[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>50GB >game seems to break itself every session >gender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1359x767px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1359x767px
>50GB
>game seems to break itself every session
>gender restricted classes
>no different than any other MMO

I really don't see the appeal. Has a nice character creator though.
>>
>>381847856
>that resolution

what game though
>>
the main appeal is that it's the only modern looking sandbox mmo on the market right now. Servers are garbage because of the huge increase in playerbase though.
>>
>>381848074
FFXIV looks better than BDO though.
>>
File: Steam_2017-06-25_21-58-11.png (40KB, 265x121px) Image search: [Google]
Steam_2017-06-25_21-58-11.png
40KB, 265x121px
>>381848074
But personally I picked it up when it went on sale a few weeks ago and really don't regret my purchase at all. The game has a lot of depth, doesn't handhold the player past the tutorials and does a great job of emphasizing player freedom because of it.
>>
>>381848267
If you prefer the art style of FFXIV to BDO then that's your shit and it doesn't matter much. I think BDO looks miles better than FFXIV after having played that game through all of heavansward content. To the point though, FFXIV is not a sandbox mmo.
>>
>>381848440
>>381848074
>sandbox mmo
what did they mean by this
>>
>>381848074
Sandboxes are a traaaaaap.
>>
>>381848569
Assuming you're not being snide about your own ignorance I'll answer for you.
A sandbox mmo is the original formula for an mmo. There is no traditional "end game" content like raiding and no emphasis on what the player should be doing once they hit level cap, Sandbox mmos usually just have stat grinding for higher numbers on gear, equipment, housing items, crafting materials etc. depending on how you decided to play the game and what goals you set for yourself.
>>
>>381848612
By definition sandbox mmos are just grind forever with no end in site. It really only appeals to people who have nothing going on in their lives to get trapped from anyways.
>>
>>381848776
>>381848873
>sandbox mmos are just grind forever with no end in site
uninstall.exe
I don't understand how people can like MMOs honestly.
>>
>>381849115
Yeah they definitely aren't for everyone. I've played a lot of mmos because of friends and never liked any of them due to the "just grind for 200 hours so you can see the end game content xD" but bdo ive actually enjoyed from start to finish. MMO as a genre is garbage though.
>>
>>381847856
black desert is a shit meme
>>
>>381847856
>Twitch.tv MMO

What else were you expecting?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.