[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite video game? Mine is Eden: World Bu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Icon_144.png (59KB, 144x144px) Image search: [Google]
Icon_144.png
59KB, 144x144px
What's your favorite video game? Mine is Eden: World Builder for iOS edengame.net
I ripped off Minecraft at the height of it's popularity and made a cool few million dollars for doing so skillfully. It's now its own religion seperate from Meincraft and I am but a loyal follower. I'm currently working on a bank for virtual currencies. Ask a successful game developer anything, or shit-talk his glorious creation. IDC i'm proud of my shit no matter what.
>>
i'm the guy who wrote angry birds and i made way more than you did
>>
>>381844507
yea but your game is shit KEK
>>
Im Iwata from Nintendo. We have internet up here. Ask me anything.
>>
>>381844594
i'm not a dumbfuck who likes his own trash

like you
>>
Wtf is going on in this thread? Also, I've played Eden before. There's no gameplay but I have nostalgia for all the comfy, somewhat isolate worlds I've explored.
>>
>>381844115
Can you build brown bricks? That's the most fun you could possible have while playing an app.
>>
>>381844651
It's not trash, see my people come to support me even now =D what is dead may never die
>>
>>381844750
the technology for tactile feedback isn't there yet. but there is enough audio-visual feedback to make some mobile games good. EDEN is going cross platform
>>
>>381844718
The game is what you make of it senpai
>>
So the virtual bank will be a service that games hook into. You will be able to trade the games currency or tokens for other game currency tokens.

The idea is to provide a bridge between virtual worlds.
>>
>>381845390
We hope to enable trust, liquidity, and security for virtual economies. Making the virtual more important.
>>
>>381845532
As well as increased transparency, and meaning to virtual tokens. Making F2P currencies less of a scam and more of a meaningful way to be rewarded for virtual work. The goal is returning fairness to the rigged (system)
>>
>>381845707
I know it sounds a bit like a crackpot idea, but there is an actual path from incubation to implementation to reality. At first we will start with video games that believe in the idea and want to help it.
>>
>>381846087
As it grows in legitimacy, the pressure on the bigger players to participate will increase. Eventually forcing everyone relevant to the idea to participate or be leaving significant money on the table.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.