[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i paid $50 for this shit. i died like 10 times and i still have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: bindingofisaac1.jpg (85KB, 602x375px) Image search: [Google]
bindingofisaac1.jpg
85KB, 602x375px
i paid $50 for this shit.
i died like 10 times and i still have no idea what to do or what the random items do. i refuse to look up a walkthrough or any type of external resource to find out. what a shit gaym
>>
>i died
>i have no ide
>i refuse
Get good nogguh
>>
>>381819748
>never played a rougelike
>being shit at baby's first rougelike
>>
Great thread.
>>
>>381819748
>i paid $50 for this shit.
how?
>>
>he paid fifty(50) american dollars plus tip for a shitty flash game
>he complains about difficulty after playing it for 10 minutes
Are you retarded or mentally ill?
>>
TBOI is a game of trial and error.
Play, unlock shit, die, repeat till you're a platinum god and eventually 100000001%
>>
Zelda 1 dungeons: the game. I have no idea why this shit is so popular. It's just a glorfied flash game desu.
>>
>>381820067

This. The most expensive I've seen the game is like $20-$25 for the Rebirth + Afterbirth pack, and I'm pretty sure the original was maybe $10 at most around launch.
>>
File: r902385.png (9KB, 324x236px) Image search: [Google]
r902385.png
9KB, 324x236px
>>381820016
*rogue""""like""""
>>
>>381820067
switch eshop canada
>>
File: 1496027524550.png (114KB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
1496027524550.png
114KB, 400x273px
I paid one scrap metal for it and got above 300 hours of fun, I needed one item to get platinum god then my brother played on my computer and steam piece of shit over wrote my save file with his.
>>
>>381820482
That's what you get for being a leaf
>>
File: 1496624144926.png (5KB, 239x190px) Image search: [Google]
1496624144926.png
5KB, 239x190px
>>381819748

>Dies times
>Doesn't know what to do
>Doesn't want to look up guides for help

What even is the point of this topic
>>
Bitch just have http://platinumgod.co.uk/ at hand until you get familiar with things and don't need it anymore.

Then just git gud. I'll give you some free tips: look out for tinted rocks and other sources of spirit hearts. If you don't take red heart damage from enemies/bosses from the second floor onward, you can get guaranteed/high chance deal with the devils. Turn on extra HUD and found HUD in the options.
>>
>>381820482
but the pic you posted is of the original flash game
>>
>>381819748
lemme guess, a leaf?
Only leaves can be so bad at games.
after dying a couple of times you should have began getting the hang on how it works, how the enemy attacks, etc.
but apparentely you have the IQ of a retarded caterpillar so instead you come crying on the net.

plz kill yourself.
And isaac is even a barebone game in terms of controls.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.