[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>move that kills me in 1-2 hits >lockon doesn't target

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

>move that kills me in 1-2 hits
>lockon doesn't target his legs so I have to keep sweeping the camera around every time he jumps behind me
>have to run all the way back from the prison cell with no items to fight him again
>yet I still can't stop playing or trying again

what witchcraft is this? any tips or advice?
>>
git gud
>>
>have to run all the way back from the prison cell with no items to fight him again

but that's not a good idea my man...
>>
>>381855621
what else am I gonna do? can I get out without having to fight paarl?
>>
>>381855364
Are you wearing Henryk's set? I know people like to meme on here about "fashionsouls" but wearing it gave me enough of an edge to get the last bits of health off him
>>
>>381855731
Paarl is optional my man
>>
>>381855731
What? Have you not found the lantern that takes you back to the dream?

Did you actually think you were stuck in the dungeon after getting snatched?
>>
>>381855731
Explore more dude, you don't need to fight paarl at all actually, he's optional.
If you explore the map a bit more you'll find a lantern.
>>
>>381855840
>>381855862
thank fuck for that then. sorry I'm really shitty at navigating in games
>>
>>381855731
Your first visit to Yahargul is optional, and Paarl simply unlocks a shortcut to another area.

You could try exploring a little if you want to leave. There's some decent early game loot in that area though, but you'll be back later.
>>
Darkbeast Caarl is ez.

>go under his legs
>slash at them
>prevent him from charging up
>???
>win
>>
Learn the timing on his big electric blast and dodge it. Yes, it isn't easy to learn, and it really hurts if you fuck up. But once you do he becomes a cake walk.

Every time I fight him now I (ironically) lock on to him, go under him, the camera's spazzing out now but it doesn't matter he can't swipe you or anything while you're under him, just randomly swing around with a big weapon, you'll hit him. If he charges up for a blast you get a million free hits in, dodge, get another million in. If he hops away just go right back under him. Hitting him so much will also cause him to constantly lose his lightning, but it mostly just elongates the fight since he'll spend that time being a huge bitch and running away from you.

If he can't consistently hit you with his electric blast and you keep walking under him, he can't do jack shit to you.
>>
>>381855364
The same way you beat every large 4 legged monster in this series

Sit under them and speedbag their nutsack to death
>>
>>381856425
>now I (ironically) lock on to him

madman
>>
I'm about to pick up Bloodborne and a PS4, what's the general level cap, and are there any skills to avoid like resistance in Dark Souls? Can I respec at will?
>>
ok now that I know I can come back to Paarl, I need to know how to open the gate in the cathedral ward. I've been fucking around trying to find the device to open it
>>
>>381856913
There are quite a few gates in the Cathedral Ward, do you mean the one at the top of the stairs that you get by going straight out Odeon's Chapel? It's got two of those tall priest dudes right before it.

If so, either keep exploring, you'll eventually find a way around it, or suck it up and buy the hunter chief emblem from the bath messengers for 10k.
>>
>locking on
Doing it wrong.
>>
>>381856807
I'd say about 100? I remember doing the DLC around my 90s and its pretty much endgame stuff. None of the stats aren't useful, arguably endurance, you use up less of it in general in Bloodborne than you're probably used to. Probably don't invest too much into Arcane or Bloodtinge until somewhat into the game and you understand what they're used for a little better.

And you CANNOT respec.
>>
I'm also struggling on this boss, but it's Lower Loran Chalice on a lvl 33 twink. Keep truckin' on OP. And leave this fucking thread, you'll get spoiled.
>>
>>381855364
Honestly, go out all agressive on him, I got angry and just went in and did as much damage as I could. Thats ironically the best way to kill him, just keep the damage output high enough.
>>
>>381857820
>Honestly, go out all agressive on him, I got angry and just went in and did as much damage as I could. Thats ironically the best way to kill him
how is that ironic? that's the best way to kill 90% of Bloodborne's bosses. The game favors aggression a lot.
>>
>>381857303
I've been exploring, fucking around in old yharnam and unseen village for ages, I want to get on with the game already.
>>
>>381858496
Like, I did better against him angry than I did strategically, although I think that's the boss that got my to completely drop my somewhat defensive style from Dark Souls and just adopt an aggressive one.
>>
>>381859260
If you've killed the blood-starved beast in old yharnam, try that door on the right in odeon chapel that was locked before.
>>
>locking on to giant bosses

Well no wonder you're having a bad time, you're fucking awful at Souls games.

TBF I do agree the camera was terrible in this fight
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.