[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a comfy Horizon thread Are you looking forward

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 517
Thread images: 73

File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (198KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
198KB, 1280x720px
Let's have a comfy Horizon thread
Are you looking forward to the DLC? Are you buying the DLC?
What do you want the inevitable sequel to focus/improve on?
>>
>favourite town
>favourite tribe
>favourite weapon
>favourite side quest
>favourite machine
>favourite outfit
>>
>>381779169
>favourite NPC
Rost is a bro
>favourite town
Daytower
>favourite tribe
Banuk
>>favourite weapon
Rattler with ice spikes
>favourite side quest
Queen's gambiet (corrupter TJ)
>favourite machine
Tallneck
>favourite outfit
The midriff one
>>
>>381779031
lol just die fucking cunt this game is garbage
>>
>>381779169
>favourite NPC
Best boy Erend
>favourite town
That Shadow Carja town on a lake.
>favourite tribe
Comfy snow guys that wanted to be friends with machines and study them.
>favourite weapon
In terms of use - Nora Hunter Bow, in terms of function - ropecaster.
>favourite side quest
That's a tough one, there were so many great quests. The tsundere hunters from Oseram village was great fun. The one about searching for a nobleman's daughter gave me a strong feel. I really liked the one about getting Avad's brother because of saucy brown waifu and fighting corrupted Thunderjaw. But ultimately I guess Erend's quest, because he was great throughout it and became by favorite character in the game as a result.
>favourite machine
Thunderjaw, because Tyrannosaurs are cool. Though would be Thunderhawks if you could ride them.
>favourite outfit
In terms of functionality - Nora Silent Hunter, with epic stealth weave attached robots coudl only see me if I were standing couple meters in front of their faces, they'd lose me in the middle of a fight if I'd just sat down. In terms of aesthetics - a tie between ancient power armor and Shadow Carja disguise.
>>
>>381780652
Summer is here.
>>381779031
Yes, I'll get it eventually. Maybe I'll wait till the inevitable "GOTY" edition that has all the DLC since both my girlfriend and I have platinums, there's not much point in coming back just for one small piece of DLC. Still, does look cool, I like the northern areas and Banuk stuff.

I would like to see a few new types of machines, and maybe more leveling up or better diversification of skills. I mostly enjoyed hunting and gathering and crafting. I played it very stealth and range oriented so more like that is better.
>>
Didnt play it.
Not going to play it.
Shes too fucking ugly.
>>
File: average v poster.jpg (51KB, 204x236px) Image search: [Google]
average v poster.jpg
51KB, 204x236px
>>381780652
you tell em bro!
>>
My main hope for DLC is that they expand selection of ridable machines and not with just more horse-types, let me ride actual battle-machines and soar the skies on glinthawks (though I bet engine doesn't support it). Also since trailer shows Aloy in her ancient armor, I wonder if there'll maybe be some new level of customization for equipment, since it makes all of the defense armors obsolete.
>>
>>381780848
I can't believe Aloy turned Erend down for the black kid. I hope he stays in the franchise.
>>
>>381781146
I suspect they'll give the robots some armor-disabling capacities, or they'll further nerf it. I remember meleeing a thunderjaw pre-patch.
>>
File: 1465158739029.jpg (8KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1465158739029.jpg
8KB, 300x250px
>>381779031
>a monster hunter world rip-off
*yawn* already? really?

>>381779169
>>381780065
>>381780848
>>381780907
>>381781098
>>381781146
>>381781150
Imagine being so desperate for games you literally, unironically think horizons 0 dawn is a good "game". lmao
>>
>>381780848
>Thunderhawks
You mean Stormbirds or Glinthawks?

>favourite NPC
Nil, hands down, so fucking cool
>favourite town
I honestly preferred the wilds, but I guess the one at the bottom of the map where you fight the behemoths
>favourite tribe
Nora, maybe it's vanilla but I like the hunter/gatherer
>favourite weapon
Longbow for most the game, then at the end when you get good handling/damage attachments the basic bow becomes godly
>favourite side quest
Redmaw
>favourite machine
Thunderjaw, they were fun and always dropped purples
>favourite outfit
I like shield weaver, but honestly Heavy-Stealth is what I used for 99% of the game.
>>
There are, as always, salty shitposters desparately baiting for (you)s. Please ignore them. They can bump the thread as much as they want though.
>>
>>381781278
>You mean Stormbirds or Glinthawks?
The big ones, I constantly forget what they were called. Glinthawks were utter cunts, but fighting Stormbird was almost as fun as Thunderjaw.
>>
>>381781247
Imagine being so desperate for attention you literally, unironically shitpost on an anonymous image board.
>>
Did you faggots copy a zelda thread? You are quite literally inviting shitposting with that
>>
Best track from the OST incoming:
https://youtu.be/SCNiskGNzEI

I'm a sucker for training montages though.
>>
>>381781465
Awww sweetie, nobody wants to imagine being you. Shoo shoo dumb troll.
>>
>>381779169
>>favourite NPC
Nil is the only real answer.
>>
>>381781150
Did she really express any interest in Varl and vice versa? The only one that made his feeling for Aloy obvious was Avad. Erend hit on her at the start of the game, but after everything they've been through it felt to me that he was treating her more as a trusty friend. I guess Varl sounded a bit more romantically interested in Aloy, but I don't remember her answering his feelings, since she was too busy with uncovering her origin and fighting Hades.
>>
>>381781439
>fun
I ran out of tearblasts arrow EVERY SINGLE TIME because of these. This was before the buy-in-bulk patch mind.
>>
>>381781548
This is my favourite track from the official Horizon Zero Dawn OST (available for purchase 7/10)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
>>
I was a little disappointed I didn't get to fight a Tallneck. Also, I'm surprised there was no elephant-type machine.
>>
>>381781646
Only if you're a tasteless, kissless, handholdless, eternal permavirgin

Erend is better in every since of the word
>>
>>381781665
I only played the game recently, so yeah, didn't have that problem. How was crafting before the patch? And what did crafting ammunition skill do then?
>>
>>381781845
If you didn't play the fuckin game you don't deserve to know. Go back to your BOTW general you dumb toddler.
>>
>>381781845
Crafting was the same. But buying resources was per 1. It was horrendeous.
>>
>>381781925
did you even read his post?
>>
What are the Tramplers doing tilling sand in the desert?

I get the Grazers and Longhorns tilling the soil but sand?
>>
>>381781646
Is that the psychopath hunter? He was like caveman version of columbine waiting to happen. I knew I had to put him down once he said he felt sad there were no more bandits to murder, because any moment he'd just switch to normal people.
>>
>>381781985
I actually play Horizon so no I didn't have the time to read every little faggoty retort he had to say. I stopped reading when he starting asking inane questions. I don't have time for newfaggotry and cancer, like you. KYS
>>
>>381781845
When I went through the game it was launch, then after the patch my girlfriend played. The game wasn't that different, but they just made stuff less tedious. Crafting was done the same but you didn't get check marks to show what was done or ones you could upgrade, you had to select each individually. Selling also took a lot longer because there was no mass/bulk selling.
>>
>>381781996
To grow plants, dipshit.
>>
>>381781979
Oh, then I still don't see a problem since only resource I ever bought were fast travel kits (before I noticed there's a permanenent one). I was over-encumbered with all the resources from just looting, like every time I came to town I had to sell two or three stacks of blaze, chillwater, and canisters, and I was playign on hard.
>>
>>381782180
>then after the patch my girlfriend played
Stopped reading there. I asked about the game not your personal life m8. If you want to reword your response to actually answer the question be my guest but until then refrain from posting.
>>
>>381782116
>this is the horizon fanbase
Jesus fuck how cancerous
>>
>>381782310
But why can't we just talk Anon....I could use a friend. Things have been hard lately. I thought you would be here for me Anon...
>>
>>381782313
It isn't, it's just some asshole trying to shit up the thread.
>>
>>381782004
You sound autistic as fuck.

>hes a evil murderer so ill kill him that makes me the good guy xd
If you want to be edgy go play Mass Effect and do a renegade playthrough. Horizons is not for you.
>>
>>381782116
I have played and completed the game. I like the game.

That guy you responded to however just asked how something was before the recent patches because he only played the game recently.

Chill your fucking tits.

>>381782313
No no it is just a falseflagger :D:D:D
>>
Do any of the choices actualyl change stuff? Like if you pick strength or mind option on Olin do you kill him?
>>
Kinda thought it was a shame these threads about Horizon get shitposted into oblivion before they could get going but now not so much.

I'm just going to go back to silently enjoying the game and being excited for the expansion. You guys are a bunch of assholes.
>>
>>381782578
He should fucking GOOGLE it then. This thread is for discussion of the game not FAQs, that belongs on gamefaqs or reddit or neofag. Anywhere but here. I am not his search engine.
>>
>>381782620
No, no choices matter. They just craft your personal narrative, but no choices affect anything in the end.
>>
>>381782673
You tell 'em Neogaf.
>>
>>381782578
Don't feed the troll.
>>
>>381782620
Nope. It's just for roleplaying, the only difference it makes is aesthetically in the endgame.

>>381782673
This. WTF is wrong with the Horizons community? It was never chill but you spergs need your meds .-.
>>
>>381782757
I also agree, r*ddit.
>>
>>381782757
I agree with him. This isn't gamefaqs, you don't ask inane questions here. Just fucking google you dumb shits
>>
>>381782673
Look, I've been coming to /v/ for a decade dude and here is the only advice I can offer you. If you like a game, don't discuss it. Don't go into threads about it, don't start threads about it, don't monitor threads about it. There is nothing nice ever said about shit in any thread and every thread will have trolls and shit-posters who just want to ruin your day and tell you you're wrong.
>>
>>381782795
What spergs? There's just one very obvious shitposter doing everything to derail the thread. Though I guess he's succeeded because people couldn't help but reply to him.
>>
>>381783018
Spergs like you that take the time to shitpost in response to comments that are apparently not directed at you. Maybe if you spent more time playing the game and less time shitting up /v/ the entire thread would be more on par with community standards.
>>
>>381782795
>.-.
Back to r*ddit you go, faggot. 4chan is for real men that search for their own answers
>>
>>381783114
That was a typo, NOT an emoticon you fucking autistic retard. Sorry, but some of us CODE GAMES for a living and we get used to code-lang.
>>
File: 21212334234.jpg (21KB, 429x515px) Image search: [Google]
21212334234.jpg
21KB, 429x515px
>>381779031
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVPXKdSEGNQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEGWtyJAkO0

>tfw horizon lads will never play a good game
FUCK
>>
>>381783284
This. SO MUCH THIS
>>
>Thread has been invaded by shitposters
Holy fuck how MAD must one be in order to invade a Horizon thread of all things?
If you don't like the game what compels you to visit a thread about it?
>>
>>381783241
>code-lang
No fucking programmer says that, and I am a programmer myself
>>
Well, as I said, the moment you try to make HZD thread, some faggots will come and shitpost it to death, because the mere idea of people talking about it makes them furious.
>>
>>381783407
How new are you? Everything gets shitted on here. There's literally nothing to see here.
>>
>>381783407

Every time until you watch it. :)
>>
>>381783407
Nigger bitch it's that one autistic retard that started it first, saying that we should never ask a game-related question in the thread. Then some other person backed him up. The HZD fanbase is truly fucking cancer desu senpai, I'm out
>>
>>381783471
>No fucking programmer says that,
> and I am a programmer myself
t. script kiddie.
In the biz we use code-lang (short for languages) to write computer codes. You should learn that before you take CompSci3 next year in hs, little boy.
You're a nobody, you're less than a nobody. You're a fucking poser. No coder calls himself a "programmer", you insolent dumb-ass, babydicked child.
>>
>>381783535
Have watched it.
It doesn't include any of horizons details.

