[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I enjoy video games again I'm starting to hate every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

How do I enjoy video games again

I'm starting to hate every one I play

I hate the communities who play games

I'm not having fun anymore

I'm a talentless neet who could never make friends so I dont have other options

what do I do
>>
>>381853802
Try Wargaming. Honestly I've never meet more fucked up persons by Wargaming, and still they are pretty open for newcomers. Try Infinity from Corvus Belli if I would've to recommend some.
>>
>>381853802
I wish I knew.
>>
stop watching anime for one.
>>
>guys I have diarrhea that doesn't stop for several weeks now, what games do I play to make it go away

This is how every "depressed" gamer sounds. Mental health is still health. There's clearly something wrong with you so go see a professional that will help you sort your shit out and live a happy life and enjoy things again instead of asking for advice from edgy underage trolls on fucking 4chan.
>>
>>381855356
I don't watch anime I just thought you're supposed to use anime images here
>>
>>381853802
>how do i have fun again?
>im a neet

your problem has nothing to do with games, it has to do with being a fucking loser
stop being a neet
>>
>>381856158
I put out applications constantly, I'm not qualified or experienced enough for anything beyond entry level and nothing stands out about me enough to distinguish me from the hundreds of other people applying for any entry level job in my area
>>
Too much of a good thing can be bad. Take a break from video games and come back to it after a while
>>
>>381856750
Same. Spent $90k CAD on a chemical engineering degree, there's pretty much nothing, you need connections to get anything. All I can get is a factory job that immigrants new to Canada do at min wage, part time contractual work (no benefits). Life sucks.
>>
File: 1424664017380.png (101KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1424664017380.png
101KB, 256x256px
>>381856135
Maybe you should start watching anime if you're bored of vidya.
>>
>>381853802
you probably have dopamine issues my dude
stop fapping so often, get a good sleep schedule, and regulate your sources of entertainment.

also take amphetamines
>>
>>381857151
>you need connections to get anything
Then get connections.
>>
>>381859008
I have had terrible insomnia for as long as I can remember and fapping feels like one of the few things that helps me sleep
>>
>>381860186
It's burning out the pleasure centers of your brain, anon, just go to a doctor for some sleep aids or something.
>>
>>381860412
but then I'll build a dependence and be one of those people who has to pop pills to ever sleep forever
>>
>>381861876
What do you think your dopamine problems are?
You're addicted to it, you've got the same problem as people with gambling addictions.
At this point it's just trading one evil for another with less side effects.
>>
>>381853802
These threads always crack me up because nobody in them seems to understand that your brain is literally screaming at you to grow the fuck up and get a real hobby that doesn't involve sitting on your ass playing dopamine rush skinner boxes designed for 12 year olds. Here's how you enjoy video games again; act like an adult and start reading books, then play video games once or twice a year.
>>
>>381853802
Video games are only really fun to me after I've accomplished something. My suggestion is to do something productive, preferably not on a computer:

Do yard work
Volunteer work
Chores around your house
Pick up a hobby like woodworking, an instrument or drawing
And ESPECIALLY clean up your room/desk area. Games are way better when your surroundings are nice and clean.
>>
>>381853802
I hate videogames but I want to become a paid shill because I have nothing else in my life.
>>
File: 1450045919838.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450045919838.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>381853802
Try out different hobbies or even just different types of games to find something you do still enjoy.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.