[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you are tasked with saving the switch. you are allowed to pull

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

you are tasked with saving the switch. you are allowed to pull any franchise and make it Nintendo exclusive. wat do?
>>
>>381856456

Halo
>>
>>381856456
>saving the switch
what timeline did you come from where it needs saving?
>>
>>381856456

Final Fantasy or Madden.
>>
>>381856456
>switch
>save
uhhhhh
continue doing what nintendo is doing?
i would probably make souls exclusive just so i can watch the garbage souls fanbase get torn to pieces
>>
The Elder Scrolls

I hate what TES has become over the years, but we all know if TESVI came out and was exclusive to the Switch people would be clamoring to buy it. And yeah, those games are even shittier on console, but that doesn't stop it from selling a shit ton.

That or Monster Hunter. MH money is ridiculous.
>>
Skyrim . . . oh wait.
>>
File: Monster_Hunter_logo.png (152KB, 386x273px) Image search: [Google]
Monster_Hunter_logo.png
152KB, 386x273px
>>381856456
>>
Always nintendo
Hahahaha
>>
I would make Minecraft switch exclusive, meaning no PC port, the switch would sell infinite
>>
Grand Theft Auto
Call of Duty
Fifa
Halo to fuck with Xbox
God of War to fuck with Playstation
>>
File: 1498411495903.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498411495903.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
Leave this to me.
>>
>>381856574
Just shitposters mad they won't play Odyssey or the next Pokémon.
>>
>>381857510
>Fifa
This is the correct answer
>>
File: uds397jwmfpjbwlhu3rn.png (465KB, 800x572px) Image search: [Google]
uds397jwmfpjbwlhu3rn.png
465KB, 800x572px
>>381856456
Zelda open world
Mario Kart 8 with Battle mode
Mario 3D platformer
Metroid Prime
Pokemon RPG

Gosh that would be an awfully nice start!
>>
>>381856456
Metroid.

Oh wait... I guess the Switch doesn't need saving then :D
>>
>>381859508
>>381859732
Sad thing is you actually think Metroid is a big franchise
>>
>>381856456
Either have monhun world delayed until May and on April fools have another trailer with a new information and at the end when showing the platforms it will be on the main dev rips off that part of the screen and yells "aporuu fuuros!" and replaces it with a only on nintendo switch sign. Alternatively announce DMC5 as an exclusive for it with ports of 1-4 all included while also announcing that 5 is the final entry for the series
>>
Star Wars
>>
File: 1498107835511.jpg (34KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1498107835511.jpg
34KB, 228x221px
If the switch was showing any signs of being in trouble and looked like it was going the way of the wii u and I got this wish, I'd just wish for Bloodborne and let it all burn to the ground. The amount of asshurt it would generate could power the earth for an eon.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.