Very easy to see whoever made this was some buttmad autist who loves his zelda boo boo so much he couldn't let the two game co-exist without some comparison that is favourable to his favourite thing in the world.
>>
I have yet to see an actual discussion thread for this game
>>
>>381783597
Go back to r/HorizonZeroDawn then you thin-skinned pussy. You weren't ever made to handle Horizons at its fullest and you never will experience it the way people with normal functioning brains can. Don't let the door hit you where the good LORD split you, faggot. Go chug draino
>>
>>381783597
Again, it's not HZD fanbase doing that, it's some retard who feels so threatened by mere existence of this game, he feels it is his sworn duty to make everything within his power to stop people from discussing the game. The only way to beat him would be to ignore his posts and continue talking about the game, but some people cannot understand that and try to win verbal argument with him, without realizing that in mere replying they already lose.
>>
>>381783717
>t.code monkey from india
Who the fuck says code-lang really? I have literally never heard of that, and I'm in the industry already
>>
File: mistysunrise.jpg (108KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mistysunrise.jpg
108KB, 1920x1080px
>>381779169
>favourite NPC
the guy who drank engine fuel
>favourite town
meridian
>favourite tribe
carja
>favourite weapon
carja sharpshot bow
>favourite side quest
redmaw
>favourite machine
sawtooth
>favourite outfit
shield weaver armor
>>
>>381783867
Fuck off, jesus. People can't even ask questions now?
>>
File: hzd.png (186KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
hzd.png
186KB, 599x337px
>>381783535
Not him, but you know this character and these games aren't going anywhere anytime soon. /v/ tried so hard to get this game to fail that it did even better than most people expected it to do.

Compare it to Zelda all you like, it won't make a difference. You'll always see this face on /v/ because it gets a rise out of people nowadays. Horizon-kun will always be a part of this board from now on until the apocalypse.
>>
>>381783749
>It doesn't include any of horizons details.
Such as? The amazing cutscenes? BotW's Cutscenes shit all over the horizon ones.
>>
>>381783894
The "industry" is not a minimum wage job at Best Buy, you autistic spaghetti flinging fuck. Just kill yourself, right now. I am not Indian and that is an insult that I would shoot you with my CC IRL and plant a knife on you if you said that to my face.
>>
>>381783947
How can he be your favourite? His quest was the worst in the game. If they just gave you a list of machines and you didn't have to keep going back it would have been fine.
>>
>>381783749
What detail nigger? combat system is lame as fuck and every single "pretty thing" is just polished turd. Open world your ass.
>>
>>381783947
I made a mistake of going into Redmaw quest without any stock of healing herb or potions or even crafting materials for potions. It ended up in a really long battle of attrition. I'm still not sure who had more HP: Redmaw or corrupted Thunderjaw.
>>
>>381783597
the game sold 4 million copies. Like it or not it's a huge success and normies love it.
>>
>>381784007
> but you know this character and these games aren't going anywhere anytime soon
Good for you. It's a very ugly looking character. Hope you have fun with this shallow piece of shit.
>>
>>381784050
Damn pajeet is being tough on the internet! Oh no I'm soo scared. Funny thing is even a best buy min wage job probably makes more money than you
>>
File: 14630306905923.gif (502KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
14630306905923.gif
502KB, 160x160px
i like it how shills went from "Zelda killer!" to "Monster Hunter Killer!" so quickly, and even resort to waifufagging when they LITERALLY said they aren't a bunch of waifufags 2 days before release
>>
>>381784073
Wow, I made 1 post and some asshole has to come in and neg me for no reason.

Okay first of all his quest was not "the worst in the game" we all know who that honour actually goes to. Secondly you shouldn't be recommending how they make games because you've never made one in your fucking life so just stop.
>>
>>381784118
>normies
When are you going to accept that video games aren't your own secret little club?
>>
File: why so mad.jpg (60KB, 686x750px) Image search: [Google]
why so mad.jpg
60KB, 686x750px
>>381784165
Case in point.
>>
>>381784118
Replied to the wrong person anon? Also IIRC it's shipped 3.4 million, but its probably near 4 mil now
>>
File: 1489046517958.jpg (62KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1489046517958.jpg
62KB, 421x421px
>the very definition of a game that wouldn't have gotten attention had it not been a console exclusive
Nioh didn't deserve to be overshadowed by this ubishit trash.
>>
>>381784103
Ya I just spammed fire arrows and killed the corrupted one pretty easily
>>
>>381784240
You should go back to /r/eddit.
>>
>>381784206
I AM NOT INDIAN AND I MAKE $33k A YEAR. Get that through your thick little dumb coon skull. I wish I could punch you right now. I wish I could kick you, if you were in my game you would be the first person I kill even if Nil attacked me at the same time I would do a double move and kill you both in one swift strike. I hope your parents get terminal cancer and you get paralyzed in a car accident.
>>
File: metroid_prime_4.jpg (49KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
metroid_prime_4.jpg
49KB, 760x428px
>>381784280
Case in point? It being that You are the target audience that they were aiming for. Which is fine. I for one have been playing games for longer than 2 years so it doesn't appeal to me.

>>
>>381784336
This, Nioh was much better. So was persona 5. Guess which game sold more? Even BB sold less if I remember correctly

I'm not saying I'm mad but I am mad
>>
>>381784248
When are you going to stop thinking /v/ has any say in whats popular.
>>
>>381784007
>You'll always see this face on /v/
Yeah, mainly to shit on the game and laugh at how abysmal it is. Your point?
>>
File: potato.jpg (208KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
potato.jpg
208KB, 1920x1080px
Are Sony fans unironically enjoying this?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>381784336
Horizon: Zero Dawn outsold Bloodborne in a week. Let that sink in for a moment.
>>
>>381784248
I've been on /v/ since 2014, new fag. It was our "secret little club" and the entire vidya industry knew it, until normie scum like you invaded us. KYS
>>
>>381784463
>literally wrote a bunch of *teleports behind you* shit
Holy fuck is this true autism? Sorry anon, I was just joking around, don't sperg out any more, Pajeet
>>
Fuck glinthawks

My fave npc was the asian hunter lodge chick
>>
>>381784590
Can't say I'm a Sony fan, since my priority platform is always PC, but it was easily the game I most enjoyed this year.
>>
>>381784590
I'm not personally enjoying it. I bought it at launch and its the only game I've played since but not because it's good but because there isn't much out for the PS4 right now. I kinda wish I got a Switch for Cmas instead now.
>>
File: 1459990461743.jpg (323KB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1459990461743.jpg
323KB, 1228x1502px
>>381784491
>>
File: 1438886008861.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1438886008861.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>381784491
lmao that rock throw at 0:36.
>>
>>381784608
>since 2014
>calling others newfags
So this...is the power of r*ddit
>>
>>381783284
I guess when you're cell shaded and running at 720p you have spare system resources to accurately simulate lawn care.
>>
>>381782673

Fuck off, You and your sjw bullshit can fuck off back to le'ddit

Start a thread about a game that is actually half decent and maybe youll get some real answers.

kys
>>
File: 1464814325123.png (597KB, 743x557px) Image search: [Google]
1464814325123.png
597KB, 743x557px
Leave Zelda to me
>>
File: Metroid Prime sales.png (39KB, 619x377px) Image search: [Google]
Metroid Prime sales.png
39KB, 619x377px
>>381784491
>playing games for longer than 2 years
>Excited for this soul less sequel

I don't know which is gonna flop harder, this of "Metroid: Samus Returns." Nobody buys these games to begin with.
>>
>>381784542
>>381784604
Just goes to show what a massive amount of shilling and tossing in every open world westernshit convention from the last decade can do in today's market. Sad shit.
>>
>>381784023
ants on trees.
nice graphical fidelity
particle effect quality
enemy visual feedback
armor pieces can be broken off and they will have accurate physics
you can break boulders
you can use log physics to deal damage in an intuitive way
you can actually see the skin texture on npc's
the enemies are much more detailed with alot more behaviors like the behemoth and the rockbreaker.
>>
>>381784590
95% of what sony friends play are multiplats. Besides the fact that the pay full price to play a game at HALF the fps, multiplats are their only means of comparison with exclusive games(which tend to be higher in quality).
Imagine if all you played was Fifa, CoD, assassins creed and watch dogs. All disgusting insults to everyone who likes video games. And then you play a solid 6/10 game...? It will feel like a 10/10. It's like watching Epic Movie all year every day and then watch Braveheart or soemthing.
>>
4 MILLION COPIES SOLD.

you lost /v/.
>>
>>381784742
>>381784757
I fucking hate it when we get raided by /pol/tards and children that are obsessed with Zelda. Horizons is a million times more than any LoZ game ever can hope to be and more.
>>
>>381784827
Selling just as well as Zelda. Not to mention it isn't on two consoles.
>>
glorified ubishit
>>
File: 1489684237317.jpg (48KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
1489684237317.jpg
48KB, 540x482px
>>381784940
>5 million needed to break even
>>
>>381784959
Did you just call me children when you just literally admitted you started browsing in 2014? Are you serious right now you dumb shit?
>>
This game really triggers this board that much? You fags really can't ignore a thread and move on with your shit life. Nu-gamers are a mistake
>>
>>381784995
Source: Your ass
>>
>>381784846
I was 14 when metroid prime 3 came out. Yes, i am excited. It also has the potential to be the best selling metroid game of all time.
>>
>>381784940
Wasn't it 8 overall?
>>
>>381784864
Wow it's fucking nothing. Once again BotW is superior in every aspect you named. Come back when you actually have an argument besides shitposting.
>>
>>381784979
>just as well
Zelda was 3.84 mil both in march. 3.4 million is horizon's latest numbers in june. I love both games but don't kid yourself
>>
>>381784590

Eh, It plays like your standard movie game. Give it a try if you can find it cheap or borrow it but thats about it
>>
>>381784995
Let me guess, /v/ told you that lie?
>>
>>381784939
This, and then they refuse to buy games like Persona because "ewww japanese" Fuck them, fuck them so hard
>>
>>381785010
Only a child would pefer BotW over Horizons.... js

And yes I started browsing /b/ and /v/ in 2014, your probably a new fag that came over during the fappening.
>>
I'm still early in, currently making my way to Meridian, I dig the Longlegs, they remind me of the Qurupeco from Mon Hun
>>
File: Lisa.png (202KB, 357x528px) Image search: [Google]
Lisa.png
202KB, 357x528px
>>381784590
Literally
>>
File: 1497316692827.png (861KB, 917x676px) Image search: [Google]
1497316692827.png
861KB, 917x676px
>>381785104
delete
>>
>>381785192
I never said I prefer BOTW over horizon though, what the fuck you on?

And are you serious? I was here back in 2007, you came in 2014 and you call other people newfags? Are all fucking horizon fans like this? If so I detach myself from this fanbase
>>
>>381784864
>nice graphical fidelity
Yeah, everything being static that you can't interact with, at all. Not even the grass has collision.
>particle effect quality
what? the explosive arrow was just pathetic i couldn't even laugh
>enemy visual feedback
enemies looking damaged? Pretty cool. But why doesn't aloy look wet when you jump into the watter? Something that's been in video games since the n64 days?
>you can break boulders
WOW
>you can use log physics to deal damage in an intuitive way
kek, need prove of that. Even if, you won't even be able to do 1% of what you could do with the zelda physics
>the enemies are much more detailed with alot more behaviors like the behemoth and the rockbreaker.
No, BOTW has better AI. It has been proven countless times with countelss webms
>>
>>381785229
>I dig the ripped off assets from Monster Hunter World, a superior game in every way, hurr durr
Kill yourself.
>>
>>381785104
Except one doesn't have the luxury of being one of the biggest video game franchises of all time, in addition to being on two consoles.

Horizon will never cease to make /v/ ass hurt. Stay mad that a new IP managed to keep up with Zelda in the charts.
>>
>>381785104
No it was rumored to be at 3.84m in march because we didn't have the real numbers sold but some autists speculated on the sales figures.

Horizon has them out there publicly and if we count the numbers presented publicly Horizon simply has sold more. I am so sorry.
>>
>>381779031
I don't buy DLC.

