[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the only anti-piracyfags on all of 4chan here? Perhaps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: spinning thinking face hmmm.gif (613KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
spinning thinking face hmmm.gif
613KB, 498x498px
Why are the only anti-piracyfags on all of 4chan here? Perhaps the producers are paying shills to decry it, hmm?

Verily activates thy cranium
>>
Because pirates are annoying faggots who do nothing but virtue signal when in reality nobody would care if they would just shut the fuck up about it
>>
>>381791664
chan's been filled with LITERAL shills ages ago.
>>
>>381791664
they must justify their purchase when others others get it for free
>>
>>381791868
Literal anons falseflagging to make companies they don't like look bad
>le redpill shill goyim XDDD
>>
>>381791664
Piracy fags are like footfags, they never shut up about their crap so they start getting on everyone's nerves
>>
>>381791868
Eh, this is /g/ we're talking about, I wouldn't be surprised if this was some sort of super autistic false flagging
>>
File: 1498318336800.png (651KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
1498318336800.png
651KB, 660x440px
Piracy is only acceptable for abandonware. If the consumer has difficulty acquiring the product then it's the publisher's fault
>>
File: mad wojak.jpg (71KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
mad wojak.jpg
71KB, 633x758px
>>381792558
>tfw Darkspore is so abandoned you can't even pirate it anymore
>>
>>381792141
No, we got some REAL real shills amongst our midst. 4chins even got fucking C&D threats from goddamn Zenimax last year.
>>
>>381793143
Are you fucking retarded? Any idiot can fake that, I shouldn't even have to explain this but people like to be selectively gullible when it suits their argument
>>
>>381793143
>This image cannot be uploaded because it is the subject of a copyright infringement claim
really makes you think
>>
>>381791817
>virtue signal that they are stealing
Wouldn't that be vice signalling or something?
>>
>>381793525
mate this shit happened last year, how new are you?
>>
>>381793525
You moron, that shit happened to ME last year, and many others soon after.
You try to post that very same picture now, it will not go through without alterations.

So yeah, you apologists and enablers should be impaled alive.
>>
>>381794458
They act like they take a moral stance (which isn't even really justifiable if they weren't lying) and constantly advertise how they're not giving into evil Jewish corporations. What's actually happening is poorfags making excuses for not buying games
>>
>>381794664
>>381794836
>posts the same thing almost exactly a minute apart with minimal changes in wording
Okay it definitely happened because you said it did and the obvious samefagging is really helping your credibility
>>
>>381791664
>normalfags come here for epic memes they saw on /r 4Chan
>cant help being little bitches when someone does something they dont like
>>
>>381795035
nice shitpost you fucking egg
>>
Hmm, yes, people with a different opinion from you is a conspiracy, yes.
>>
guys I got pikablu by catching the shinies of all 150 Pokemon but I can't show you or I'll get in trouble it totally happened though did you even play the game?
>>381794664
>>381794836
>>
>>381791664
/v/ is the board with the most underages as well, it isn't too hard to understand. They fall for corporation worship the most.
>>
All anti-piracy fags are from reddit.
>>
I have no problem with piracy, but pro-piracy people are always such whiny pieces of shit

Waah waah this dev said pirates are bad, boycott boycott, wah wah this game was on consoles wah why they hate pc masterrace wah wah

I doubt /a/ gets "how do I torrent my dudes" and "pls gib anime keys im poor" posts every five seconds
>>
>>381795436
Newfags obsessed with reddit are from reddit
>>
>>381795423
Or most people aren't retards and understand businesses exist to make money, not to give you free shit
>>
>>381792702
You can't even play darkspore anymore because of EA's jew bullshit
>>
>>381795818
Exactly.
God I hate EA so fucking much
>>
File: zenimax pls.png (37KB, 1066x503px) Image search: [Google]
zenimax pls.png
37KB, 1066x503px
>>381795248
>>381795035
you Bethesda fanbois are just embarrassing.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.