[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>paid mods are back >paid mods are only for skyrim special

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: creation-club-bethesda.jpg (21KB, 1024x489px) Image search: [Google]
creation-club-bethesda.jpg
21KB, 1024x489px
>paid mods are back
>paid mods are only for skyrim special edition
>they are hiding skyrim normal version on steam so people can only buy the special edition

reminder to not support bethesda ever again
>>
>>381870046
>they are hiding skyrim normal version on steam so people can only buy the special edition
Is this true?
>>
Dont worry, i wont. Without mods the games are total shit. Even consoles will pickup on how shallow they eventually.
>>
>>381870183
if you search skyrim on steam you only find the special edition and not the normal one,you can find the normal skyrim on steam only if you have a link to the store page of it
>>
>>381870183
He probably means that the new version appears in the search earlier, like the rest of new games and not complete removal of any link leading to the store page.
>>
>>381870046
> Paid mods are a problem

How, again?
>>
>>381870046
you forgot
>stopped the SKSE team from releasing a Special Edition version of the Script Extender because mods that use it cannot be monetized, will probably release an official version themselves via Creation Club or integrate it into the game
>>
>>381870434
>>stopped the SKSE team from releasing a Special Edition version of the Script Extender
How would they even do that?
>>
>>381870424
paid mods are not a problem in itself,it's fine for modders to be paid for their mods

the problem is that bethesda is trying to use the paid mods to make unfinished games so people will finish the game for them and earn a quick buck because of it

paid mods are promoting laziness of devs
>>
>>381870424
Companies don't deserve a share of the profits from something they didn't make.
>>
>>381870046
>release a shitty, buggy unfinished title
>have dedicated players patch it and fix your retarded mistakes
>be a greedy fuck and want to make money out of their job
This is why paid mods are bad. If 100% money went to mod makers, i would be absolutely fine with it, but it basically means that Shithesda will release more and more unfinished titles and will make a Horse Armor DLC all over again, this time it will be not even them who will make it.
Anyone who expect those mods to be "quality" is retarded. It will be shit like Link armor with textures made in MS Paint.
>>
>>381870046
I would be okay with it if the mod store had quality control. I don't mind paying for Enderal scale mods. But let's be real here - Bethesda can't even QC their own games
>>
>>381870354
>the new version appears in the search earlier

nope,the normal version doen't appaear in the search at all,they literally removed the game from the search list and can only be found if you have a link for it

http://store.steampowered.com/app/72850/The_Elder_Scrolls_V_Skyrim/
>>
>>381870424
If you have to have them, donating has always been a thing. Modders get 100% of donations, as opposed to the 30% Bethesda wants to pay them (0% if they never sell over $300).
>>
>>381870507
Well they made a change to F4 not that long ago that made many modders have to rebuild their shit, including F4SE.
I mean if they really wanted to, they could just change whatever that was every time the SKSE devs put out a new build.
>>
>>381870639
Todd is a madman
>>
How long until this affects classic Doom mods, after they realize Snapmap was a failure?
>>
>>381871269
You must be retarded to even ask this question.
>>
Bethesdaland was a mistake
>>
File: 1448637413943.png (51KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1448637413943.png
51KB, 1000x1000px
>>381870639
Yeah, I do not see it in search results, but I can get to its store page trough the link in my library
>>
>>381871331
Because it's going to happen.
>>
>>381871372
Link? I want to see if it can still be bought
>>
>>381871436
the link is here>>381870639
>>
>>381871396
Put your tinfoil hat on, I'll just be laughing at your incompetence.
>>
>>381871436
Nevermind I'm retarded
>>
>>381871465
Just you fucking watch.
>>
so how much time until bethesda cease and desist nexus because of free mods ?
>>
>>381871662
It'll be a while till that happens. Make no mistake though, it will happen, but they need to get everyone to reluctantly accept CC first
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.