Just started.

Playing on Very Hard. Been hunting rabbits and shit. I want my resource pouch bigger.
>>
File: Horizon Zero Viewers.png (874KB, 1425x879px) Image search: [Google]
Horizon Zero Viewers.png
874KB, 1425x879px
>>381785373
Moving the goalposts is an illegal move in most sports, m88.
>>
>>381785104
Really? That's actually pretty fucking great considering the switch and wii u combined aren't even 1/4th of the instal base of the ps4
>>
I see what you did there, OP. I fucking see it, and it is sad.
>>
>>381785310
You heavily fucking implied it, you retarded waste of oxygen
You came here in 2017* you fucking coward. Post your PSN gamertag so I can tell you to kill yourself on mic. Oh that's right you wont because you are a yellow bellyed no-dick coward that just sits behind his computer all day shitposting in threads he doesn't like. I hope you and everyone you love get killed and die horribly.
>>
File: hzd frx wilds.jpg (418KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hzd frx wilds.jpg
418KB, 1920x1080px
>>381785489
Moving the goal post huh? Like I said, your tears will sustain me for a life time
>>
>>381785373
>two consoles
With a combined less than 20 mil, compared to the 60 mil of the PS4. Pathetic desu. And keeping up? In what inverse? It still hasn't caught up to sales 3 months ago kek
>>
>>381785441
go blog on tumblr, man. this general is for game discussion not your personal diary.
>>
>>381785349
The robots in horizon has very different behaviors all of them and they are all really well done. You can't show me a webm of a robot acting out of character unless it is on easy and you have full stealth gear.
>No, BOTW has better AI. It has been proven countless times with countelss webms
Like how if you are too close to a goblin it will shoot over you every time?

pathetic hahahahahhaha
>>
>>381785489
It came out a week before zelda so all the big streamers had already played it. At least it didn't fall flat on it's face like arms did.
>>
>>381785610
actually I think you are the one in tears, especially since you claim that it is keeping up when it is clearly not LOL.

Now I await my free (you)
>>
>>381785647
Look, if they put a football on the cover, the game might have hit more of that core consolekid audience. Can't blame the artists for that oversight.
>>
>>381785610
Is there a version without the logo
>>
File: 1200360627863.jpg (75KB, 565x600px) Image search: [Google]
1200360627863.jpg
75KB, 565x600px
>>381785192
>And yes I started browsing /b/ and /v/ in 2014, your probably a new fag
Woa this place was around as far back as two thousand and fourteen!??
>>
>>381785610
good to see developers releasing good quality dlc for once
>>
>>381785732
Same week, actually, just a few days apart.
>>
>>381785705
Sounds exactly like the human AI in horizon kek, I wonder who is more pathetic. Hell even the higher tier globins have the sense to throw bombs back at you, or use the explosive barrels. And at least their pathfinding is okay
>>
>>381785647
>Muh 60M consoles

By your logic Skyward Sword should've sold more than 4M copies despite having 80M units machine at the time.
>>
>>381785597
This is a copypasta, right? Because this is the most autistic post I've seen all day.
>>
>>381785597
Jesus when will newfags be purged. And no I am not posting my gamertag, but I like the game, so what are you sperging about?
>>
>>381785887
It didn't deserve to sell 4 million because it was a bad game. Just like HZD.
>>
>>381785887
A.)That was on Wii U
B.)
It sold 90M units at the end of the gaming year you fucking dolt. Look up what your talking about before you make a ass out of yourslef,
>>
>>381785887
It should, but it didn't because it was a bad game. Kind of like horizon

The true pity is bloodborne selling LESS than horizon zero shit. Fuck normies
>>
How much is Sony paying people to make these shit threads
>>
>>381785914
>>381785963
Keep samefagging, idiot. I'm sorry to break the news to you, but um, BotW is nothing and i mean fucking absolute dog shit nothing compared to Horizon. It doesn't even hold a candle. And if you came to 4chan after 2016 you are a newfag so i hate to break that to you to but you need to fuck off back to r/games because this is a 18+ website
>>
>>381785851
Humans in Horizon were only bad in the pre-release patch. They were fixed.
Also you barely ever face them compared to the robots.
In Zelda you fight those retarded goblins all the time and they can NEVER hit you with ranged attacks if you stand too close to them.

Horizon is the bomb nigga don't even try me.
>>
>>381779031
>>381757898
So did you want to make a comparisson of threads? I guess conclusion I can draw here is that HZD fanbase is secure enough that it doesn't need to shit up other's thread.
>>
>>381785489
>Kids watching other people play is a sign of a better game.

I guess LoL is a better game than Zelda then.
>>
I liked that Guerilla just released Horizon without announcing some sort of expansion pass or releasing a fragmented product with tons of day one DLC. Game turned out to be a nice surprise.
>>
>>381786201
>all the time
The lizards are more common

>>381786221
The only shitting up of this thread is from this dumb faggot, please tell him to fuck off>>381786192
>>
>nintenbros absoulutely SEETHING because people are trying to talk about this game ITT
KEK
>>
>>381786276
It's a sign of which game generates more interest, actually.
>>
>>381786348
not even the players want to talk about the game, just look at that faggot telling people to go back to rebbit for asking fucking questions.
>>
>>381786192
>if you came to 4chan after 2016 you are a newfag
>after 2016
More like after 2006, you autistic fuck.
>>
>>381786447
No one wants to talk about it because nintenbros like you always comes in to shit up the thread because youre insecured as fuck LOL
>>
>>381786293
SHUT UP YOU BAKA GAIJIN, NOW BUY THE NEW SWITCH AND THE CROSSDRESS LINK GAME AND PAY FOR EXTRA DIFFICULTIES.
>>
>>381786447
That was you falseflagging, though.
>>
>>381786293
People say that because of this and having no season pass gravitated people towards the game. I say it was those fucking YouTube ads back in February. Either way it's nice to see them working on something other than Killzone for once.
>>
>>381786221
BotW fanbase:
>cool, calm, collected
>appreciates the game they play and discuss
>plays a good, triple A multi-award winning masterpiece
>the Switch has sold 60M worldwide
>refined mature men with careers and families that don't take themselves too seriously and appreciate what God gave them
>incredibly intelligent

Horizon "general":
>angry, shitposting, drivel, impotent rage
>can barely string more than one reply about the actual game itself together
>doesn't actually like Horizon but its the only exclusive they can cling to after playing multiplat shit for months on end
>autistic, cancerous fanbase that contributes nothing to society.
>>
File: 1491432621314.png (5KB, 104x89px) Image search: [Google]
1491432621314.png
5KB, 104x89px
>>381786525
>mfw Link is a prettier girl than Aloy
>>
>>381786447
Pointing a falseflagger (probably you) as a sign of not wanting to play a game is seriously pathetic. Now go and get the golden turd.
>>
>>381779169
>favourite NPC
Erend of course, though Vanasha is close second.
>favourite town
The lower zone of Meridian with the big lakes and platations is really comfy.
>favourite tribe
Oseram/Banuk.
>favourite weapon
Explosive tripwire, so fucking OP.
>favourite side quest
Queen's Gambit.
>favourite machine
Rockbreakers for challenge, Long legs for aesthetic.
>favourite outfit
Don't have one.
>>
>>381779031
>>381779031
I hope thunderjaw makes it into monster hunter world, i want to see deviljho and him fight. Shit would be intense.
>>
>>381786578
You can tell a new fag when he doesn't even know what board he's on.
>>
>>381786546
>it was you falseflagging!
Nice fucking try, but sadly the truth is worse.
>>
File: nintendofat.jpg (268KB, 648x615px) Image search: [Google]
nintendofat.jpg
268KB, 648x615px
>>381786586
t.
>>
>>381786467
>if you've been on 4chan for 10 years you're still a new fag

Good logic
>>
>>381786578
>Horizon "general"
>angry, shitposting, drivel, impotent rage (by nintenbabies)
>>
>>381786675
Oh, just like you newfag*?
You need to go back to >>>/trash/ where you belong.

It's where you were born, it's where you belong and it's where you will die.
>>
>>381786647
>instantly goes into deflection mode
I could post a screenshot but you fags would claim that it is photoshopped, right?
>>
>>381781150
She never turned down anybody in favour of anyone. If anything she expressed more interest in Erend then anyone else, Varl just seemed like a one sided crush on his part.
>>
>>381786681
Thank you for proving me right with that exclamation mark. Now I imagine I can expect you next greentext within a minute.
>>
File: straight.jpg (319KB, 1329x768px) Image search: [Google]
straight.jpg
319KB, 1329x768px
>>381786586
You tell him fellow non gay. It's nice to see others take interest in delicious feminine penis unlike the gays here on /v/
>>
I still haven't finished the game.

I don't know why, I absolutely loved it, but I feel just.. burned out.
>>
>>381786818
okay bub, whatever you want to believe. At least one of you (two if you include the newfag sperg) actively destroys discussion
>>
>>381786840
Oh no, I'm totally bi.
>>
>>381786782
I will regardless if it is or not that is how much I fucking hate you BotWfags so goddamn much for making my life a living hell when all I wanted to do is discuss my fav NPCs in Horizon but instead I had to double up on my heart medication because you are raising my blood pressure to a dangerous level. I'm almost flipped my keyboard
>>
>>381786778
This isn't Facebook or Gab, please keep control yourself this instant young person.
>>
>>381780848
>The tsundere hunters from Oseram village-
Fuck, I forgot about that one, they were so cute.
>>
File: Petra_Forgewoman.jpg (33KB, 570x533px) Image search: [Google]
Petra_Forgewoman.jpg
33KB, 570x533px
>>381779169
>favourite NPC
PETRA BEST FORGEWAIFU
>>
>>381779031
>tfw cant romance nil
Umm, guerilla?
>>
File: 1498247910828.jpg (27KB, 522x313px) Image search: [Google]
1498247910828.jpg
27KB, 522x313px
Goddamn it lads, i can't stop shitposting. It's too addictive. I have basically mastered it. /v/ having no user id gives only a tiny bit of satisfaction though because it makes it too easy. But at the same time, exactly because each shitpost gives only a fraction of satisfaction the other boards provide, i have to do it so often here.
From my personal experience, /v/ would have a lot less shitposting with user ID's. Half the Horizon threads are mine, and the last Sony console i owned was a ps2.
>>
>>381786962
Then talk about them instead of wasting your time and energy bitching about people you hate, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>381786898
It's because it's a bad MonHunWorld rip-off and BotW does it a billion times better. This is objectively true, the sales speak for themselves. Horizon is a shit tier clone of a great game.
>>
>>381781572
>Sweetie posting outside of /pol/

Lol
>>
>>381786962
I didn't even play BotW you dumb fuck, drop that victim complex and actually discuss the game
>>
>>381781548
Not even close.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGNQd7P6heU
>>
>>381786967
Kill youself newfag.
YOu are nothing but a cancer on this board and the Horizon community.
>>
>>381787032
It's okay, many people get that rush at first when they realize the power anonymity provides, but there's another side to it in that when people don't try to shitpost they're capable of a lot more sincerity, because there's no face to try to uphold, and those glimpses of actual discussion are why I come here instead of reddit.
>>
>>381787227
>at first
Been here since 2012 but i left /v/ from 2015 till 2017. Recently returned to /v/ because of E3 and i got stuck here because of the metroid threads.
>>
>>381787080
mhw isn't out yet
>>
>>381787163
WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M DOING????

