch of today's 15 year olds storm the place
>trash everywhere
>machines smashed and kicked
>when you tell them to fuck off, they start videotaping and talking back
>spray paint
>broken beer bottles they sneak in
>1000€ in maintenance costs per day
>>
>>381891243
get video cameras
>>
>>381888985
how are two fat people supposed to compete in this space
>>
>>381890324

There are arcades all over the place where I live.
I went to one today and played SFIV.
>>
>>381890976
He was talking about 2cab not more.
I play on 2 single linked vewlix and 2players astro city every 3 day at my locals and the only difference is you have to move your ass to speak to your opponent while lit's loading
>>
>>381891960
I ain't complaining with that.
I'm just complaining that most arcades (in here anyway) consists of 50-70% prize related games and games that are way too fucking simple in general (or games that pleases normies in short) while the rest of the percentage are games that matters the most (for me) like rhythm, fighting, light gun shooters, and other old time goodies like Metal Slug. It's difficult to find an arcade that has those type of games games not to mention, a properly handled and fully functioning one. I know they are old and may not have been attracting more players but at least have the decency to fix the buttons.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.