[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make the same game 5 times >"wtf when are we getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Animal_Crossing_Logo.png (165KB, 385x259px) Image search: [Google]
Animal_Crossing_Logo.png
165KB, 385x259px
>make the same game 5 times
>"wtf when are we getting a 6th one!!"
>>
>>381816176
i want to know when we're getting another one too.
>>
I would also like another of these
>>
>>381816176
is there any more news about the new one?
>>
I would get a switch for this.
>>
File: Mega Man.png (238KB, 782x814px) Image search: [Google]
Mega Man.png
238KB, 782x814px
>make the same game a hundred times
>"wtf when are we getting a new one!!"
>>
>>381816176
Oh man, I'd love another one.
>>
File: 1391134777615.png (268KB, 467x626px) Image search: [Google]
1391134777615.png
268KB, 467x626px
>>381816176
I have enjoyed the previous games in this series why wouldn't I want another?
>>
>>381816853
In Mega Man's case, it's more like,

>make the same shitty game over and over
>"wtf when are we getting a good one?"
>>
>best version is on gamecube
>DS, wii, 3ds versions come out and are not nearly as good
>"wtf I want a new one NOW"

The best thing about new leaf is the amiibo cards.
>>
>>381817392
Why do people say this? The only feature GC had that the others don't are the NES games and maybe the island. I never did the island thing. The other games have more bugs, more villagers, more stores, more furniture, more upgrades, etc
>>
>>381818812
More isn't always better.

Though I do like the way they render the game in new leaf with that rolling world effect.
>>
>>381816176
> >make the same game 5 times
> >"wtf when are we getting a 6th one!!"
Literally the motto of today's videogame industry.

You are being sold the same rehashed shit over and over, and you lap it up like it's ambrosia.
>>
I have never played one. But I have a switch so I would be happy to try it now.
>>
>>381819219
Except more is better in this case, you nostalgiafag
>>
>>381819453
Except when series do something different, like Mario odyssey.
>>
>>381819808
>Except
Unfortunately, there are no exceptions.
>>
I've only ever played New Leaf. I would be quite happy if they announced a new one for the Switch.
>>
>>381816176
switch version when
>>
>>381816176
I like having a game I enjoy on a system I use

That a hard concept fuck knuckle?
>>
>>381816176
Well, that kind of is the point of sequels.

I really liked the new features they put in the Happy Home spin off and I'm hoping they are going to add them into the new game with lots of new features.
>>
File: 1494116436680.jpg (132KB, 937x699px) Image search: [Google]
1494116436680.jpg
132KB, 937x699px
the weird thing about animal crossing is that it arguably peaked with its debut. you could say new leaf is the best, but it doesn't have the same charm as the original.

it wouldn't be that hard to outdo, though. bring back NES games, make villagers be dicks again, and allow us to build towns however we want
>>
>>381822710
And take away all grass decay.

AC Mobile when?
>>
>>381817392
>>381819219
Every time I see you post you always have the most garbage opinions.
You also think Devil's Third and Star Fox Zero are good games, so everyone should just disregard whatever you say.
>>
>>381822969
He's completely right though. The series after the original went in the wrong direction, focusing more on the customization aspect than the far more interesting life sim aspect.

Ironically when they went balls out and made a spin-off that was full on a virtual dollhouse, people hated it despite being the peak of nearly all the elements the later entries have over the original, only lacking multiplayer.
>>
>>381822969
Wild World is undeniably shit though. Worse music, worse interaction, worse holidays. Maybe I'm biased against it because when I did play it I never had access to wifi so I never ever saw beyond Nook'n'Go or anything else that required multiple people.
>>
>>381822710
I hear ya. I loved the run-down feel of the original. It makes you feel like working with tom nook is under the table business. No other game in the series was as delightfully seedy
>>
I'll buy a switch when it has animal crossing
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.