You fucking idiots oh and by the fucking way nobody fucking asked you can just kill youself you need to kill youself I'm serious go stick your head in a gas oven, crash your car, shoot yourself, slits your wrists, hang yourself. Just get the fuck out of this thread before you get BTFO even more you fucking simpleton. Every GODDAMNED DAY with these autistic fucking faggots shitting up our threads. I have had it I am at my wits end with you lot. I just hope you fucking die ASAP
>>
>>381787310
>>381787227
i mean, i qam about to do an ''GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS'' thread and i know it will get at least 100 replies.
>>
File: 1304376955947.png (457KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1304376955947.png
457KB, 600x450px
>>381787174
>implying that you aren't as well
>implying that there is a community

>mfw
>>
>>381787315
Horizon dev team stole assets from Capcom. Please keep up with gamer news, pumpkin, you look v obtuse rn.
>>
>>381786990
Did she survive the western gate onslaught? I hope she did. Also, does she help if you don't do her quests, or you have to beat the entire hoard with just your bow?
>>
>>381787370
The fuck are you replying to me? Take your own advice you dumb shit
>>
NEOGAF Is raiding us to promote some garbage dlc .

THEY DO IT FOR FREE

FOR

FREE
>>
>>381787447
Your filenmae outed you as a newfaggot redditor, just stop before you embarrass yourself any further. Or keep going I am laughing at you right now, I think I'll even make popcorn.
>>
>>381779031
is this game actually good

or is just it assassins creed but with a lady
>>
>>381787457
huh?
>>
>>381787578
It's good.
>>
>bootleg zelda

>now with a bootleg thread

>>>>381757898
>>
File: Thunderjaw_1.jpg (49KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
Thunderjaw_1.jpg
49KB, 590x332px
>>381787457
Thunder Jaws in MonHun World along with other robot dinosaurs in the PS4 version.

Make it happen Capcom.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (184KB, 1288x732px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
184KB, 1288x732px
I'd like the game to be a little more sandboxy. The game kinda feels like an MMO. You go to a town and there is nothing to do there but pick up quests. And you don't even get to make choices in the quests you just listen to Aloy be a cunt to some innocent guy. For Horizon 2 I'd like...

>Fable Style choices in quests. Nothing major just stuff like side with the bandits vs side with the whatevers.
>Maybe a morrowind style faction System where there a few different major factions in the game you can only side with one of them and it has its own faction specific quest line with NPCs changing their tune about you based on which one you got
>Some kind of housing system so I have somewhere to dump all of my cash and maybe put trophies on the wall
>Much bigger emphasis on caldrons, they were absolutely the best part of the game
>Take queues from Red Dead Redemption and have a bunch of minigame like stuff to do in the world. Maybe something like selling tamed robots for cash or some shit.

Oh and make it so full draw on the bow increases damage instead of accuracy.
>>
File: gunbuster-episode-four42.jpg (153KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gunbuster-episode-four42.jpg
153KB, 640x480px
>make game about robots everywhere
>can't pilot giant robot to kick other robot asses
>instead you get shit plot and boring gameplay
Western people are not right in their head and that's why Horizon is shit
>>
>>381787578
watch a playthrough and see for yourself

>>381787642
no thanks, since they won't fit into the world at all, much like the dumb MGS crossover
>>
>>381787628
PARODY THREADS ARE A BANABLE OFFENCE.

STOP RIGHT THERE SONY NIGGER SCUM
>>
>>381787642
That would actually make me consider getting MHW on PS4 instead of PC.
>>
>>381781548
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EI4o36KzoE
I prefer this one, was well sincronized with the scene.
>>
>>381787578
I wish it was Assassin's Creed, because that's what's seriously lacking in this game. There isn't a function to climb up every surface in the world except for very specific and clearly marked yellow or white things.
>>
>>381787742
>watch a playthrough and see for yourself

that doesnt tell me anything about how it feels playing the game.
>>
>>381787578
It's awful but everyone is denial because we're starved for exclusives right now. All I've played for the past 6 months is CoD, Assassins Creed and Fifa so in comparison this game is a 10/10 and a breath of fresh air but its still poorly made. Watch the two Youtube links another anon posted for context. I would skip this flunker if I were you just my 2 cents.
>>
Samefags shilling a shit game still
>>
>>381787841
the controls are good, that's all you need to know before watching a playthrough
>>
>>381787674
tl;dr

>>>/lit/
>>
>>381787578
Well I'll probably put it as my goty, but I'm a complete sucker for innovative mechancis. The game does have some significant flaws, like really bad climbing mechanics and forcefully inserted SJW agenda, which I'm willing to forgive because of how good robot hunting is realized.
>>
Why can't you ride all the machines? Why can't you use the actual attacks of the machines that you can ride?
>>
File: 1485630262392.png (103KB, 1318x652px) Image search: [Google]
1485630262392.png
103KB, 1318x652px
>>381784223
>Buying into the lies of false flaggers.
>>
>>381788164
Probably because it would be too easy to exploit quests with ridable Thunderjaw.
>>
>>381787841
>>381787742
>"Just watch a movie instead"
Good advice. HZD is trash.
The controls are gimmicky, the framerate is shit, the graphics are laughable for PS4's raw power, the gameplay is subpar and almost nonexistient as is the weapon variety. The only thing saving this game is waifus and husbandos
>>
>>381788164
I'm not sure, I'm only ten hours or so in. I know you can override machines and ride them, but as far as I know machines you can ride only do kicks and such despite them being able to shoot lasers at you.
>>
>>381788287
That's not why at all but ok
>>
>>381788384
You can shoot the lasers you fucking moron. Hole RB, LB, RT, LT and then hit X, X, O, O, and the direction you want to fire at. Read the manual you illiterate mongloid.
>>
>>381786424
No, it's a sign of which game has the biggest audience of autists who want to sit down and watch someone else play a video game
>>
>>381788287
Well a Thunderjaw is too big but a Scraper would be cool at least. Or Watchers even, make them faster and able to shoot their eye beam.
>>
>>381788669
Seriously fuck this game. I tried to give it a chance but it's just fucking awful. You can't take one step without dying and its glitchy as all hell.
>>
File: Sylens.png (353KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
Sylens.png
353KB, 500x700px
People shitposting ITT are faggots, but they're not as bad as this guy.
>>
File: bing.jpg (29KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
bing.jpg
29KB, 500x360px
>>381788301
could you BE any more vague and nonspecific
>>
So why did this game outsell bloodborne, a far superior game?
>>
>>381788836
Of course, he's a nigger
>>
>>381788881
Westerners love open world trash.
>>
>116 days since launch
>Nintenbros STILL mad this game even exists
>We STILL can't have threads about it
>It's STILL a pretty good game that 90% of this website won't play because they can't afford two platforms and have to compensate their poverty with shitposting. Sour grapes.
>>
>>381788836

This is what an evolved shitposting troll looks like. I want a sequel just to get more Sylens.
>>
>>381788836
his VA was the assassin hotel receptionist in John Wick, I though that was neat
>>
>>381788881
Sunk cost fallacy for pre-orders, most of HZD's budget went to marketing (surprise surprise), and a general lack of exlcusives on the PS4 that made a dryspell where everyone is so thristy for content that a 3.5/10 game is a 11/10 since all they play is capeshit adaptions and multiplats.
>>
>>381779031
This is literally the same OP as the Zelda Thread
Fuck you
>>
File: makeup.jpg (168KB, 1295x721px) Image search: [Google]
makeup.jpg
168KB, 1295x721px
>>381789019
As fat as open world western games go, its pretty much the cream of the crop. The problem is that open world western games are shit.
>>
>>381788836
I kinda liked just how determined he was to get knowledge. He was willing to risk all life on Earth just to know more, and after barely escaping apocalypse to still do it again because there are more things to know.
>>
>>381788836
Sylens redpilled me on the evil nature of blacks.
>>
>>381789119
>general lack of exlcusives on the PS4

Like Nioh which came out the same month as HZD during that deep dry spell of good games for the first three months of 2017.
>>
>>381789248
But actual blacks don't want knowledge.
>>
>>381789245
This is the gayest post ITT, you need to go back to r/HorizonTheGame where you belong. No offence.
>>
>>381789248

more like the evil nature of those so thirsty to gain knowledge they'll screw over others just to get it.
>>
>>381789303
Q1 on 2017 was literally the strongest part of the year. the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>381788836
His granddad must've been Ted Faro's clone.
>>
>>381789245
>he was willing to risk all life on earth
Not really. As soon as he realized what Hades' purpose was, he put his mind to stopping it. He just loves the pursuit of knowledge so much that he'd do it all over again but with more safeguards in place to prevent Hades from being a threat.
>>
>>381782252
Yeah, I never understood people who have problems with not having enough resources for crafting. Like you, I was constantly having to sell stuff because my bags were full. Not once in the entire game did I run out of stuff to craft any ammo.
>>
>BOTW equivalent of same thread
>barely any shitposting

>HZD equivalent of same thread
>every second post is a shitpost

Are these the same people who say Sonybros are the worst fanbase?
>>
>>381789432
Yeah but blacks are like 50% more likely to do that even tho they only make up like 10% of the population (according to the in-game statistics)
>>
>>381789585
We all know those safeguards will fail and he'll come and tell Aloy to clean his mess again, and I'll be damned if I'm picking forgiveness option that time.
>>
>>381789646
Sonybros are the worst fanbase judging by this thread desu. Or specifically HZDfags
>>
>>381789213
you have low standards like all people who like HRZD trash
>>
>>381789776
>>381789776
That's retarded. You are acting like a literal selfish child if you just kill him. Without mercy and forgiveness Aloy is just another fucking nobody asshole destroying the planet with the machines and society with it.
>>
>>381789646
They brought it on themselves. Shitposting in every BotW thread about their "Zelda killer" and such for the months leading up to BotW's launch. The tables have turned.
>>
>people actually care about the story and characters
What the fuck, only the hunting dino part is any fun
>>
>>381789776
Oh, sure there's a chance they'd fail too, but he was never willing to risk humanity to get knowledge. He just thought so much of himself that he was sure protective measures would be enough to make it a non-issue. He's arrogant, but not callous enough to think his knowledge is more important than life.
>>
>>381789861
But this thread proves exactly the opposite. It's not Sonyfags going to BotW thread to scream and shout. Sonyfags are perfectly fine sitting in place discussing their game. It's Nintendofags that feel so threatened by existence of HZD that they need to go into a different thread and exhaust their posting limit to derail it instead of discussing their preferred game.
>>
>>381789864
This.
If you unironically think HRZD is better then BotW you haven't played both. I pirated this trash and turned it off about 20 min in. It's a good thing I have unlimited bandwidth because that was a complete waste of time.

>muh robots
>muh shit animations
>muh shit combat
>muh garbage story/movie
I can't believe people pretend to like this just to spite strangers OTI.
>>
>>381790158
But he was fine with Hades giving Eclipse power to attack Meridian and kill its populace, it's only when Hades chose him as a target that Sylens decided to stop it. If Hades offered Sylens to be the only human left alive and all the knowledge Hades has, Sylens would agree without thinking.
>>
>>381790204
>pirated

kys
>>
>>381790093
>They
It was one guy. Probably same person who kept posting webm threads starting with the same five video edited webms of Aloy running.
Horizon has had this following of shitposters since the game was revealed, later fueled by the stream from a couple days before the game released.
>>
>>381790117
I personally hate the story, none of the characters are remotely interesting as I look away from the screen during most conversation nuggets.

Only one character that doesn't make me and that's the bandit killer. Literally GOAT among shit.
>>
>>381779031
>What do you want the inevitable sequel to focus/improve on?
Less SJW propaganda. It completely ruins the game.
>>
>>381790164
Nah most of the shitposts aren't even Nintendofags, unless they are falseflagging hard
>>
>>381790204
>pirated

How to spot an angry Nintendo child in one post.
>>
>>381790204
BotW is alright, but as all Nintendo games it's twenty years behind the times. I'd consider it a really good game if it came out in late 90s, but after all the mechanical evolution of games in early 00s, liek Deus Ex, Sacrifice, Evolva, and so on, I can't possibly see BotW as anything but mediocre.
>>
>>381790117
They are just pretending they care to circlejerk and pretend like they have anything to discuss about this clusterfuck of a failed premise.

