[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is objectively the worst game of last year. Fact. >the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: facebook-share-image-usa.jpg (300KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
facebook-share-image-usa.jpg
300KB, 1200x630px
This is objectively the worst game of last year. Fact.
>the worst story in any Pokemon game
>the most hated cast of characters in any Pokemon game, made XY's cast look like a godsend by comparison
>music is just a bunch of synths layered on top of one another
>silky smooth 10fps
>even more casualization than XY
>cutscenes out the ass, effectively making this a glorified VN
Where were you when Pokemon died?
>>
nearly 12,000 shovelware games came out last year on steam alone
this might have been a shit game but you have no idea what the bottom of the barrel looks like if you think this is the worst one
>>
File: 455454.jpg (62KB, 453x400px) Image search: [Google]
455454.jpg
62KB, 453x400px
I don't really give a shit but
>casualized
How the fuck do you casualize or casualize 'more' a game that was and has been intended for an audience of young children? Pokemon has always been casual, what the fuck.
>>
>>381828787
so many things wrong with this post
>>
Pokemon X/Y was the last fun pokemon game. The hype behind it and the community it created was great

>>381829182
By making the grinding easier by giving the players the exp share early, the gym, rival and trainer battles are disgustingly easy to fight. Creating perfect eggs is easier now too
>>
>>381829714
This. Pokemon is fucking dead and we all know it.

>>381829256
So many things wrong with this game, you mean.
>>
>>381829714
>By making the grinding easier
Implying grinding is necessary in pokemon

>he gym, rival and trainer battles are disgustingly easy to fight
The only modicum of challenge in any pokemon game ever has been the elite four.

>Creating perfect eggs is easier now too
Why does this matter? Only min/maxers care about the egg system anyway,
>>
>>381829965
You dont understand, the question was how do you make pokemon easier and i told him how they did it.

There was no reason for them to make the game so damn easy knowing the majority of players come from the previous titles that were at the minimum challenging as you went further.

I also understand the need to attract young players or the casual audience but they could have at least added a difficulty option
>>
Sun/Moon were pretty shit but No Man's Sky came out last year so I'm gonna have to disagree on that point alone.
>>
>>381831328
>They made the game easier!!
How?
>By making optional shit less tedious!
Oh okay.

And before you start, the battles (apart from E4) have always been easy.
>>
>>381831601
>Core gameplay of pokemon games

>optional

ok
>>
>>381828787
You faggots say the newest title of every Pokémon game is the worst. Everytime you do that, it dilutes the message.
>>
>>381828787
at the very least it is the first 3D pokemon game that didn't look like absolute ass
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.