[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is young Bob Page so handsome? He can finalise my appointment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Bob_Page_MD.png (373KB, 704x724px) Image search: [Google]
Bob_Page_MD.png
373KB, 704x724px
Why is young Bob Page so handsome? He can finalise my appointment to FEMA anyday.
>>
>>381761564
Just started playing this. Fuck Sarif looks and sounds so goddamn weird, why couldn't they get the old actor?
>>
>>381762860
beacuse he went crazy
>>
>>381762860
AREA 51 FRUITFLIES
>>
>>381762860
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO2WIFTm7n4
>>
>>381762906
>>381763482
>>381763612
Are you sure? It doesn't seem like he's being completely serious there.
>>
>>381764027
Sure he's joking, Bob..
>>
He said he was joking but no one actually knows... I thought he stated he didn't want to reprise Sarif's role because Deus Ex's message went against his personal beliefs or values; Something to that effect.
>>
>>381765356
I don't have the screencap but I think he posted on Facebook that they weren't offering enough money.
>>
He has a coin in his ear
>>
File: 1498272462532.jpg (179KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498272462532.jpg
179KB, 1000x1000px
>>381762860
he decided not to come back because people kept spreading the he's crazy meme. Not sure if this is the same article I read a while back but it sounds similar, it was buried by Stephen Shellen is crazy articles.

https://7cuilgaming.wordpress.com/2016/07/01/on-stephen-shellen-and-why-gaming-must-grow-some-empathy/

"A few years ago, Shellen created a series of conspiracy theory parody sketches in which he plays a nutjob character called Hobo Steve. One of the videos got ripped from the channel and was reposted without context. Within days, 20-something major gaming and tech news sites ran near-identical and utterly vitriolic articles claiming without a shadow of a doubt that Shellen is insane. In the four years since, most have been removed, but a couple remain. Here’s the one published at The Escapist. And Neowin too. These remaining articles are still the top search results for “Stephen Shellen” – you go try it. They play a disturbingly vivid testament to the dirt-low level that mainstream gaming journalism finds itself at..."
"...This whole mess also means Shellen couldn’t get a single job in the gaming industry since HR. Not returning for Mankind Divided was his choice as the fruitfly thing affected him badly, but he would still like to do voice acting in other games. This is a big deal to him. Like I said before, if you google him, the top search results are the nasty articles. Then there’s the discussions on forums and social media. Some even try to diagnose mental issues on him. In real life, veteran psychiatrists refuse to offer a diagnosis without tests and a hefty amount of therapy sessions. It’s got to the point where I’ve seen posters on Reddit trying to outdo each other’s outlandish claims regarding what Shellen supposedly believes, Stig-style."
>>
>>381765356
Can confirm >>381765429, money really was too low, and though he really was joking about the fruitflies thing (it was a stunt for his friend, he's basically shilling his friend's work) Square did jack shit to defend him on that one and was acting iffy whenever talking to him.
Should I post screenshots?
>>
>>381766135
man i'm glad i've never had pedo hit squads attacking my family
>>
>>381761564
>tfw no more Bob
>>
>>381766135

Reddit and social media hive mentality is a terrifying thing. They don't fact check shit. They just run with it and start mobs.
>>
DESPERATE
>>
>>381766789
all rumors are true
>>
>>381766409

Man what's the world coming to
>>
I remember seeing that hobo steve video as well as the articles? SO that was all just an act?

Is the rest of the series floating around? Because I thought I'd also seen that he'd basically been blacklisted from Hollywood long prior and has a tough time getting work.
Can't imagine it'd be any easier for him now even after Human Revolution.
>>
I mean the guy seemed to fit the Sarif character really well, so not getting him back was part of why I never got MD, before people realized Square shat all over it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.