To ANYONE reading this, do not make the same mistake I did. HRZD is not worth the money. Even Nier , ending and all, is better and that is really saying something.
>>
>>381790386
>>381790443
Ah angry Neogaffers that don't even know you can't pirate on the PS4 yet, fucking stupid idiots.
>>
File: 1497279206549.jpg (224KB, 640x898px) Image search: [Google]
1497279206549.jpg
224KB, 640x898px
>>381790443
Not using the Sony wojak one.
>>
>>381790634
but I know you can, it's a common practice and an emergent market in brazil
>>
>>381779169
Kass
Hateno Village
Rito Tribe
Ancient Bladesaw
From the Ground Up
Guardian
Zora Armor
>>
Horizon Zero Yawn was hot garbage. The story and characters turned it from a mediocre game to straight shit. Glad I didn't give them any money. Thank god for piracy too so we can demo this trash and not waste our money.
>>
>>381790204
I know it's bait but all of those things are worse in BotW.
>muh guardians with one weakspot
>muh shittier animations that only work because the models are so cartoony
>muh shittier combat with basically no depth and variety + circle strafing until opening + hyper armor on some attacks + every enemy has 4 recolors that do the same animation but different damage
>muh garbage DOF/slow-mo/QTE after every dodge
>>
>>381790520
>actually believes the SJW propaganda meme
I hope you know this makes you immediately transparent to anybody who actually played it
>>
>>381790835
Now this is bait, damn. Horizon's combat has very little variety as you can just spam rolls and bows to victory kek
>>
I didn't think I'd enjoy it, but I really liked fighting Thunderjaws. You just shoot tearblast arrows or hardpoint arrows and they go down. They're really stupid and never seem to be able to track me.

Also, Erend best boy.
>>
File: 1480983130041.jpg (55KB, 548x518px) Image search: [Google]
1480983130041.jpg
55KB, 548x518px
>>381779031
Wow this game is dogshit. 4 hours in and I haven't had 1 iota of fun or an engaging experience. The characters and setting is so bland and forgettable I can't even fathom the thought of giving a fuck about any of this. The combat is repetitive and unrewarding. The numerous graphical errors are astounding for a game released in 2017.

Everyone defending this game obviously has a clear case of buyer's remorse and a bad case to boot.

For once I should have listened to /v/.
>>
>>381790917
*Why Horizon:Zero Dawn Is a SJW dream*
by Anon

The game is played as 'Aloy' *(White Female)* with a really muscular build and no typical sexy female treats.
In fact, she would probably be considered a 6/10 in really life.

The story starts with a young Aloy who is living as an outcast along with her caretaker 'Rost' *(white male)*.
She is called "motherless" and as an outcast she and Rost are being constantly bullied by the other members of the tribe.
No one is allowed to talk to outcasts, besides other outcasts.
At one point in her childhood, Aloy finds a "Focus". A device attached to the ear that lets her do fancy stuff, like scanning machines and interact with ancient technology.
This focus is used in her childhood when you save a young Nora tribe member 'Tebb' *(white male)* from being rekt by robots.
There is one scene in which Aloy is bullied by a group of children. The group is led by a young boy named 'Bast' *(White male)* who throws a stone at her, giving her a scar for life.

The 'Nora' tribe they belong to is ruled by the strict hands of the 'matriarchs' who banished Rost for whatever reason (he never gets a backstory) and who act as leaders to the tribe.
All 3 of them are old females, while 1 of them is black. One of the matriarchs is a total bitch who hates all outcasts, and one acts as the nice mother who helps Aloy.
They pray to the "All-Mother".

Side note: All tribes have both white and black members, while the white ones still have darker skin than usual and would count more as latinos. Also, the hair color of blond does not exists in the game.
>>
>289 posts
>54 unique IPs
no samefagging shitposters here, no sir
>>
File: dWzFyRb.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
dWzFyRb.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
I'm super excited for the new expansion, and I really enjoyed the Banuk figures you had to collect, but I don't care at all about the Banuk.
>>
>>381791014
>The numerous graphical errors
Has anyone ever told you that when you have to make up arguments you lose the discussion?
>>
>>381791091
Whenever a child turns old enough (think it was 18) they can run in the "Proving", which is designed to let the children show that they are worthy to the tribe.
Even outcasts are allowed to participate to become real members of the tribe.
Basically Rost prepared you for this proving your whole life, and gave you a life of hardship and strict leadershit so you will win it.

On the day of the proving your first quest is to get into the village, as the guards *(white males)* will not let you into the village where the proving is held.
When you finally make it to the "registration" it needs a matriarch to speak for you to let you participate.

You also meet people from the other tribes that are there to advertise their new 'sun king'. One of them , 'Olin' *(white male)* , also has one of these focuses.
Another one named 'Erend' *(white male)* who is a pretty cool dude but kind of rednecky and easy to anger. You can also learn about the "Red Raids" in which the old mad sun king 'Jiran' *(white male)* raided the other tribes to find blood sacrifices for his gods.

Side note: you also meet Tebb again, who quit being a warrior and is now designing clothes, gifting one to Aloy as well.
>>
File: nvr.jpg (38KB, 785x590px) Image search: [Google]
nvr.jpg
38KB, 785x590px
>>381791014
>Listening to /v/

Not even once.
>>
>>381790917
You do know anyone watched a twitch stream of the game is more knowledgeable than you.
>>
>>381790696
Would repost/10
>>
>>381791186
When you try to get into the hut where all the contestants are supposed to sleep in, before the proving, another guard 'Resh' *(white male)* is not letting you in, as he sees you as trash that should not run the proving.
However, with some dialog you get him to step aside. In the hut you meet the other contestants.
One of them is Bast, the guy who threw the stone at you and the anticipated champion of this years proving. He also hates you and insults you constantly.
The other one is 'Valla' *(black female)* who is super nice to you and answers your questions about the proving.
The rest of the random contestants just stick with Bast and do not get a name or face.

On the next day the proving starts and Bast does everything to make winning it impossible for you, like stealing your prey or sabotage your climbing path.
In the end the plot-no-jutsu still lets you win the proving.
However, unfortunately before you can get back to the village the contestants are ambushed and massacred by a raiding party led by some guy that we will later know as 'Helis' *(white male)*.
He was sent there by Olin, after he saw Aloy through his focus.

When Helis tries to kill Aloy, Rost jumps in and shoves her down a cliff so the explosion only kills him.
You get saved by the matriarchs and wake up in the holy mountain where normally no one is allowed to be. You see that the mountain consists of weird metal bunker shit and stuff.
There is also a huge door made of metal that for some reason recognizes you but does not open due to some technical problem.
>>
Does Horizon ever go on sale? I really want to play it but I am a poorfag
>>
I guess I'll have to wait for the night /v/ to discuss this game. Good thing Nintendo fans get sent to bed early.
>>
File: hzd.jpg (95KB, 730x974px) Image search: [Google]
hzd.jpg
95KB, 730x974px
How convient this thread came up. Bought this on fucking gamestop yesterday. I suppose i really should open the plastic and try playing it. I am just so used to starting games, then alt tabbing out or stopping and then they end up collecting dust.
>>
>>381791307
However, the matriarchs still think the goddess likes you, so they appoint you as "Seeker" which means, you are allowed to leave the village.

Unfortunately the previous hut-guard Resh is now the new "war chief", as the old was is out seeking the murderers, and of course he will not just let you out of the village, as he still hates you.
Luckily the village gets attacked by machines and Aloy can show her awesomeness to everyone and is finally allowed to leave.

Note: The following is technically a side quest, which I will cover in a bonus section - but it felt like it belongs to the main quest so I will cover it now.

At the big gate, guarding the mother land you meet up with 'Varl' *(black male)* the son of of the old , supposedly dead , warchief 'Sona' *(black female)* who tells you that his mother sent him back to the gates as he was injured.
He also asks you to find his mother, so thats what you will do now.

After some bandit slaying, you find his mother and reck so more bandit camps together with her and her surpreme leadership.

Now, as part of the main story you want to find Olin to give him justice, so you make your way to "Meridian", the area owned by the "Carja"-tribe and their leader the "new" sun king.
When you reach Meridian you are greeted by Erend, who has been heavily drinking, as he is now the captain of the vanguard after his sister 'Ersa' *(white female)*, former captain, was found dead.

In the city you now find clues about where Olin could be and find out that he only did all of this, because the main antagonist group called "The eclipse", kidnapped his family.

Note: The following is technically a side quest, which I will cover in a bonus section - but it felt like it belongs to the main quest so I will cover it now.
>>
>>381791115
>hurrrdurrr I'm super excited to spend my mommy's credit card on DLC oh boy

>I don't care at all about the Banuk
Typical casual shitter, you are trivializing the best part of the game and missing the entire fucking point. Just uninstall it if you hate it for fucks sake don't do HRZD any pity or charity by buying the DLC for a game you don't like.
>>
>>381791324
It was just on sale with -37%. Sorry you missed it.
>>
>>381791409
We will now help Erend to find out who killed is sister. During the course of the side quest, you see Erend becoming more and more depressed as it seems that Ersa is actually not dead, but may be alive after being captured in an ambush.
In the final scene you raid a bandit camp and find her being tortured by a nameless 'Torturer' *(white male)*.
She dies telling her brother to finally grow up. We also find out that she was originally captured by an Oseram (third tribe) traitor and wanted warlord called 'Dervahl' *(white male)*.

Dervahl also has explosives in Meridian as he hates the new sun king, so you hurry back to stop the explosions in the last second.
Also, Dervahl raids the palace (and the 300 male guards that normally guard it seem to be all sleeping) and you also have to save the new sun king.
He is by the way called 'Avad' *(white male)* and a really nice and open minded guy.

This ends the side quest, and we can go to find Olin again.
>>
>>381790823
kek
>>
>>381791356
>night
Meritards are waking up
>>
>>381791169
The shading is fucked up and it is filled with terrain glitches. Stop shilling you imbecile and use your own pea-brain to form original thoughts for once. Or just kill yourself, either way.
>>
File: 1433710558735.png (19KB, 291x317px) Image search: [Google]
1433710558735.png
19KB, 291x317px
Played it for 3-6 hours, it's not terrible by any stretch but you spend way too much time on robot cow-tipping while hiding in the grass, or wandering literally back and forward following the little glowing trails for boring quests.

Feels like it was originally a more linear design until they half-assedly turned it into an open world ARPG, hence the weird balancing tactics like the constant "Here have a free box full of shit to alleviate the material grinding we couldn't be assed to tweak properly." NPCs.
>>
>>381791503
Olin is found in a valley where he is watching the unearthing of some evil machines, and you have to fight the eclipse and the machines before you can talk to him.
As you know that he only did all of this because his family is kidnapped, Aloy spares his life.

You also get contacted by an omnious voice through your focus for the first time who tells you where to go next.
This voice belongs to a person named 'Sylens' *(black male)* who is portraied by the guy from hotel in John Wick, but you rarely meet him in person.
He also seems suspiciously tech savvy and can hack other focuses and knows a lot about the eclipse in general.

The next parts of the main story are dedicated to finding out what happened to the old ones, the secret behind the machines and the true history.

The true story is the following:
Thousand years ago there was a company called "Faro Solutions", led by a guy named 'Ted Faro' *(white male)* and they were the world leaders in robotics and engineering.
Their pride was the design of self-sustaining high level robots.
At one point Ted Faro decided that he can make more money by designing military robots, so the company started producing those instead.
All those military robots came with a super high level AI the ability to self-replicate by converting bio matter into energy.
And of course they decided to go rogue and humans could no longer control them... this was named "The glitch".
So, when he realized he fuck up, Ted invited one of his science leads back, which left when they started producing military robots.
>>
File: just another day on v.jpg (249KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
just another day on v.jpg
249KB, 1200x675px
>>381791307
>>381791186
Could you imagine being so ass hurt that you'd copy paste someone else's tumblr blog on to /v/ to prove a point?

