[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in the mood for some romance games but I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: meh.jpg (50KB, 540x532px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
50KB, 540x532px
I'm in the mood for some romance games but I don't know what to play. Looking for something with at least a bit of gameplay so no pure visual novels, preferrably where you can date boys but girls are fine, too.

Any suggestions?
>>
Or games with dating elements. I need to fill the void in my heart
>>
>>381884478
Persona 5 I guess.
>>
Monster Girl Quest
>>
>>381884561
Oops, forgot to mention the platforms I have avaible right now: PC, DS and 3DS
>>
>>381884770
Emulate PSP Persona 3. It has a female route where you can romance the bois.
>>
>>381884478
Wait for the .hack G.U. remake to do later this year. literally exactly what you want, including the boys.
>>
File: MrMassagy.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MrMassagy.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
Try this one. It's like $5
>>
>>381885002
Wait that game has romance routes? I always thought they were linear. Not OP, but thanks.
>>
OP wants cute boys you fucks
>>
>>381884478
If you like farming simulations, you could try Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons or Stardew Valley. HM/SoS have dateable boys in all their recent games
>>
>>381885120
Yeah, the story is fairly linear but the social routes aren't. At the end you can even marry someone, including 2 straight up marrying a dude endings to go along with the friendship ends. There are rumors we might get more marriage candidates with the remake.
>>
>>381885002
>they remake G.U. but not the original games
I'm still sad
>>
File: 190.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
190.gif
2MB, 480x270px
Dream Daddy comes out in 2 weeks. You romance Dads as a Dad. For PC. It's a VN but it has minigames.

Harvest Moon you can emulate.

Story of seasons.

Mass Effect 3 and Andromeda.

Dragon Age Inquisition.

Bully you can kiss boys.

Apparently you can have a gay romance sex scene in Technomancer.
>>
>>381885397
They've said they're gonna announce more .hack stuff. I still have hope.
>>
>>381885301
Sweet. I was sold on the game earlier, but now it's a sure buy. Still not sure if I have to play the originals.
>>
>>381885496
You don't, the stories are primarily self contained. It's still cool to go through all the .hack stuff that's out there as it gives you a bit more insight into the characters but it's entirely unnecessary to enjoy the games.
>>
>>381885589
Fuck it. I'm still going to emulate the originals and watch the anime. I've been meaning to jump in this series for awhile now.
>>
>>381884897
Speaking of Persona 3, is it possible emulating the PS2 FES version on PC?
>>
>>381885847
Cool. Just don't watch roots before playing g.u. It aired while the games were being released on a very delayed schedule so the later episodes contain spoilers.
>>
>>381885912
Yes, you can emulate both. PPSSPP for PSP and PCX2 or something for PS2. Very easy guides online for it if you look.
>>
>>381884478
I'm not big on dating sims, but here's what titles come to mind right away. There's a dating sim called Hustle Cat on Steam and as far as I can remember it's on sale rn. It's an alright game with both male and female options available. Think these coffeeshop AUs that fanfiction writers are obsessed with nowadays - that's the entire game for you.

There's also a dad dating sim - sorry, Dream Daddy - coming out in about two weeks on Steam. Bara dad, goth dad, punk dad and steamy content included.

If you have a DSTwo or something of that sort, you can download Love Plus along with the translation pack. It includes three female love interests and is set in high school/various locations to which you can go with your date.
>>
>>381884770
There's Tokimeki Memorial for the DS which has a bit of stat raising and such going on if that's enough gameplay for you
>>
>>381886324
I always thought PS2 emulation was shit
>>
>>381885072
wtf am i looking at
>>
File: 1496344585953.png (359KB, 658x601px) Image search: [Google]
1496344585953.png
359KB, 658x601px
>>381884478
I want to know what the doggy is.
It looks to cute to be real.
>>
File: 1363576528461.gif (150KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1363576528461.gif
150KB, 500x333px
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.