[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>On the payload >Healer right next to tank >NEED HEALING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

File: mercyiwanttodie.jpg (79KB, 829x964px) Image search: [Google]
mercyiwanttodie.jpg
79KB, 829x964px
>On the payload
>Healer right next to tank
>NEED HEALING
>NEED HEALING
>NEED HEALING
>NEED HEALING
>0 heals
>Die
>Like dominos rest of the team falls

Ok guys, stop carrying your stupid healslut girlfriends. I'm sick of this shit. This is why we shouldn't allow women into the military. They always fuck up in combat situations.
>>
You sound really mad about a children's shooter game.
>>
>>381859216
Um, I know I'm not the best at these kinds of games but you shouldn't be rude to me because of that...
>>
>>381859273

>CS GO is a REAL man's shooter

why do i come here
>>
I have noticed in season 5, A LOT of mercies have tunnel vision.
All the seasons before were the seasons of bad dps.
S5 is the season of bad healers it feels like.
>>
I'll heal you if you want anon. I'm a nice Mercy who is attentive even to my out-of-position widowmakers/mccrees. We could QP a bit if you want since I feel cheap using Mercy in comp anymore.
>>
>>381860939
yes, thought I was the only one.
>>
There's a general on vg for this game?
>>
>>381860309
When did I even mention CSGO?

Yeah, you should definitely take your own advice and leave.
>>
>Genji asks repeatedly for armor
>he's never near my range ever
>some even dodge the armor

How
>>
Since OP is a faggot, can we just make this a healslut thread?
>>
>>381860939
I just had a game of a two pair one was Mercy one was Hanzo. The Mercy pocketed the Hanzo exclusively. This was fucking Plat.
>>
File: 1463614458318.gif (4MB, 540x305px) Image search: [Google]
1463614458318.gif
4MB, 540x305px
>>381861793
Why not tracer slut?
>>
clips.twitch dot tv/HotFlaccidFriesWow
>>
File: ss13healslut.png (3MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ss13healslut.png
3MB, 1920x1280px
>>381861793
>>
>OP's potatoes are pummeled over fellow neets actually getting laid.

Be good wingman or kill yourself.
>>
Post healslut stories
>>381862102
this is sexy as fuck but would a girl even be into this shit?
>>381862064
because healsluts are way more common and hotter
>>
>>381861793
>>381862102
>>381862326
>yfw when there's a healslut reddit
>>
>>381862326
>this is sexy as fuck but would a girl even be into this shit?

I'm a member of the healslut discord, and it's like 40% women.
>>
>>381862457
>40% women
quietboner.jpg
>>
Stop playing this awful game.
>>381860309
>why do I come to a place that was raised on REAL shooters (Quake, Unreal Tournament, TFC, BF1942 etc.) and thus know trash garbage when they see it
Good question.
>>
File: Yes really.png (85KB, 702x576px) Image search: [Google]
Yes really.png
85KB, 702x576px
>>381862626
>>
Haven't played this game in a brick
Is Tank meta still a thing? Was the reason I dropped it
Also I notice the hate for Mercy, always fucking hated that gamur girl bait character don't know what happened for people to be in the same boat with me thou
>>
They seriously need to make mercy harder to play, it attracts so many people who only main mercy then they get up to master rank or even grandmaster because of it. I had 2 idiots arguing over mercy because they both only played mercy.
>>
>>381862457
>>381863015
Got a link or a hint to where I can find this discord?
>pansexual
>male-presenting
>poly
I guess I shouldn't be surprised that a healsluts discord is full of that sort of degenerate lingo. Whatever, I'll just dig through the trash.
>>
>>381863468
There's a link on the healslut reddit.

You can find that on your own.

No, you don't need a reddit account.

Yes, you do need to register with the discord to access the discord.
>>
>>381861942
Whenever my team forces me onto healer I always pick mercy and say in chat "I'm pocketing (insert dps character name) good luck everyone else."
>>
File: tSiGqbv.jpg (91KB, 532x947px) Image search: [Google]
tSiGqbv.jpg
91KB, 532x947px
Serious question here...

