[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people even play the casual piece of shit? Like seriously,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: hw2El.jpg (198KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
hw2El.jpg
198KB, 800x960px
Why do people even play the casual piece of shit? Like seriously, why doesn't Dark Souls sell 50x the number of copies of Skyrim?
>>
haha so le hardcore am i right
>>
File: 1498153069343.jpg (19KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1498153069343.jpg
19KB, 222x293px
because it's a trash game made for outcasts and underage retards falling for the "lol i'm hardcore now mooom" meme
t. 2000 hours across all souls titles
>>
mods and you can choose how casual you want to be
>>
They're different games with different game play.

Fucking retard.
>>
>>381824660
so you're saying you're one of those outcast underage retards
>>
>>381824730
The combat is fubar
>>
File: 1496014608537.jpg (59KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496014608537.jpg
59KB, 960x960px
>>381824898
yes
dont bother, there is no redemption for me
>>
Because no matter how hard dark souls esque games try they will never be a real RPG. They will all die out soon and /v/ will cry for decades to come. Can't wait for the fallout
>>
>>381824481
Skyrim is fucking shit, but Soulkiddies are the most obnoxious fanbase I've ever seen

>omg I'm such a hardcore geimer, git gud casuals lol
Not to mention they're DSP tier whiners, and think every "difficult" game that's not Souls is "artificial difficulty" and "clunky"
>>
>>381824481
how much bigger is zenimax in comparison to namco?

plus tolkien fantasy in a tundra is still interesting to normalfags and little kids.
>>
>>381824481
>it's another soulsfag-thinks-his-game-is-hardcore episode
>>
>>381824481
It was marketed much more obnoxiously and widespread.
It had a larger fanbase that was established at least a good decade before Dark Souls came out.
There are, as a matter of fact, people who exist out there who do not want to play a hardcore game and would rather play a casual game.
Neither outcome in the pic look like it would lead to enjoyable gameplay either way.
>>
>>381824481
because bethesda has released skyrim 6 times now and from has only released dark souls twice.
>>
File: 1457076546347.jpg (21KB, 328x353px) Image search: [Google]
1457076546347.jpg
21KB, 328x353px
>>381824481
memes, XDDDD ARROW TO THE KNEE, LOL BUCKET ON HEAD, have you seen my 3000 hours of skyrim?, FUZ ROH DAH, LOL skyrim comics and animations on youtube XD, omg is that skyrim fucking my girlfriend, ARROW TO THE KNEE LOL!!!, game of the generation lol IRON HELMET XDDD

That's why.
>>
>>381825705
>implying braise duh sun xddd, omg so hardcore, YOU DIED FUUUUU, orgsteine and smog is teh hardest boss ev4r, is any better
>>
>le dark souls is hard meme
Dark Souls is only hard if you don't have a brain.
>>
>>381826078
They're not, you fucking stupid ass motherfucker. How fucking dense are you? That's his fucking point. Skyrim has a lot more popular memes, and Dark Souls' aren't better. That's why it's so popular/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.