[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I missing something here? I saw a shitload of threads saying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Rom_Closeup.jpg (278KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rom_Closeup.jpg
278KB, 1920x1080px
Am I missing something here? I saw a shitload of threads saying how hard this boss was and I just beat him with ease on my second attempt. And I'm not trying to be all "Im so hardcore" to internet strangers- I'll freely admit I struggled against Gascoigne, but this guy wasn't hard in the slightest.

Is it some meme I'm missing like people claiming Pinwheel is the hardest boss ever or something?
>>
>>381829074
>I saw a shitload of threads saying how hard this boss

Yeah, and in those very same threads, you saw step by step instruction on what and what not to beat ROM
>>
>>381829579
I didnt read the threads because at the time I was avoiding bloodborne spoilers

And all I did against him was ignore the spiders and hit him in the side
>>
>>381830235
Vanilla Rom wasn't by any real means a hard fight. A lot of the reputation of his difficulty comes from the Chalice Dungeon version of him, which is noticeably harder, but IMO a comfortable level of challenging
>>
>>381829074
like all souls games, the difficulty is with the game controls and AI itself ;^)
>>
>>381829074
he got nerfed, missles were more frequent
>>
like all souls games, the difficulty comes from your build and the enemies
>>
i've literally never seen anyone say rom is hard. the only thing is that fairly bullshit sky attack.
>>
File: 1391644875206.jpg (11KB, 344x400px) Image search: [Google]
1391644875206.jpg
11KB, 344x400px
>>381830508
>A lot of the reputation of his difficulty comes from the Chalice Dungeon version of him, which is noticeably harder
>>
>>381830508
>Vanilla Rom wasn't by any real means a hard fight
she had incredible meteor tracking to a point rolling out of their way was nearly impossible unless you really nail down the timing
>>
>>381830508
I found it to be the opposite.
In the chalice you can at least hide behind the pillars for his aerial meteors.
>>
>>381831168
>rolling out of the meter attack
Just run, nigga.
>>
>>381831371
wouldn't work pre-patch
>>
>>381829074
I never thought it was 'hard' I've just always thought bosses that spawn a ridiculous amount of enemies and then make it aggravating as fuck to kill said enemies is kinda cheap
>>
>>381829074
chalice version will probably fuck your shit up.
>>
>>381831793
this desu but chalice dungeons were a mistake
>>
>>381829074
now try it on the original ps4 (no pro boost mode) with shit framerate and no patches
>>
If you can't manage a crowd, Rom is a nightmare. It's more reminiscent of Dark Souls 2 than the others.
>>
>>381832471
Without the patches? Fuck that dude, I like to enjoy games. Not look at a slideshow. 4 frames daughter of kos bitch.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.