[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you realistically want to see in the next Animal Crossing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 12

File: Z253j.png (641KB, 715x536px) Image search: [Google]
Z253j.png
641KB, 715x536px
What do you realistically want to see in the next Animal Crossing game?

inb4marriage/romancing
>>
I actually had an E-Reader and did that. Good times.
>>
Dating
>>
Minigames for villager interactions eg. a villager challenges you to a dance-off and you play a rhythm minigame. Or they ask if you will help them make some other villager a birthday cake and you get a cooking minigame.
>>
>>381830898
You've already said what I wanted.
>>
I don't play Animal Crossing anymore because I'm not a fucking manchild. What I want is to go back in time to when me my sister and my parents all played AC together almost religiously.
>>
acre system
nes games
>>
File: villager.png (161KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
villager.png
161KB, 900x900px
>>381830898
>No romance and no roommates, fuck that shit and furries can fuck off
>Add more shit from Population Growing (more unique dialogue, balls you can kick around, a more elaborate dump, morning workout)
>Add more shit to do at night (nocturnal villagers, more bugs and fish, later store hours)
>Get rid of the rolling log system, give it an actual camera and make it look like the MK8 Animal Crossing track
>>
>>381830898
The decorating system from Happy home designer. Obviously you would only be able to pull from your inventory and storage. It would also be cool if you could place placeholder boxes for items you need to order from your catalogue, and then you could open it the next day in the place you wanted it. Call it Nookazon or something.
>>
File: witchy pepe.png (214KB, 1024x1113px) Image search: [Google]
witchy pepe.png
214KB, 1024x1113px
>>381830898
VR integration with romancing of multiple villagers

romance is indicated by kissing

turn the whole town into a pagan orgy kissing cult

animal crossing really needs to expand its borders
>>
villagers need to change how they think of you depending how you treat them. I want to be able to make them hate me or love me
>>
better world generation and customization
>>
Sports
>>
>>381831830
>Population Growing

Stop being retarded. This has never been and will never be the subtitle. It was a tagline exclusive to the boxart. Nintendo has never, ever referred to Animal Crossing as Animal Crossing Population: Growing!
>>
A shrine to Khorne
>>
1. more quirky music. The OST in NL is great but it doesn't fit AC as much as the previous titles

2. Less emphasis on Isabelle. She hogged too much screen time from the other villagers, give her a permanent position but let me decide which villager will be my secretary.

3. No grinding area. Incorporate ways to make money instead of a secluded island.
>>
>>381831957
this and able to mating press the villagers
>>
File: animal crossing gamecube sciprt.jpg (43KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
animal crossing gamecube sciprt.jpg
43KB, 500x374px
actual personalities

bring bill trinen in on the localization again
>>
No grass wear.
>>
>>381832436
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
>>
>>381831516
this, Warioware type minigames
>>
>>381832665
Bill localized the GC game? Thats based
>>
>>381830898
>jobs with actual substance
>errands with actual substance
>cooking and farming
>direct fucking control for placing public works shit
>villagers with actual personality and no more fucking retarded food lines
>>
I want to see Isabelle's house.
>>
>>381830898
I WANT TO FUCK THAT DOG
>>
File: FrenchToastCup.png (428KB, 668x473px) Image search: [Google]
FrenchToastCup.png
428KB, 668x473px
>>381830898
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt1LHFlBO6M

Everything from this video
>>
>>381832871
How do you do "actual substance"
>>
>>381830982
I didn't have an e-reader. I do not remember how I was able to access it.
>>
>>381832871
All the talk about food is just a jap thing. Watch any slice of life anime and all they do is talk about what they want to eat.
>>
>>381833057
you got there using a gba link, no e-reader needed
>>
>>381831830
It's not just furries.
Google pretty much anything about Animal Crossing and check the autocomplete choices.
>>381832969
She sleeps on your doorstep, then runs to the town hall when she hears you wake up.
>>
Acre system, NES games, original soundtrack. Honestly if they just ditch the rolling pin world I'll be happy, never liked it.
>>
All the gameplay additions have been great. All I want is a return to the seedy atmosphere in the GCN OG
>>
>>381830898
Fuck you, gimme romance
>>
I have no intention of buying a Switch anytime soon but I do have a 3DS and backwards compatible Wii, which AC game should I play?
>>
>>381830898
a reason to play once the novelty wears off and the loneliness sets in again
>>
>>381833751
Gamecube and New Leaf.
>>
File: 462362456235467.png (32KB, 569x571px) Image search: [Google]
462362456235467.png
32KB, 569x571px
>>381832839
>it was an elaborate ploy in order to get closer to isabelle
>>
>>381833751
New Leaf has some cool stuff, but in the GameCube one you can get NES games for your house, which was fucking sweet.
Probably a toss up between those two.
>>
I'm kinda conflicted. I wonder if Harvest Moon elements would fuck the game over or be needlessly complex with little reward.

I think I'd like more control in doing stuff in the village.
>>
Basically a Chao Garden and pets. Admit it, I win.
>>
File: mario-kart-8-dlc-02_2jfe.jpg (270KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mario-kart-8-dlc-02_2jfe.jpg
270KB, 1280x720px
a world that looks like this
>>
>>381830898
drop the cilindric world
>>
>>381834356
stop
>>
>>381834356
fuck off sonicfag
>>
>>381830898
most people have already listed good things I'd want, so I'd just like to add
>3d wallpaper
Like, the skyline wallpaper would look ten times better if it had depth to it, i'd love to make the top floor look like an actual skyscrapper condo rather than some kiddy wallpaper that is a poor emulation
a dedicated backyard would also be nice for gardening
>>
I hope we get something bright and colorful like the GC version instead of faded and fuzzy like New Leaf.

