[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>queue up >game found >see this >alt f4 right away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 169461136764.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
169461136764.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>queue up
>game found
>see this
>alt f4 right away

I want to like this game but why does it keep giving me the shit maps? I think it's been ages since Hollywood and King's Row appeared in my games.
>>
>>381875397
Eichenwalde is very fun but Hollywood can suck a dick.
>>
Eichenwalde is fine. It's no Hanamura, I tell you.
>>
none of the maps are that bad, they all have many good strats
>>
>Prepare your defences!
Instapick Junkrat
>Prepare to attack!
>Quit

It's that simple
>>
Eichenwalde ain't even that bad now that they made the choke for point A better.

Lunar is the new cancer. They managed to make a 2CP map that as unbalanced as Hanamura except in the attacker's favor. It's like they're actually trolling us.
>>
>>381875456
Hanamura is one of my faves fuck off
>>
File: ScreenShot_17-06-24_19-22-43-000.jpg (409KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot_17-06-24_19-22-43-000.jpg
409KB, 1920x1080px
>Instalock Widow
>Mute everyone on my team and mute all-chat
>Teammates continue to sperg out thinking that I'm in chat and can hear them or read what they type but I actually can't
>Enjoy the game
It's that simple.
>>
>>381875695
Point A on Horizon is the best designed piece of map in the game (from gameplay perspective, it's aesthetics are shit)
It has nice defensive positions but no single Reinhardt-sized choke, several flanks to the point and pathways to defenders.

Point B is either a snowball bait or pure cancer.
It's like they built it for the previous defence timers, but the forgot they changed them.
>>
>>381875835
I mean, hearing my team tilt actually feeds me but to each their own.
>>
>>381875804
But you cannot deny that it's weighted towards defence. Attacking the second point is a borderline Sisyphean task.
>>
>>381875835
>being a literal faggot who instalocks
Let me guess "elo hell"?
>>
>>381875835
It sure is fun to miss all the time, then land one lucky headshot and run around in glee as the word "defeat" appears on your screen.
>>
>>381875941
>no single Reinhardt-sized choke

Stairs

Problem with point A is that the best defensive position is the high ground on the mezzanine and that leaves too many routes open. You have to fight on point and that has the same issues as point B with too many routes to guard. It's a complete clusterfuck of a map.
>>
>>381875397

>I want to like this game but why does it keep giving me the shit maps?

Thats because the game barely has any maps to choose from.

But there is loads of skins! Buy our lootboxes!
>>
>>381876281
The overlook is still a superb defensive position.
Attackers can't get past unnoticed and you can dictate how and where you take a teamfight. Worst case, you can easily jump onto the point.

Stairs are Reinhardt's worth nemesis desu. I completely gave up playing him on this map because every ult gets eaten by fucking stairs.
>>
>>381875397
Worst map is Volskaya

Eichenwald just has an unfortunate start

Everything else >>>>Temple of Anubis >Eichenwald > Volskaya

Ilios is top tier
>>
>>381876014
That makes it fun
>>
>>381875397
>overwatch is running
>alt +f4
>>
>>381875397
>I want to like this game but why does it keep giving me the shit maps?
Because-- as we've been telling you for ages-- it's a shit game.
>>
>>381877009
Valskaya has a flank on the first choke.
This alone puts it leagues ahead of Anubis
>>
>>381876065
>Masters screenshot
>Elo hell
There is no such thing as elo hell. Once I hit Masters for that bonus at the end of the season I do whatever I want and enjoy the game.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.