Can males be healsluts? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>381863617
Ah, okay. Wasn't sure if it was the Leddit one (which I just joined) or if there was a better/different one.
I gotta register on the .xyz for access to most of the channels, right?
>>
File: IMG_0052.png (630KB, 870x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0052.png
630KB, 870x608px
>>381863015
>Pan (Preference for males)
So.... S T R A I G H T
>>
>>381863892
kek
being pots and pans-sexual basically means you're bi/will fuck anything human with a pulse but try to act like your feelings are deeper/more profound than that by saying that you are attracted to people regardless of their body/genitals
in the degenerate community it's become code for "yeah, I'm cool with fucking traps"
t. dated one
>>
>>381864185
t. someone who dated a pots and pans-sexual*
>>381863892
also preference for men is common for bisexual chicks (no, she's not straight, or if she is straight, she's trying to convince herself she's not) which is why lesbians get fucking paranoid/crazy in long-term relationships with bi women and those types of relationships never end well
>>
>>381863617
This is all Blizzard's fault.

Back in the day we didn't have stupid fucking healers. We had medics. We'd call out to them, screaming in pain, then they would come and we'd thank em and went back into combat to kill the terrorists who threatened America.
>>
>>381863758
>implying girls play videogames.
>>
>>381864602
But their main job wasn't healing. It was killing. Healing was a secondary job really and no one got shit on for accepting that job.
>>
>>381863758
They can.
But they're all faggots and/or cucks
>>
>>381862892
>and thus know trash garbage when they see it

Yeah, if you grew up in a garbage dump, raised on the REAL trash, you get a good eye for garbage.
>>
>>381862892

where's the lie?
>>
>>381863828
Yes.
>>
File: Kira's face when.jpg (55KB, 434x434px) Image search: [Google]
Kira's face when.jpg
55KB, 434x434px
>>381859216
>Having a Mercy
>When you can use McCree and team up with Soldier 76 in the lunar map
>>
File: 1498156924973.jpg (16KB, 135x176px) Image search: [Google]
1498156924973.jpg
16KB, 135x176px
>>381859216
Why were you on the payload? That's why you have tanks and supports, for pushing the payload while everyone else do different things. Why didn't you just grabbed one of the many health packs?
If you were offensive, you probably were standing in front of everyone. If you were defensive, you deserved it for picking shit characters. And every other tanks have means to survive without immediate healing.
>>
>>381863039
No. Hog is dead. Reinhardt is old story. Orisa is still unreliable. Dva is coming back, Winston is almost a must and Zarya is still Zarya.

The trend now is dive comp on high level matches and triple DPS on lower levels.
>>
>>381865771
Done. Feels like a sausagefest, but I have faith in your assessment anon. Thanks for hooking me up.
>>
>>381866058
It was offense and yes, I understand the dps are off doing whatever it is they do. Meanwhile Mercy was godknowswhere, NEVER with her tank.

The WHOLE POINT of mercy is to heal at a rapid rate. Perfect for tanks. That's it. But no. She's off healing a retard DPS off point. DPSs should get health packs not tanks.
>>
>>381860309
>needing to aim and cooperate

>pressing e to win

Wot
>>
>>381859216
If you are a flanker or a sniper you're not priority when half the team or more are low on health.
>>
>entire team except for healer is in voice chat
>healer gets focused by Winston flanking
>Dies
>Types in chat "GUYS PROTECT ME THEY HAVE A WINSTON BEHIND"
CALL IT OUT IN TEAM CHAT INSTEAD OF RELYING ON US BEING PSYCHIC AND WE'LL KNOW
>>
>>381867998
Women can't use mics without being ceaselessly mocked.

I'd rather die to Winston than have to deal with yet another faggot going "YOU'RE JUST ON THE MIC FOR ATTENTION!"
>>
>>381859216
Having this much autism.

If you need healing you go to them. They are not going to chase you like a retard you are.
Don't blame the healer when you die. They can go dps and you get no healing. And you get reported because you didn't switch. And since you have 0 healing done to your team you get penalized.
>>
anyone knows here to get cheats?
>>
>>381868393

Yeah in like =>silver they get mocked

thats why most of them are in silver though, and why most of you are too.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.