Have a system where we can lock in favorite villagers and they won't try to move unless you unlock them. Or, make the animals have to speak to the player before they move. Make animals we have high friendship with ask to move less.

Let us grow stuff if we want. If you do grow crops make it worthwhile. Like one building you could have in your town be a restaurant and you can sell what you produce to them.

I want to leave the town and explore. The island is nice but something more. A mountain, forest, and cave would be neat. We could get stuff for exploring those areas, too., like gems, mushrooms, flowers that don't grow naturally in the town, insects, special fruits and nuts, and fish. We could invite animals or visitors to come with us. The restaurant idea could tie into this. They could ask us to fetch them certain ingredients to help keep their place going well.

No more grass wear.

More conversation options for animals and more to do with them.

We should be able to buy as many saplings, bushes, and flowers we want at one time.

If we're still the mayor, we should be able to decide where animals who are moving in can place their houses. Instead of random move-ins, have two or three animals request to move into the town. That way we can have a choice of who moves in. We could also reject them. Maybe a day or two later, another group of animals could send in requests. The better your town, the more frequent the requests would come.

Have the tent always be up. It looks ugly when it's broken down. Just have the tent flap open when no one is camping and closed when they are. For the igloo, have there be a light on at all times when someone is camping. Increase the amount of campers dramatically. Maybe tie it to how well the town is doing.

I want a massive town with lots of animals.

I'd like a camera we can control so we can look around.
>>
>>381830898
I want the interactions between villagers to be more dynamic. Have some feud, even hate each other, have others be best friends or even date, and have villagers have appropiate reactions when other villagers they like or hate leave.

If you choose you can create physical paths to your friend's towns, allowing you and your friends to see each other's towns, even when the other isn't there. These paths would be wild areas with exclusive bugs and fish, and Harvey's campground would be connected to these paths. In addition to the campground's features from new leaf, Harvey and certain campers would offer special missions that offer rare or exclusive rewards. Missions are easier if done with friends.

Quillson is removed from the game.

Bats, Snakes and Platypuses are now villager species.
>>
>>381834512
I never realized how badly I want an AC that isn't top-down.
>>
>>381830898
I'd like a "best friend" system. No romance, that's weird and realistically they'd never add it anyway, but it would be cool to make a connection with your favorite villager and get special dialogue, events etc.
>>
Just continuous goals with world effecting consequences. I basically dropped welcome amiibo to second I got the last possible main street upgrade.
>>
File: b3664a86f441991e0706f9ced749aae8.png (355KB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b3664a86f441991e0706f9ced749aae8.png
355KB, 706x1000px
no Isabelle, no buy
>>
You're not going to smash the completionist in me unless I can get almost everything without waiting a whole year.

Multiple towns in one cartridge that can still interact/visit each other. The gf isn't going to get her own switch and the either way either of us will play is it we can play meaningfully with each other. Alternatively, local multiplayer?
>>
>>381832341
Why do you care? You understood the game I was talking about.
>>
>>381831727
this
>>
File: bats.jpg (724KB, 1024x2048px) Image search: [Google]
bats.jpg
724KB, 1024x2048px
>>381835837
>all these great ideas
>bat villagers
apply for nintendo already
>>
>>381835837
the issue with this is that your friends could fuck up your town while you're gone thouhh, right?
>>
File: 1443387392098.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1443387392098.gif
2MB, 236x224px
So what is the draw of this series? It looks like a watered down Harvest moon.
>>
>>381830898
i dont care i just want more animal crossing the gamecube one is my favorite game
>>
>>381837216
Every AC thread without fail
>>
>>381830898
If they bring the mayor thing back, either call it something else or give the player the actual power of a mayor.
>>
>>381837582
I really just want to know.
>>
>>381837142
That's true. That's why I'd have it be optional, something to which two friends both agree. It'd be up to you to decide whether or not to trust the person, and to make yourself trustworthy enough for the feature.

Maybe as an added security measure, villagers will comment and gossip about visiting players, telling you if they saw anything suspicious. Or Booker can intervene and arrest a visitor if they're being destructive or stealing.
>>
>>381833081
It's actually a general human thing, people are fucking obsessed with food
>>
>>381833458
Seedy is the last word I'd use to describe any fucking Animal Crossing.
>>
>>381838913
No, not really
>>
File: 0c4.png (89KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
0c4.png
89KB, 600x606px
>>381836971
_ ____ __ ____ ____ ___
>>
>>381839053
t. NEET
>>
>>381832871

>complain about food dialogue
>want cooking

Egg's on your face now
>>
>>381837216
It's for those of us who think the taste of Harvest Moon is too strong
>>
Post waifu villagers.
>>
>>381835837
>>381836971
>Bat villagers

Makes me think that some should be completely nocturnal, outside of holidays and events. Like, we have some that sleep in super late and stay up late, but ones that stay inside or sleep until the sun goes down.
>>
More of the same shit tbqhwy fampai. No more being the mayor though, shit sucks. Bring back villagers with personality. Bring back Blathers actually Blathering, what the fuck man tell me about this bug I donated it's not the same going to read the entry somewhere.
>>
>>381839845
Whitney for Waifu.

Lolly for holding hands
>>
>>381840761
Now post cute picture of them.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.