[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to know, unironically, if I should buy a switch. For

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: hyaa.jpg (126KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
hyaa.jpg
126KB, 900x900px
I need to know, unironically, if I should buy a switch.

For real, looking into the opinions of switch owners. Breath of the wild on CEMU is still like at least 1 year away and I just don't want to pretend as if Nintendo doesn't make any quality exclusives.

Also the joycons seem to be fucking awful for FPS games and one of the reasons I'd buy is because of MP4, are they in fact terrible for aiming?
>>
I think you should make your own decisions.
>>
>>381798954
don't buy a console until it has at least 5 really good games worth playing you can't play on something you already have
>>
File: bj.jpg (26KB, 416x234px) Image search: [Google]
bj.jpg
26KB, 416x234px
>>381799125

No fucking shit genius but I'd like some opinions on the console from current owners. Flaws, advantages, game panorama and shit like that, you're an idiot if you don't research the products you wish to buy. Guess you were one of the suckers who bought a mazda protege, not knowing like 70% of the owners experienced braking issues within 3 months of using the car. get out of here fag
>>
>>381799340
Lurk moar and then make your own decision.
The only thing that matters is the game and I cant decide for you if you will like them or not
>>
File: BjDWzE0.jpg (125KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
BjDWzE0.jpg
125KB, 500x667px
I would advice against buying a Switch to play Zelda.

It's a great but incredibly overrated game, it starts getting repetitive after a while and the buyers remorse kicked in for me. The Nintendo Switch is probably gonna be a great system in 2-3 years, but as of right now I can't recommend it.

Wait for a pricedrop/revision and when the upcoming exclusives it has have actually been released.
>>
>>381799428

>The only thing that matters is the game
>Not the potential hardware issues
>or ergonomics
>or how the portable component works
>or the software itself like the online service
>just the game.

Just stop replying to my thread, go away, I don't want you here
>>
>>381799735
You buy consoles for the games.
If you dont like the games nothing else matters
If you like the games nothing else matters
>>
>>381799340
>unironically listen to others opnions
>on an anonymous board
>on 4chan
Anon......watch a gameplay or something
>>
Every good switch game is on wiiu.

Switch has no games.
>>
>>381799809

I liked the games on sega's consoles but I never bought one because they seemed unreliable to me and I hated the controllers
>>
>>381798954
OP just get it over with and get it. It's sold out and who knows when they'll have more in production since apple is in the way. Zelda is an amazing game support a game you love pirate a game you dont really love as much. Enjoy your journey.
>>
>>381800268
JuSt BuY It NoW!

Yesssssssssssssss.
>>
File: RD2mts.jpg (341KB, 881x661px) Image search: [Google]
RD2mts.jpg
341KB, 881x661px
BOTW, ARMS, indie and Neo Geo games now
Splatoon 2 next month
some shit later
Mario Odyssey in Oct
great sexy hardware

do it
>>
>>381799680
This.
Exact same feeling about it.

It's fun but it doesn't fix open world games or even try to.
I believe all the critics were wowed by the first few hours of the game which are the best really
>>
>>381798954
If you have a Wii U buy BotW for that, if you don't, don't buy a switch just for it, it's honestly not a very good console, wait until they come out with a better version or a cheaper price and get it when there's more games to play.
>>
File: BS2qBJR.jpg (385KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
BS2qBJR.jpg
385KB, 1000x667px
>>381801956
opposite for me, I spent the first dozen hours or so enjoying myself but wondering where the 10/10 game was, then the more of the map I uncovered, the more I realised they were right. Definite GOTY contender.
>>
>>381801956
I could never speak for your own or other peoples
experience with the game but I've already put over 200 hours into it
and the only reason why I managed to keep myself from playing is
so I could stop myself from getting burned out before hardmode gets released.

It certainly has its flaws but I've never felt like not putting a game down to this extend.
Especially when finishing a Zelda game I'd have this feeling of being burned out,
BotW has yet to make me feel that way. There's just something addicting about it.
>>
>>381798954
The Joycons have gyro so they're god tier controller aiming IMO

One Joycon in each hand is almost at Wiimote+nunchuck level in terms of aiming.
>>
>>381804442

So it's shit for aiming then.

Also, doubt they'll go with that type of aiming because how would that work for portable?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.