[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Playstaion has mainly used the R1 to shoot for 3 generations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1438419053112.png (191KB, 438x420px) Image search: [Google]
1438419053112.png
191KB, 438x420px
>Playstaion has mainly used the R1 to shoot for 3 generations
>Most games force you to use R2 on PS4 with no option to use R1

>inb4 accessibility setting
That's not an excuse
>>
>>381759448
Why don't you just adapt? It'd be a lot easier than complaining about something changing.

>inb4 I can't get used to it.
That's just stupid.
>>
R1 to shoot is annoying, I can't explain why but it's just so much more comfortable to use R2. I'm glad they changed it.
>>
Settings -> Accessibility -> Button Assignments

There, fixed your problem
>>
>>381759759
Games will still say to use R1 and you'll press it on instict and shoot

>>381759719
Index finger=trigger finger
>>
I didn't play many fps on PS3, literally only Blops 1, but I swear it used R2.

Anyway, I agree that R2 feels more comfortable somehow
>>
>>381759968
>Games will still say to use R1 and you'll press it on instict and shoot
For the first few missions maybe. If you honestly can't work past that, I don't even know what to say.
>>
>>381759968
Then don't rely on button prompts? You'll easily get used to using R1 instead of R2, and how many games require you to use R1 and R2 at the same time?
>>
>>381760098
>>381760147
Why is it so hard to have a "flip R1 and R2" option like in The Last Of Us?(Its not there in Uncharted 4)thanks naughty dog
>>
>>381760303
Why's it so hard to get used to lifting your finger like 1 centimetre above where it'd usually be?
>>
File: 18j0v3iivl1s8jpg.jpg (21KB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
18j0v3iivl1s8jpg.jpg
21KB, 320x214px
You are like a baby.
>>
>>381759448
>playing any kind of FPS on a console
>>
>>381759448
>>Most games force you to use R2 on PS4 with no option to use R1
[citation needed]
>That's not an excuse
Why? Because you said so?
>>
>>381759448
>shooting with the analog trigger

Ugly as sin
>>
>>381759448
I still hit O for yes and confirm.
>>
>>381759448
R2 feels more like a gun trigger, R1 feels too close and feels right for other functions.

>inb4 underage

Have had all plastations consoles with loads of fps games, i'm 26.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.