This is what I mean by this game messes with people's heads. Good for me because I'll have shit posting material for years to come.
>>
>>381791442
Dammit....I was out of the country last week.
>>
>>381791593
The name of that person was 'Elisabet Sobeck' *(white female)*, who was specialised in "green robots", so those that where there to detoxify the air and the waters and stuff like this.
Unfortunately the robots where to powerful to stop, and it was obvious that all life on earth will die within 15 months, unstoppable.
So, humanity had only one plan to work with, which was called "Project Zero Dawn" while every not necessary human being was thrown against the robots to win as much time as possible, before all life on earth was devoured.

Project Zero dawn was based around building a super AI called 'GAIA' *(portraied as a black female)* , that is supposed to restart life automatically after everything was devoured.
This includes deactivating all the robots, and recultivating the earth so it holds life again, and finally releasing humans on the earth again, giving them the knowledge that they had before.

To realize this, GAIA was made the smartest AI ever, and got a lot of sub routines to help her doing all this.
The sub-routines were:
*AETHER* - clean the air
*APOLLO* - preserve human knowledge
*ARTEMIS* - recreate basic animals
*DEMETER* - recreate plants
*ELEUTHIA* - breed and recreate humans
*HADES* - Failsafe protocol
*HEPHAESTUS* - creating all the robots that GAIA would need in her task
*MINERVA* - shutting down the evil robots
*POSEIDON* - clean the waters
>>
Why is this game so damn boring? You can just hide in a bush and override everything that comes in your way
>>
>>381791690
Not all of them are explained in detail, but at least 5 are in game and you learn about them and their creators.

'Patrick Brochard-Klein' *(White male)* , was responsible for ELEUTHIA, so the recreations of humans. You learn about him that he is gay, and he must have french origin, judging by the accent.
'Samina Ebadji' *(arab female in a hijab)* , was responsible for APOLLO, so the preservation of human knowledge, and how to make it usable to the children created by ELEUTHIA. Also, she was co-leader of the project, next to Elisabet Sobeck.
'Charles Ronson' *(black male)* was responsbile for ARTEMIS, so the recreation of animals.
'Margo Shen' *(asian female)* was responsible for HEPHAESTUS, so to construct the giant forges that will produce the robots.
'Travis Tate' *(white male)* was responsible for HADES, which I will explain in more detail below. Tate was a drug addicted hacker, that was really smart, but also really troublesome.

Lets look a bit at HADES. Hades was originally needed for the chance, that GAIA might fuck up her first attempts, so the earth needs another reset where everything gets destroyed.
This was HADES Job, afterwards GAIA could try again.

Alright, now when the earth was already wiped empty of life, the only remaining people where those I mentioned above, they lived in a bunker called GAIA prime, in their last years.
This also included Ted Faro, the founder of the deadly robots of doom.

And one point in the past, one of the doors to the bunker malfunctioned and did only close with a gap of 10mm (even though 1,5 mm is needed). This lead to an energy signature leaking out and could lead the robots to their secret bunker.
The door could only be fixed from the outside, and while everyone was arguing who should go outside, it was Elisabet Sobeck who was already outside, fixing the door and ultimately sacrificing herself for the others to survive.

Everyone got depressed because of that.
>>
>>381791784
Ted Faro was the most affected by this, which led him to a point of insanity.
One day, the GAIA prime members had a meeting, in which they were contacted by Ted Faro, who told them that he does not want humans to keep the knowledge, so they dont repeat their mistakes, and that he completely destroyed APOLLO from the sub routines.
Using his master override, he vented out the air of the meeting room killing all the GAIA prime members.

However, GAIA still did her job and repopulated earth after thousand years, but as the humans did not have the knowledge of APOLLO, they evolved into primitive tribes again.

After learning all this, Aloy gets ambushed and captured by Helis, who wants to sacrifice her to his God (the sun).
With Sylens help, Aloy can flee though.

The next stop is the motherland again, to the door that was not opening in the beginning.
After fighting through an onslaught of robots and eclipse you finally reach the door. Luckily all the Matriarchs, the black war chief and her son are still alive, while all evil people are dead.
Behind the door you find one of the ELEUTHIA chambers, where you originally came from (thus motherless).
You also find a hologram of GAIA, who explains more of the story to you.
>>
>>381791910
19 years ago, a strange signal was sent to teh GAIA network. This lead to HADES becoming self-aware and he wanted to use the GAIA network to destroy all life again.
GAIA could not let that happen, so she destroyed the main Hub at GAIA prime, to stop and annihilate HADES.
However, HADES survived and used a virus to make the other sub routines self aware as well, and destroy GAIA in the process.
HADES has the voice of a male by the way :)
In her last seconds, GAIA created a clone of Elisabet Sobeck, in the hope that she will be able to rebuild GAIA completely after Hades was destroyed.

Who would have guessed that this clone is Aloy. No one... except... everyone.

HADES ultimate goal is still to delete life on earth, so he wants to broadcast a signal throughout the world, that will wake up all the biomass eating death killers again.

In a pretty epic final battle, in which Aloy first kills the evil Helis, HADES gets destroyed in the end and Aloy is able to send a counter signal, deactivating all the evil robots again.
The final battle is fought together with Varl, Sona and Erend.

30 minutes of credits.
>>
>>381791091
>>381791186
>>381791307
>>381791409
Aside from being supremely autistic, this is all incredibly incorrect and obviously regurgitated second-hand without having played it.

>>381791217
>someone who watched someone else play the game knows more than someone who played it themselves
sure they do, that sounds reasonable
>>
>>381792001
BONUS: Side Quests

In one side quest, we are asked by the leader of an Oseram settlement 'Petra' *(white female)*, to get her some stuff from a nearby junkyard.
This makes bandits attack the village. Luckily she is super smart and built some kind of artillery mass-grenade launcher that you can use to kill all the bandits.
The second part of the quest starts with a random underling *(white male)* being to cowardly to do his job, and protect a caravan and you should find the caravan.

Another quest evolves around a father asking you to find a doctor for his daughter. Said doctor *(white male)* does not give a shit about childres lifes though and you have to bring him valuable stuff first, while he constantly insults you.

Another one is started by a woman named 'Vanasha' *(black female)* who wants us to first save a guy named 'Uthid' *(white male)* , who has been falsely accused of treason by the current leading priest of the sun, Bahala *(white male)*.
After saving him and killing Bahala. The second part of the quest revolves around saving a child and his mother from the cludges of the eclipse and bring them to the new sun king.

My favorite one revolves around the "Hunter lodge", a group of people who get their thrills out of hunting the most dangerous machines.
You first have to do some pre-quests or else the Guard *(white male)* whill not let you in at all.
Inside you have to ask the current "sun hawk"'Ahsis' *(white male)* to allow you to join. Unfortunately he is a huge piece of shit, and you have to threaten legal actions until he lets you find a mentor.
Luckily you find that mentor in the person of 'Alanah' *(black female)*.
After some more questing, you want to hunt the biggest and baddest machine called "Redmaw". However, Ahsis doesnt want you to do that before him, so he sends mercenaries to attack you.
Later he gets killed by Redmaw, while Aloy and Talanah slay the beast, and Talanah becomes the new sunhawk (first woman to do so ever).
>>
>>381791710
Well, to override anything other than most basic machines you have to complete foundries which in fighting really tough enemies with no place to hide, and you can't override corruptors, deathbringers, or any of the corrupted machines. So, yeah, as you go along it gets progressively harder.
>>
>>381791710
This is what sony fans want and it's not a challenge because then it would alienate ppl who just want a game to pickup and play and not a hardcore game that takes too long to master. I for one am happy they made it easy to kill everyone without getting hit because otherwise Im lost
>>
>>381792089
nother one revolves of a daughter *(white female)* that fled from her supposedly evil father *(white male)* and the father asks you to find her.
During the quest you find out that she had a hidden relationship ongoing with another tribesmember *(black male)*.
However, this guy gets tortured and killed by the Eclipse (all males).
In the end the father and daughter are sad together, and the father apologizes for everything.

Also, there is this quest in which a woman *(black female)* asks you to find out who steals her fruits. It turns out to be a mad savage guy living in the wilds *(white male)*

Next one ist about a guy *(white male)* who asks you to get him some supplies that he cannot reach. When you reach the spot, you get ambushed by him and other bandits, as they want to steal your stuff.

>muh autism

Have a nice day friends!
>>
File: 1497568774694.png (121KB, 640x562px) Image search: [Google]
1497568774694.png
121KB, 640x562px
I know it's unrealistic, but I want twice as many machines, maybe something flying that you can ride, more sci-fi weaponry and armor. I'll be set
>>
>>381792184
>Have a nice day friends!
You too BASED HRZD-review poster.

Ignore the haters, fuck them.
>>
>>381780848
Fuck off. You and every other thin skin bleeding heart faggot can fuck off. You're the reason the game industry is so fucking awful right now. Stop trying to explain away 'cinematic experiences' being shit by saying some people find them fun. No, they're not. They're boring slogs that don't belong in an interactive medium. They might as well be movies. And nobody enjoys having politics shoved down their necks either
>>
>>381792795
Here's how it works.
I found HZD fun. Other people found HZD fun. You didn't find HZD fun. There were other people that didn't find HZD fun. In the end, whichever group was larger, or rather whichever group provided with more income to industry, will be the one whose interests will be taken in producing new games.
>>
>>381791091
>(He never gets a backstory)
That's a lie and you fucking know it, near the end you talk to Thersa and she tells you fucking everything about Rost.
>>
>>381793120
Most ppl posting ITT say they hate it sooooo sorry but your chances for a sequel is fucked. You found camping in bushes "fun" because you are starved of real meaningful games and content. HRZD is the Revolution 60 of the PS4.
>>
>>381779031
I worked as a paid intern to shitpost in favor of this game CONSTANTLY back in March to hijack and slide Zelda discussion. But I'm not interning at that marketing firm anymore and they didn't hire me full time.

Having said that, this game is shit. I don't understand why the visuals get praised. Have you seen the water quality? And the female protagonist has an ugly lesbian jewess face looking almost as awkward as that one from ME: Andromeda but it gets a pass because it's a platform exclusive.
>>
>>381793321
Except his fucking backstory you braindead sychophant piece of shit faggot.
>>
>>381793616
pfft
http://wccftech.com/ps-boss-horizon-business-long-time/
>>
>>381793620
I wonder if people really get paid to shill on 4chan. Part of me wants to think this considering the amount of buy this threads, or sales number circle jerking.
>>
>>381793739
His backstory is literally all she tells you. If she said anything except her backstory she'd just be repeating shit you already knew. Seriously, it couldn't be more obvious you're trying to look like you played the game while obviously having not.
>>
File: 1444698575253.jpg (96KB, 682x518px) Image search: [Google]
1444698575253.jpg
96KB, 682x518px
The game is really comfy and fun, I don't see the problem in that. The real problem is that people in /v/ just don't like fun, or vidya in general, and just come here to shitpost, or people who claim the game is GOTY.

