[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How often do you see a design so shitty it makes you not want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0140.png (287KB, 309x645px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0140.png
287KB, 309x645px
How often do you see a design so shitty it makes you not want to play a game?

Hard mode: no WE WUZ
>>
File: 192367657.jpg (55KB, 275x355px) Image search: [Google]
192367657.jpg
55KB, 275x355px
>>381851503
The ayy version of overwatch.
>>
I'll dickride Xenoblade 1 all day and I WILL play 2 but holy shit dude

>tfw captcha was "select all images of belts"
>>
>>381852205
this game is a monstrocity, no idea how they could regress this bad after X
>>
>>381852205
>designed by nomura
This is the hack in charge or KH3 and the 7 remake
>>
Every time DLC drops for SFV
>>
>>381853175
Nomura just designed the Nopon party member and the antagonists I think
>>381852987
I think the artstyle is great, very vibrant but the character designs themselves are hot garbage. Like Rex would be fine if it weren't for the gay-ass windows in his pants. Pyra looks ridiculous too
>>
>>381853175
the 2 character designed by Nomura are the only 2 good/normal looking characters in the game so far. The rest of the cast is do disgusting that I wonder what were they thinking when they greenlighted that shit.
>>
Any game with an anime artstlye
>>
>>381852205
Agree, I feel like this guy is a downgrade from Shulk.

I like the rest of the designs tho.
>>
>>381854845
At least Xenoblade has a shitton of armor to pick from so I can get Rex out of those stupid pants
>>
>>381851503
Not very often, but it does happen.
It's usually shit like the uncanny hair and lips of modern Bioware character models.
>>
Any game going for super realistic graphics.
>>
>>381851503
watch the show, dipshit
>>
>not liking clown GoD

What the fuck is wrong with you, OP?
>>
Anytime they have furries.
>>
File: daimonken.webm (3MB, 1304x720px) Image search: [Google]
daimonken.webm
3MB, 1304x720px
>>
File: Jiren.png (56KB, 288x480px) Image search: [Google]
Jiren.png
56KB, 288x480px
>>381857963
>wanting to watch a show with designs like this
lmaoing at you
>>
>>381851503
>Not liking Egyptian clown god.
How is it possible to have taste this bad?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.