[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>randomly stumble upon the official spokesperson of the P

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: pc-master-race.jpg (79KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
pc-master-race.jpg
79KB, 1366x768px
>randomly stumble upon the official spokesperson of the PC Master Race
>All he plays is old console ports and vita ports

every. single. time.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/gamezard
https://disqus.com/by/disqus_qxFOu2Yk2c/

Why do masterracers all seem to despise playing PC games?
>>
>>381764437

>LMAO LE PLATFORM WARS EXDEE

go back to fucking reddit and stop shitting up /v/
this shit doesn't belong here you summerfags
>>
File: 539.jpg (39KB, 680x907px) Image search: [Google]
539.jpg
39KB, 680x907px
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198124084577
Is this you OP?
>private profile
>>
>>381764437

True master race is playing whatever the fuck you want irrespective of platform.

I see nothing wrong here.
>>
File: 1448978377423.jpg (8KB, 223x214px) Image search: [Google]
1448978377423.jpg
8KB, 223x214px
>>381765329
Yeah I'm bored and wanna troll a clown whole I eat my dinner
>>
>>381765408
This.
There's only one master race and it's not the PC one.
Idorts are the true master race.
System zealots can all go fuck themselves.
>>
>>381764437
>Why do masterracers all seem to despise playing PC games?

They still make PC games? As far as I know, PC-centric genres have been modified to work on consoles, the rest are slowly going extinct. It has nothing left besides rehashed spreadsheet simulators and click-to-let-the-computer-play-for-you "strategy" "games".
>>
File: 1450385217127.jpg (79KB, 1024x696px) Image search: [Google]
1450385217127.jpg
79KB, 1024x696px
Stop adding my steam you gays, I am not a masterracer or console pes, I just came to troll an idiot
>>
>>381765797
tables have turned and now we are trolling a bigger idiot
>>
>>381765583
>Sonygods are the true master race.
ftfy
>>
File: 1451571348103.jpg (109KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1451571348103.jpg
109KB, 960x960px
>>381765835
I'm an idort though
>>
>PC gaming
>Console ports
>Of games that were originally PC games
>Deus Ex creator himself labels PC an afterthought to developers

I love it. PC had a niche and an excellent pool of developers and PC-only genres and games and it was killed because faggots wanted to turn it into a console on PC hardware and only play AAA multiplatform games.

It's sad but fuck modern PC users and their shitty taste in games that killed the platform. They made their bed and now they have to lie in it, morons. /r/pcmasterrace-types fucked true PC gaming and turned it into a clown platform.
>>
>>381765952
Holy shit calm down
>>
PC users especially PCMR is the what fucked up the video game community for everybody, they are the only group that's built on the basis on being superior to other people through hardware. The core identity of PC users is literally console war/bashing. Think about that.

Go to /r/xboxone or /r/ps4 or /r/nintendo any day of the week and you will people talking about video games, there is no circle jerking, no hardware shaming, no pc/platform bashing, just people enjoying themselves and talking about video games.

Then go to /r/pcmasterrace and on the front page you will see multiple threads dedicated to console bashing and circle jerking, you rarely ever see a video game thread in sight. They will take screenshots of a young teenagers tweets who are typically a console fan and saying some dumb shit and it will get 700+ replies, all circle jerking each other saying how consoles are destroying the industry.

It is the lowest and most pitful gathering of humanity I have ever seen and it is literally the true face of cancer and the cancer of the video game community from the moment it was established to now. PC users are the most fucking cancerous fanbase in the history of video games, period.
>>
>>381765753
Spreadsheet simulators are the most fun vidya
>>
>>381765952
>Projecting this hard
When you assume you make an ass of you and me. PC isn't dead, just like videogames aren't dead for the fifth year in a row. Fucking children
>>
>>381766271
Holy shit, Anon you're literally going to Console War central to bitch about people fighting over which time wasting machine is better. No wonder you ran into the worst dredges of online society, you deliberately sought them out
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.