Now, if you tought you could come here to /v/ and discuss videogames, you're the one with a problem
>>
>>381793739
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grDwufuKXJQ
Pretty sure this explains it.
>>
>>381793620
Sure, and my dad works at Kojima.
>>
>>381793806
>pfft
Thats the sound this game made when the developer made the first copy. A fart noise because it is shit. I am not following your cancer clickbait but nice try and oh by the way you shouldn't be so proud about consuming shit media. Its sad.
>>
>>381793616
Maybe you're right, but I don't care why I'm having fun, as long as I'm having fun.
>>
>>381793946
discussing games is easy as long as it's not something recent or popular
>>
File: we-have-this-thread-everyday.jpg (1MB, 1894x6358px) Image search: [Google]
we-have-this-thread-everyday.jpg
1MB, 1894x6358px
>>381793903
You can make 0.5 US Dollars per post. Ask around the Gaf.
>>
>>381793946
>its fun! idk what a legit criticism is
>le vidya, vidya gaemz
You are the same age as the child you posted a picture of aren't you? If not you're a mentally ill paedophile and you need to get your brains beat out with a hammer for posting that and for defending this shite 'game'.
>>
>good graphics
>insulting gameplay
>cringe characters
Thanks based Guerrilla
>>
>>381794310
Jesus and then look at the rampant samefagging in this thread. If you remove the shptosters there's probably only like 20 people 'discussing' the game
>>
>>381794434
>insulting gameplay
That really is a fitting word for it. This gameplay insults nintenbabbies so severely with how ahead of BotW it is in terms of mechanics, they can't stop coming to threads and shitposting on cd.
>>
>>381794594
I'm not a nintenbabbies, I don't even own a Switch.
I just like good video games
>>
File: 1278812332551.jpg (21KB, 471x355px) Image search: [Google]
1278812332551.jpg
21KB, 471x355px
>>381794359

why are you so upset over people having fun? are your parents having a divorce or something?
>>
>>381786803
>>381781150
>>381781658

If you go to Rost's grave she said she like Varl. Erend was annoying
>>
>>381794310
It almost seems too good to be true. I learned how to type super fast during high school, and I'm no slouch when it comes to fucking with people. I'll make a fortune!
>>
>>381794731
No but nice projecting you dumb toddler.
>its bwight and shiny its fun xd
Can you use more infantile babyspeak? It really rounds out the HRZD as a whole, I think you've perfectly encapsulated how easily manipulated and deluded some people are to call this giant turd """"fun"""". Only a brain dead mental patient would consider bush humping "fun".
>>
File: 1480933645986.png (339KB, 904x788px) Image search: [Google]
1480933645986.png
339KB, 904x788px
>>381794310
This is probably the same guy too
>>
Ar people still so assblasted by the success of this game that they open a thread about it just to shitpost?

This game is freaking amazing, both by itself and for the foaming mad from the shitters.
>>
>>381781146
>that they expand selection of ridable machines
Well, new machines are confirmed so here's hoping.
>>
>>381795351
t. $0.001/hr sony shill
>>
File: Screenshot_20170408-151154.jpg (349KB, 1080x1593px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170408-151154.jpg
349KB, 1080x1593px
>more posts here than in Zelda thread
And /v/ claimed this game would be forgotte ... It still tops the chart in the UK as well.
Meanwhile Zelda threads are pic related.
>>
>>381795495
>can't stand this games success
Get. Fucked.
>>
>>381790963
>implying you can't do the same thing with light attack and spam side steps in Zelda
>>
>>381795783
Oh at least you actually have to press more than one button

And if you spam you get hit because it gives little iframes

>>381795510
Not an achievement when half of it is shitposts and the other half samefag shills
>>
File: Untitled1.png (132KB, 324x459px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
132KB, 324x459px
>>381795510
Why do you lie on the Internet sonybrother?
>>381757898
>129 IPs
>>
>angry pc no games race
>angry /pol/ retards
>angry virgins
this thread never had a chance
>>
What is a ps4? I only play on Nintendo wii u and Micrososft Xbox One, the most popular consoles by far
>>
>>381795887
You don't even have to sidestep against most enemies, though. You can just circle strafe. Lynels are the only interesting fights in the game. There's a reason they're the only enemies, including bosses, that get talked about.
>>
>>381795887
>he thinks botw combat is not utter pleb shit with many free hits disguised as the crap QTE that flurry rushes are.
>>
>>381795887
>when half of it is shitposts
Because faggots are beyond butthurt that this game is indeed what it was never called, the Zelda killer.

And it's upcoming DLC is more fulfilling than both BotW's put together.
>>
>>381795775
>700k copies sold, 4M shipped
>""""success""""
Wow, it's fucking nothing. Lmao

Meanwhile 60M Switches have been sold just this year and Nintendo doesn't even know how many copies of BotW have sold but a rough estimate is 45M
>>
>>381796308
>he thinsk horizon combat is not QTE shit with "cinematic" takedowns and overrides
Only other thing you do is spam your bow as you circle a rock because the AI is too dumb to try to intercept you
>>
>>381796165
>fight enemy
>break weapons
>loot is new weapon to replace the broken weapon
I stopped fighting any enemy in botw after 1 hour because it's literally pointless. Even lynels are ridiculously easy: headshot - Mount - free hit repeat until he's down.
>>
>>381796367
Why don't know shit about both DLCs though?

Are you sure its you that is butthurt? HZD babbies have the funniest victim complex, their spines bristle whenever zelda is even whispered, its funny desu
>>
>>381796376
Christ, just... just stop. Fuck, you're retarded, literally retarded
>>
>>381796376
die fucking sonybro
>>
>>381796408
>qte in horizon
One (1) example and I would believe you. Go ahead link me 1 qte.
>>
>>381796490
Me too. I just explored stuff that didn't require combat.
Then I found out I'd never find anything but shrines and koroks so I quit.

>>381796647
There's an on-screen prompt to override when you're close to enemies. Maybe that's what he's thinking of.
Not really a QTE, though.
>>
>>381796584
>>381796629
Literally, and I mean L I T E R A L L Y no fucking arguments. Ever. At all. Like... just, just wow.... You have out-retarded yourselves once again.
>>
>>381796647
there aren't actual qte's but the cs looks very scripted and cinematic.
It feels like a fucking Uncharted game
>>
>>381796734
neither is the flurry rush, which is more like witch time
>>
>thread is talking about zelda now
LITERALLY RENT FREE

Zelda is truly the horizon killer
>>
>>381796531
Right. And who's thread is getting shitposted in right now? That's what I thought.

And what we do know is it gets a hard mode and trial of the swords. Wow. So much.

>>381796827
So you called the game out for having QTE and then admit there aren't any QTE's. Fucking. Stupid.
>>
File: 1489378648067.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1489378648067.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>When your shill thread works this well and your goal of just remind people about this game is achieved
Feels pretty good to be honest
>>
>>381796872
The flurry rush itself (mash Y) is a QTE as I said earlier. It's the same as "mash triangel" to open the gates in uncharted 4 and the sliding gates in TLoU.
>>
File: 1485056989192.png (74KB, 249x242px) Image search: [Google]
1485056989192.png
74KB, 249x242px
>>381784776
it genuinely perplexes me that you might actually be serious, and that you are an actual human that exists. and that lots of other people here are the same way.

get some help.
>>
>>381796746
>"L I T E R A L L Y
C'mon just die please! It's so easy even for a nigga with down syndrome like you.
Just close you eyes and stop breathing please
>>
>>381796986
Horizon is the horizon killer in all honesty.
>>
>>381796827
You do realize this backpedaling gives a very bad impression right?
>>
>>381797081
I'm not the guy who wrote that shit. I was just trying to justifying him saying that this game is a piece of crap
>>
>>381796986
Nah, /v/ just helps solidifies how HZD kills Zelda by shitposting the threads so much. They can't stand its success, not that it matters. Those sells numbers speak for itself.
>>
>>381797104
Then the prompt is a QTE too since it is mash a button to override.
>>
>>381797246
Again, I'm not that guy
>>
>>381797327
See? My point is proven. They can't stop thinking about zelda, then they spout "muh sales" although zelda still sold more. Watch him give me another (You) further solidifying my point

I don't own either game by the way, both are open world meme trash, but it's still funny seeing horizonbabbies damage control so hard
>>
File: my nigga.jpg (32KB, 500x549px) Image search: [Google]
my nigga.jpg
32KB, 500x549px
>>381797141
>nigga
t. 12yo white boi
The only ones with down syndrome are HRZD fans. I don't need to tell you to kill yourself, you'll take care of that eventually, pussy.
>>
>>381797335
By that logic, everything from opening doors to picking up items is a QTE you fucking idiot.
>>
>>381797081
At least read up on the games you shitpost on anon, the story DLC and the hard mode and trail DLC is one bundle

Are horizonfags this desperate to shitpost? kek
>>
>>381797335
>pushing a button to do something in a game is now a QTE
Flurry rush gives you free time to switch weapon, drink an elixir and mash Y. Overriding is holding 1 button, like psuhing L1 to fire.
>>
>>381797549
No, I am going by your definiton, sorry anon
>>
>>381797526
wat? Am I missing something or you are a complete scum?
I'm not a HZD fan, I hate that shit
>>
>>381797335
But that's not Q or T, and arguably not even an E because you can trigger it at any time.
In BotW, time slows down and you need to press the button in time, similar to Wind Waker's counter attack but in slow motion.

>>381797503
>They can't stop thinking about zelda
It's hard to stop thinking about something that's shoved in your face even outside Zelda threads. BotW fags mentioned BotW before HZD fags ITT.
>>
>>381797848
And so it's a counter attack, got it. What's the difference?

>>381797716
You do know you can cancel it right
>>
>>381797979
Then what's a QTE to you?
>>
>>381797734
You're missing the part of your brain that organizes sentences together you dicklet cockdrunk retard.HRZD is SHIT, it is complete and fucking utter SHIT and nothing you can say will change that.
>>
>>381797626
It's all minuscule shit that could have/should have been part of the main game, unlike and entire different portion of the world that Frozen Wildlands is bringing.

I'd feel ripped off if both those 'DLC packs' didn't come free with my Switch.
>>
>>381798090
I KNOW! I HATE THAT SHIT! WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME?!
>>
>>381798135
Oh and how do you know the story DLC will not unlock a new portion in the map hmm? let me borrow your crystal ball anon
>>
>>381798090
No need for such mad, son.

>>381798193
Because his mad is blinding. This shit is funny.
>>
>>381798081
Anything that requires a button to perform :^)
>>
>>381798229
Not saying it won't but if it was going to it stands to reason that they would have hyped that part up as is common with unlocking new areas via DLC.
>>
>>381798365
I believe you.
>>
>>381798365
>ANYTHINGTHATREQUIRESABUTTONTOPERFORM:^)

This. fucking. guy....
>>
>>381798515
They barely showed anything of the DLC though besides a name and a montage of the champion's artwork. We don't know jack shit about the DLC for both
>>
>>381786990
This.
>>
>>381798724
>This. fucking. guy....
Please, go back to R*ddit
>>
>>381798656
because they spent 300\400€ for black piece of shit, so they have to justify their purchase
>>
>>381798656
Since when is refuting wrong claims the same as suffering from a victims complex? Anon, if you're shit is wrong, and it most definitely is, then I'm going to correct your ignorant, basement-dwelling ass.
>>
>>381798864
>Please, go back to R*ddit
Please, go back to Yahoo Answers
>>
>nintenbros are so insecured that a new IP did good
Holy fuck the state of /v/tendogaf!
>>
>>381798656
Are you addressing just one particular person, or are you assuming that everybody who enjoyed horizon behaves like that?
>>
>>381798938
>wrong claims
Kek
>>
>>381781150
>implying Aloy wouldn't rather go for Petra
>>
>>381799204
>no answer to give
>resorts to kek
That's what I thought.
>>
Please go back to r*ddit if you thought this was a good game. And for the love of god stop spamming webm threads with your subpar gifs.
>>
>>381799374
so you played the game?
>>
>>381799374
>absolute mad
>>
>>381799353
>no answers
There are 0 false claims in the thread though, kek
>>
>>381779031

Day one
>>
>>381799603
Then your reading comprehension is obviously fucked and you have my sympathies.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (13KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
13KB, 275x183px
trying to have any reasonable discussion about a sony exclusive on /v/ is pointless.

This board is well known around the net as nintendogaf, this is the board that sent nintendo a thank you card for an advert for fucks sake.
AND they sent a get well soon card to Iwata

There is literally better videogame discussion on /b/
>>
>>381779031
Waiting on the GOTY edition
can't be arsed to download all those updates then a DLC for it.
>>
File: Capture.png (160KB, 1677x1129px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
160KB, 1677x1129px
This is your average HZD shitposter.
Probably not even his only posts in this thread.
>>
>>381799812
>he refuses to admit that HZD is just total shit and much better games like Bloodborne, Persona 5 and Ni Oh can get good discussion
The absolute state of HZDfags are hilarious, admit your shit game is shit and move on
>>
>>381799812
I only have a mid tier PC and a PS4 and I have no problem to say that this game is garbage.
>>
>>381799812
And those faggots actually have the balls to look down at anyone else? Wow, so this is the true cancer.
>>
>>381799747
>no examples
kek
>>
>>381799946
>Start a thread as a shitpost
>WOOOOOIOOOOOWWW WHERE'D ALL THESE SHITPOSTS COME FROM, BROKEN BOARD!
>>
File: 1279827459927.jpg (63KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1279827459927.jpg
63KB, 184x184px
>>381800045
I'm not sure whether to be genuinely worried about you or if I should just laugh at you.

