[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>announced at E3 >free >dead already Deathmatch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: C9UsFoUXgAIqNKH.jpg (114KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C9UsFoUXgAIqNKH.jpg
114KB, 1200x675px
>announced at E3
>free
>dead already
Deathmatch games are fucking dead.
>>
This is what people wanted the game to be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trgQYIJVHNI
>>
>>381775451
I'm in the 'I'll come back when it's not a beta' camp personally
>>
File: 1447274512872.jpg (131KB, 485x458px) Image search: [Google]
1447274512872.jpg
131KB, 485x458px
>>381775451
>free
>>
>>381775665
same, they wiped all my cosmetics so I lost itnerest
>>
>>381775451
It's not gonna be big, even when they tried to make it appealing to new comers its still too much for the modern day gamer to get into
>>
>>381775451
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD3zUhBAiJI

I have only begun to BADASS!
>>
>>381775451
>hello fellow gamers and overwatch players, do you want to play the epic hardcore deadmatch arena? we even bought the quake name for brand recognition!
Gee, I wonder why failed.

>>381775812
Well, you unlock cosmetics like a F2P game, except that you also buy it, isn't great? Seems it worked really well for Evolve.
>>
I just can't get into shooters anymore. Used to love quake 3 and UT as a kid but man these days I just want to play something comfy like a turn-based strategy game and shitpost on /v/ while waiting for my turn.
>>
>>381776112
cool blogpost retard
>>
>>381775451
Not surprising. The servers sucked.
>>
>>381776112
Upgrade to real-time with pause like EU4 and you won't even have time to shitpost.
>>
Amazes me how out of touch these developers are.
>>
>>381775665
this.
>>
>>381776294
I thought Victoria2/Hearts of Iron 3 are the good ones?
>>
Is the classic mode in the game already?
Tryed the game a couple times and i could not care less about heroes and abilities, i just want some good old fashon Quake with new fancy graphics.
>>
>>381776474
They are, EU4 is a worse EU3 for scrubs and the new HoI a complete travesty. Guess CK2 is fine if you are into incest of eugenetics (not my thing).
>>
Quite honestly I'm only interested in this game because Blazcowikz is playable.
>>
>>381776474
Depends on how autistic your opinions are. They're different kinds of games anyway.
CK2, EU4, Vic2 and Hoi3/Hoi4 all have different focuses and gameplay. Just pick the one whose time period interests you the most.
Don't listen to anyone who says EU3 is better, they're insane and should not be let outside their cave.

Also, Stellaris is a thing. Super entry level for Civ people.
>>
>>381776745
>>381776628
What about the DLC? People say they're mandatory but can also be pirated even on the Steamversions with the (legit) base game
>>
>it's another thread where tired gamers lie to themselves and pretend like they're not tired of arena shooters by nitpicking and coming up with excuses

Just give it up already.
>>
>>381777024
Fuck Johan. Unless you want to play multiplayer, just pirate everything.
>>
>>381775665
>>381775876
>>381776440
You won't. Nobody else will, either.

RIP arena
>>
>>381776102
>cosmetics
and different character that effect gameplay my dear bethesda drone
>>
Giving characters stats and abilities was stupid. Stop fucking with the formula.
>>
File: 1497991127614.jpg (11KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1497991127614.jpg
11KB, 320x180px
its dead because you need the shitty bethesda launcher
>>
>>381777593
The problem is they didn't do enough to change the formula. They were on the right track because nobody cares about the original formula anymore, which is why this game failed. It's too similar.
>>
>>381777758

Nah kiddo, Overwatch is doing just fine and it's not on Steam. Stop making excuses for your shitty dead copycat game kek
>>
File: Throw Up.jpg (7KB, 145x160px) Image search: [Google]
Throw Up.jpg
7KB, 145x160px
>>381777947
>Blizzard
>Ubisoft
>Even comparable.
Was it autism?
>>
>>381777947
Blizzard launcher is bigger than bethesdas
>>
>>381777947
Blizzard has a dedicated following, and battlenet has been around for a long time. Bethesda doesn't have that kind of following.
>>
>>381776226
They still didnt fix the issue that if you play with 100+ fps the game hogs all your upload. And yes I know the last changelog claimed that they had fixed that but no. The game still showed my ping as ridiculously low like 19 but whenever I checked my network usage it at worst was eating all of my upload (I only have 1mbps up) and whenever your upload gets eaten that much it also completely fucks up your download speed. So what happens most of the time im just rubberbanding into walls and hits are registering with severe delay or not at all.

Now sure people just tell me that MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAV EBETTER INTERNET but look the amount of upload this game uses is not just 10x but like fucking 100x when compared to other perfectly functional multiplayer games. They're either completely fucking retarded when it comes to programming or they're running a botnet with that data.
>>
>>381777806
>nobody cares about the original formula anymore, which is why this game failed
So, they copied the "for casuals formula" a niche already covered and saturated by OW and Paladins and failed even harder. Looks like you are great at business, Anon.
>>
>>381778429
>two games
>saturated

lmao
>>
>>381775451
Is it in open beta or some shit?
I'll try it, but I won't play it. Why play the same shit when Unreal Championship II did it already and will undoubtedly have done it better?
>>
>>381778582
Also, TF2 and other dead games.

Cucks already payed from OW and they won't pay for other game, specially since they need to grind new cosmetics and would lose their "progress". Same goes for Paladins and the F2P market. They are slaves to the sunk cost fallacy. Also, both are team games, so these so called "gamers" can blame their team, you can't blame anyone for your failures in an arena. And that's the public for the "FPS with ASSFAGGOTS elements", already distributed.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.