[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do in this game? I've sunk quite some time into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: f3f82956055e.jpg (675KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
f3f82956055e.jpg
675KB, 1280x720px
What do you do in this game? I've sunk quite some time into it but I don't know how to have fun anymore. All of the servers are filled with shitty addons and the player base is mostly underage nowadays

How do you make singleplayer fun?
>>
Great fucking board
>>
>I don't know how to have fun anymore
/v/ in a nutshell, really
>>
>>381854439
Get a fuckload of map, NPC and weapon addons and just fuck around really. It gets boring fast without other players, so doing it singleplayer kinda defeats the purpose. Same with shit like Minecraft and MMO's.

They'll probably have to be your own friends too, since most of the fun server mods aren't so played anymore, it's all roleplaying shit for furries, weebs and other autists.
>>
>>381855650
Thanks for the advice anon, I'll try what you said.
>>
Go on rp servers and fuck around, try to get banned, or insult and make kids cry. That's all I do now.

I used to play TTT servers a shit ton because of the nice challenging fun. Now it's kinda lost its touch.
>>
>>381854439
RDMing on darkRP servers
>>
Single Player is kinda shit unless you want to get into stop motion machinimas. I guess you could kill time posing ragdolls around a map but that gets old fast.

I remember TTT being fun, so maybe you should try that, though you probably have already.
>>
>>381855940
>>381856179
TTT is one of the best game modes ever created.
>>
>>381854439
Holy fuck does this bring back some memories. I was an underage fuck back when i played gmod 9/10, used to play this for hours. Back before Garry sold his sold to Gabe, you could pirate this game and all sorts of mods from the official mod site. I tell you, the anime tiddys i downloaded for this game are some of my favorite anime tiddy's to this day, 11 years later. It was the dead or alive naked models and after hours of jerkin my little dong i decided i needed to buy the game.
>>
>>381856669
I've apparently logged over 200 hours in it, and I have no idea how. I don't remember playing it that much.
>>
>>381856179
I used to go download tons of apocalyptic RP maps and the like, gm_atomic the T&B Stalker RP maps. Then I'd go and decorate them.
>Turn the gas station into a little garage holdout with fences and boards over the windows and a tricked out wasteland car in the garage.
>Make a bandit camp with crucified corpses
>>
>>381856795
My steam account only says 400 hours but i feel like it was so much more looking back. I was in middle school at the time and I think a good two maybe three years straight i would get on and dark rp. I played on a server that didnt give two fucks about DM so I just ran around base building and killing people. Some of the coolest people I met played there, were some great times.
>>
I like the fairly recent scp gamemode but that isn't saying much really, the gamemode is fun but it gets repetitive after some hours, you alredy would know spawns and rush the escape route.
>>
File: 1474308948333.png (147KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1474308948333.png
147KB, 396x385px
>>381857143
sounds comfy desu
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.