The game is fun. Nothing you can say will make me suddenly realise the fun that I had wasn't real.
Stay mad.
>>
>>381799812
This isn't about consolewars, it's about the fact that HRZD is absolute, utter dogshit and BotW is better in every single way.
>>
>>381800208
>he backtracks after realizing that better games get better discussion
Maybe next time horizonbabby
>>
>>381800176
It's the same person who hasn't played the game.
>>
>>381800146
Yeah, you've got nothing, last (you) from me, faggot.
>>
>>381800057
and my uncle works for sega
>>
File: antihorizon_kun.png (647KB, 1550x1504px) Image search: [Google]
antihorizon_kun.png
647KB, 1550x1504px
>>
>>381800274
>he backtracks after realizing that better games get better discussion
reading comprehension isn't your thing, huh?
>>
File: 1497774732618.jpg (20KB, 720x413px) Image search: [Google]
1497774732618.jpg
20KB, 720x413px
>>381795065
>>
>>381800336
so he die then? My condolences
>>
>going to the archive to pin posts that are in the active thread
I know HZD "Fans" (nobody actually likes it, it's just buyer's remorse and trolling) are retarded but they can't be this retarded... right?
>>
>>381800339
>ninfaggots so assblasted they have to strategize to shitpost HZD
That effort is truly delicious, stay mad that you can't stop the HZD train. It's now a major franchise with plans for years, bitches.
>>
>>381800328
Thanks anon! Now I have a free (You) and get a confirmation that you have no examples!
>>
>>381800482
Look sweetheart, I know you thought your post was clever but, um, well it's not. It's not cute, it's not witty, it's just ignorant.
>>
>>381800374
Hah, damage controllling again? Only GOOD Sony games get GOOD discussion, and that's a fact
>>
>>381800339
I knew it was bad but that's embarrassing.
Is there even an equivalent for BotW shitposts?
>>
>>381800645
wow even when you write you sound like fag.
I hope your negro gives you his bbc tonight, little snowflake
>>
File: 1498236906651.png (469KB, 1382x674px) Image search: [Google]
1498236906651.png
469KB, 1382x674px
>>381799374
>>
>>381800645
You sound like a bitch, like literally bitch made.
>>
>>381800760
You bet your ass

https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/JuyuBs20_R7a-yUvr6WzxQ/
>>
>>381800482
Jebuz! Can we go back to the troll face? This shitty lazy meme fishes are cringe AF.
>>
>>381801235
That's more Nintendo than BotW, but that's awful.
I'm so glad filters are a thing.
>>
>>381800804
>
t. cuck obsessed with cuck porn
It's not just a fetish, it's a mental illness and you need to lobotomize yourself.

>>381800970
You both sound triggered, but you're used to that huh cupcake? It huwts your wittle feewings when I talk to you like mommy still does, huh sweetpea? Try going back to r/HorizonZeroDawnTheGame if you are this easily triggered by me, sugar.
>>
File: alloy vs link.gif (1MB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
alloy vs link.gif
1MB, 446x251px
>>381801235
Sad!
>>
>>381801237
>Jebuz
"Look Tyronne I'm using the internet!"
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
I just beat it, here's my honest (no shill), short, greentext review

Negative points first:
>The world is annoying af to move around in, literally everything wants to kill you and having to chase down a mount can be troublesome. Resulting in you abusing fast travel as soon as you can get it after 5-6 hours
>Climbing is very Assassins Creed 1 level. You can only climb specific spots resulting in you stumbling around mountains and buildings trying to find that white or yellow spot
>Cities feel very hollow. Typical pitfall of a sandbox game where the world is just a backdrop. Compared to e.g. Witcher 3 where it feels alive.
>Too many missions require you to follow a trail
>It has a very weird balance curve, in the middle you are running errands and feel very squishy. It reminds me a bit of the Souls games but skill would take you far in those games while here you are more prone to die because you don't have the right modifications or armor
>TERRIBLE UI. Whoever designed the quick item menu really messed up.

Positive Points
>It's really fucking beautiful. There are points where you just stand and look at the grass move while the sun sets. Then a mecha t-rex breaks through the trees and you set everything on fire while rocks and lasers fill the sky. Games really came far.
>A really strong start and ending to the story, it has a nice plot twist and builds up nicely even though it lost steam in the middle.
>It takes a while but when you got the right armor and weapon something clicks, fighting these big beasts is a real joy. You are sliding around, roping them down, finding weak points and it really feels good.
>Monster designs are creative and beautiful.
>Sidequests are challenging and fun for the most part, most requiring slaying of beasts in new situations.
>I'm in love with Aloy.

It's a solid 8. The good greatly overshadow the bad. If anything I'm pretty sure the sequel will be fantastic.
>>
>>381801392
Yup, bitch made.
>>
>>381801392
Nice greentext fag. Just stop, ok snowflake?
>>
>>381801381
Not to mention the pasta that was going around
>>
File: ashley_burch.png (67KB, 827x340px) Image search: [Google]
ashley_burch.png
67KB, 827x340px
>>381801473
Hey! No racism in the Horizon thread!
>>
>>381801514
>I'm in love with aloy
Sorry I can't take you seriously
>>
>>381801514
DIE
>>
>>381801814
Another great reason to hate this fucking game. Thanks man.
>>
File: 1469596446582.jpg (31KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
1469596446582.jpg
31KB, 567x561px
>>381801235
>339 RESULTS
>>
>>381801874
why...
>>
>>381801850
Aloy X 2B threesome is dream.
>>
>>381800545
>horizon-kun acting like he didn't do the same shit
>>
File: 100% sweetie.png (430KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
100% sweetie.png
430KB, 680x680px
>>381801582
Only cucks pretend to be and talk like niggers OTI

>>381801651
I guess the rest of the post resonated with you since the greentext bar was the only thing you had an issue with. How about you just go slit your wrists with every utensil in mommy's kitchen and do the world a favour, okay darling? You've earned it! Not only are you a delusional child-molester but you are patently incapable of forming any arguments, ever.

I think it's funny that you fags are so bogged down from everyone shitting on your favourite game ever that all you can do is resort to low energy posting throwaway replies.

You're both dismissed now.
>>
File: 1498034269450.png (273KB, 408x437px) Image search: [Google]
1498034269450.png
273KB, 408x437px
>>381802368
>>
>>381802254
Cause you don't know what a good video game really is
>>
>>381802862
why are you in a thread about a game you hate?
>>
>>381802997
This is a shitposting thread making fun of the HZD, not an actual sincere HZD thread.
>>
>>381802997
Because I like to expand my... "horizons".
kek
>>
>>381800282
anyone who think this bad game is bad is one person
>>
>>381802368
don't associate that trash with glorious 2B
>>
>>381802548
No surprises that a fag like you love Horizon...
>>
Is it true this game just plays like an ubisoft checklist game?
>>
>>381804247
yep
>>
>>381803895
t. illiterate nintenbro
If you actually read the thread and were literate in the first place you would know my stance on HZD. You are the ones defending it because your toddler sensibilities get hurt the second someone says something "mean" about the only exclusive game that mommy will buy you this month.

You are now free to leave, you have my permission honeybun. Just don't come back, this is a 18+ website only :)
>>
File: 1473084650085.gif (3MB, 436x359px) Image search: [Google]
1473084650085.gif
3MB, 436x359px
>>381804247
Every game plays like a Ubisoft checklist game now.
>>
>lets pretend this ubi game is good
>because it has a sony logo
>and I never had a good childhood
>So now I have to pretend like this mindless corporation loves me
>>
>>381803257
>>381803112
pathetic.
>>
>>381804386
Wait, are you a Horizon fan or not snowflake? I don't get it
>>
>>381804560
Go back and play your Horizon and don't forget to suck Yoshida's tiny dick tonight.
>>
File: breathofthewojak.png (658KB, 529x767px) Image search: [Google]
breathofthewojak.png
658KB, 529x767px
>cinematic QTE """"combat""""
>framedrops all over the place
>720p
>downgrade like never seen before
>ubisoft towers
>empty map
>korok seed collectahlon
>copy pasted shrines
>crap bossfights
>no real dungeons
>forced crossdressing in main quest
I think I know what the biggest ubinchecklist game is>>381804247
>>
>>381804560
>p-pathetic

This is just a shitposting thread >>381781538
hate to burst your bubble, dumpling.

>>381804591
You would know if you had more than 2 brain cells to rub together and read the thread, buttercup.
>>
>>381804930
How the fuck am i supposed to know who the fuck are you in the thread?!
>>
>>381805361
>>381805361
Wow... I can't even... just....wow.
You are that newfag from 2014 huh? It sure shows.
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 181x174px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 181x174px
I love how these threads are just endless ripping on this shitty game
>>
This game is unironically my GOTY.
>>
>>381805884
It's exactly what it deserves. The only people that defend it have serious buyer's remorse and are deluded cucks anyways desu.
>>
>>381805814
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrTZV1oyUMM
>>
File: 1497445936222.png (676KB, 1365x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1497445936222.png
676KB, 1365x1050px
>>381805884
I love how upset it makes you that a new IP has outdone Zelda
>>
>>381804748
how can one be this mad lmao it's video games.
>>
>>381805887
It's nice to see people with down syndrome like using the internet. Good for you Alonzo.
>>
Ok, hello everyone. I'm the guy who keeps spamming insults like "die", "fag", "snowflake", "down syndrome" and many others.
You know what, it's so fun to see people genuinely getting mad, trying to argument their response and, on top of that, thinking that this is an actual serious conversation.
C'mon now /v can't be so dumb, I don't even like video games fuck...
>>
>>381802028
Why would you hate this game because you play as a woman who fights besides people of all races?
>>
>>381807070
I'm the guy above you ^^
>>
File: 1489608304465.jpg (25KB, 272x306px) Image search: [Google]
1489608304465.jpg
25KB, 272x306px
>>381806481
https://youtu.be/0jZ9Aq_IAI8?t=3m7s
>>
>381807048
Whatever helps you sleep at night, monkey.
>>
>>381807404
Oh I forget it. I'm also the guy who posted Soichi Terada in response to snowflake
>>
>/v/ said this game would bomb and be forgotten in a week
>2.6M in two weeks, best selling new IP, outsold Zelda, topped the UK charts 3 months after release, races to 500 replies in a couple hours, ...
Wow... So... This is... The power... Of the PS4....
>>
>>381807741
https://vimeo.com/75534042
>>
>>381807751
That's nice honey, I'm glad they let disabled people use computers in care homes. It's quaint.

>>381807761

See
>>381784939
>>
>>381807903
Oh, you know how to copy and paste links. That's very nice, munchkin. You did a good job! You can keep your malware though peanut. okay punkin?
>>
>>381807991
Do you like Terada? Man Fantavision OST is fucking god tier.
>>
>>381808295
Kill yourself, silly bean.
>>
>>381808162
Do you like Oneohtrix point never? Man R Plus Seven is fucking god tier.
>>
>>381808412

Kill yourself, snicker-doodle.
>>
>>381808337
Do you like silly bean? Man baked beans is fucking god tier
>>
>>381808548
Kill yourself, snagglepuss.
>>
>>381808498
Man be sure to try the snickerdoodles, because it's like biting into a little piece of heaven.
>>
>>381808721

Kill yourself, sunshine.
Thread posts: 517
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.