[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got this little gem in the steam sale for £5. It has >stealth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 2549999-styx-09.jpg (2MB, 1760x974px) Image search: [Google]
2549999-styx-09.jpg
2MB, 1760x974px
Got this little gem in the steam sale for £5.

It has

>stealth gameplay
>fantasy setting
>airships
>goblin protagonist

What's not to like. Has /v/ played it?
>>
File: Did somebody just say GOBLINS.jpg (200KB, 817x734px) Image search: [Google]
Did somebody just say GOBLINS.jpg
200KB, 817x734px
>>
I have, it's a really great game. I love how vertical it is.
>>
this game was "free" on ps+ ages ago, but I still haven't played it.

Is it worth bumping to the top of my "must play" list?
>>
I played it on ps4.

Fun game but half the game is just the first levels in reverse.

Also the controls are a bit janky.
>>
it was good fun but i did get bored of it after a short while

how is the sequel?
>>
File: 1497114097092.jpg (30KB, 436x336px) Image search: [Google]
1497114097092.jpg
30KB, 436x336px
I got it for free on the PS4 a couple months back and couldn't play it because of how god awful it looked
>>
File: no_goblins_allowed_1.jpg (2MB, 900x6750px) Image search: [Google]
no_goblins_allowed_1.jpg
2MB, 900x6750px
>>381801614
Based
>>
Also, whatever you do, don't replay a level until you have beat the game.
>>
>>381801909
It looks fine. Some of the textures are shit but it doesn't detract from the gameplay.

>>381801741
Depends what else is on your list I guess.

If you like sneaking around in a high fantasy setting you'll definitely get a kick out of it.
>>
>>381802182
Why?
>>
>>381802408
various progress resetting glitches if you do that.

replaying levels after finishing the game is fine
>>
Was interested in it & the sequel but I watched a couple streams of 2 and the meme-loving goblin put me off. That and the fact that it looked like a "fun with friends" kind of game. Is the first similar?
>>
>>381802880
The first one doesn't have coop
>>
>>381802408
Game breaking bug. If you replay a level, the game won't let you progress further in the story. It's something they never fixed with the original game and instead told people to not replay any levels until they had finished the game.

Trust I already did it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.