[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

say something bad about a game you love >there's too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 10

File: TTYD.jpg (34KB, 250x349px) Image search: [Google]
TTYD.jpg
34KB, 250x349px
say something bad about a game you love
>there's too much backtracking and chapter 2 was shit
>>
>>381855278
reminder to check the catalog before making threads >>381832269
>>
>>381855278
>Majoras Mask
The first hour is terrible and boring
>>
>>381855278
Chapter 7 was just fucking disgusting
>HAHA WE MADE YOU GO A BUNCH OF PLACES TO FIND GENERAL WHITE AND IT TURNS OUT HE WAS BACK AT THE PLACE YOU STARTED AT AND YOU JUST MISSED HIM! ISN'T THAT FUNNY? LOL LET'S DO IT AGAIN IN A SIDEQUEST
>>
File: Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg (53KB, 256x330px) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg
53KB, 256x330px
Combat is plain cookie-clicker shite. A flaw they have failed to rectify throughout the entire series.
>>
Side quests really suck in Xenoblade Chronicles. What's the point if you could do most unintentionally? No one cares about random NPC problems and they exist for no reason.
>>
File: Cave_Story_title_screen.png (3KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Cave_Story_title_screen.png
3KB, 400x300px
Sandzone
Also the whole game is too short
>>
File: halo-reach-cover.jpg (308KB, 800x1124px) Image search: [Google]
halo-reach-cover.jpg
308KB, 800x1124px
>>381855278
The Campaign is pretty much just watching a bunch of undeveloped characters die one after another.
I'm still not sure if that was meant to be the point or not.
>>
File: IMG_5813.jpg (107KB, 750x529px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5813.jpg
107KB, 750x529px
the combat system in the multiplayer aged like milk
>>
>>381856785
Jorge and Six had fucking sad deaths.
And Emile went out like a mother fucker
>>
>>381855278
Twilight Town was a constant travel back and forth, and the General White goose chase wasn't fun in the slightest.
>>
File: Golden_Sun__7_[1].jpg (165KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Golden_Sun__7_[1].jpg
165KB, 1024x768px
WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS
>>
File: header.jpg (68KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
68KB, 460x215px
The talisman system is completely fucked, bloating the collectible pool and causing more backstracking without adding anything of substance to the game

Lair of the Blind Ones exists

Bosses are far too easy
>>
File: dream team.png (342KB, 540x480px) Image search: [Google]
dream team.png
342KB, 540x480px
>>381855278
too many tutorials and the last dungeon felt padded out
>>
File: Pikmin_2_Case.jpg (37KB, 320x454px) Image search: [Google]
Pikmin_2_Case.jpg
37KB, 320x454px
Game is stupidly easy due to purple pikmin and various pikmin 1 bosses being nerfed (Beady and Bulblax)

Caves can be repetitive and I wish more aspects of them were randomized during each encounter instead of just treasure locations.
>>
I already made this same thread and it's still up.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (240KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
240KB, 1280x720px
Impossibly dumb story, the narrative stakes feel very far removed from the characters' personal motivations once you have Futaba
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.