[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>press one button to play the game >no real control over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3145.png (221KB, 355x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3145.png
221KB, 355x414px
>press one button to play the game
>no real control over Spiderman
>everything they showed was either quick time events or cinematics
Why are people excited for this piece of shit again?
>>
>exaggeration: the thread
>>
I too like to over exaggerate things
>>
>>381757421
>>press one button to play the game
>>no real control over Spiderman
>>everything they showed was either quick time events or cinematics

No one of this is true. Why are you autistic again?
>>
Never ever pcbros
>>
The quick time events were annoying but no need to start lying.
>>
Flashy shit sells.
Try telling a normie what constitutes gameplay or not, and they'll just laugh at you. Our hobby is dead.
>>
>>381757421
>Why are people excited for this piece of shit again?
We're all waiting for the true spider man game (a fucking FPS based on skill).
>>
File: lemon.jpg (34KB, 418x279px) Image search: [Google]
lemon.jpg
34KB, 418x279px
>>381757421
>Why are people excited for this piece of shit again?
Because its a sony exclusive.
>>
web-swing physics and the Mysterio fake boss were the only thing SM2 had going for it. the writing, set-pieces, enemy design, and combat were all lacklustre
your average SM2 fan hasn't even played any of the 2d Spider-Man games, nor have they replayed SM2 since they were kids
>>
>>381758294
Yeah but the web swinging physics make the game. I don't care about getting to Doc Conners class I want to swing around New York and pile drive mooks off the Chrysler building.
>>
>>381757421
>spider-man!
>spider-man!
>quick time events in spider-man!
>want a game made with care?
>too bad you're pressing square
>look out!
>here comes a quick time event!
>>
Why does the west hate playing their videogames so much? Everything is Bamham these days.
>>
I too enjoy playing shitty video games that are relatively interactive movies
>>
Why is anyone defending QTE: The game? The animations didn't even look good it felt like everyone was made of plastic, it's Uncharted: Spider man Edition.
>>
Sad part is that normalfags will eat this shit up like there's no tomorrow and ask for more.
>>
>>381757421
you jelly?
>>
Don't buy it then. You are the consumer. You have the power.
>>
>>381761125
the dearth of spiritualism caused by Christendom quashing all other theosophic schools of thought but atheism has left the west starved for ways to interpret the world that actually make the individual happy rather than perpetually anxious and frustrated
>>
>>381759587
underrated post
>>
File: 1388067728569.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
1388067728569.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>381763374
>You are the consumer. You have the power.
>>
File: 1498265289100.png (152KB, 600x729px) Image search: [Google]
1498265289100.png
152KB, 600x729px
>>381763374
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A52--FKUQgU
>>
>>Intihar addressed the quick-time events shown in Sony’s conference and emphasized that they’re meant to punctuate blockbuster moments rather than define whole sections of the game. “The superhero experience isn’t fully there unless you have those big set pieces that only someone like Spider-Man can survive,” Intihar says. “For us, that can’t be the game, but you have a sense of spectacle. Sometimes we are going to do things that even break the core of the traversal or the combat. It’s not something we rely on, but it’s something we’re going to use to our advantage.”

>“Swinging around the city, combat, things that you’d expect from the game, that’s all there. But we do use those events from time to time to sell certain moments,” he added.
>>
>>381761573
don't worry your switch will never get this game so you don't have to keep sperging over it
>>
No it's batman games with quick time events involved
>>
>t.angry pcbro
It still blows my mind that Sony secured exclusivity rights to this game. Fuck yeah!
>>
>Retard OP creates retarded post
>Retard OP gets kicked in his retarded mouth

In a perfect world.
>>
>>381765267
You're not escaping scrutiny that easily, p c u c k!
>>
>>381764853
Wait are we mad at this?
Would you rather watch it in a cutscene or have it be different types of timed button prompts?

I can't even call it quick time because it doesn't slow time down which is the reason why it is called that.
>>
>>381764853
>“The superhero experience isn’t fully there unless you have those big set pieces that only someone like Spider-Man can survive,” Intihar says.
Wouldn't it be nice if we were in control of these. :^)

>“For us, that can’t be the game
Of course, gameplay is hard.
>>
>>381763374
He could do something smart like that, but nah he'd rather shit on it and try to persuade others to dislike something too just because.
>>
>>381757421
QTEs have been part of spiderman games for while. theres really no problem with any of that especially in story missions. since its not what people really care about

Slinging is completely fucked up. so the open world is going to be complete shit.
>>
If the game has good web slinging the entire rest game could be QTEs and I wouldn't give a fuck.
>>
>>381767604
Go on, provide a control scheme that can work for a set piece scene like that? You can't,
>>
>>381764853

Spentacle over gameplay in a Sony PS4 movie why am I not surprised?
>>
Sony is banking on this game to sell 40 million PS4s and Marvel is banking on it getting GOTY. I think the pressure is pretty fucking high on Insomniac because regardless of what you think with this game Sony and Marvel's expectation will definitely not be met here.

The game looks ok but it clearly has issues. QTE, Arkham Gameplay, Cinematic. Obviously QTE and Cinematic aren't going to oversaturate the game but their presence doesn't look appealing
>>
>>381767664
You are retarded
>>
>>381770363
Sure. Press a button to change webbing from strings to cobweb, then shoot it under the falling debris.
>>
>>381759587
10/10
>>
>>381770942
>Sony is banking on this game to sell 40 million PS4s
Surely they can't be that delusional?
>>
>>381765504
Oh shit you totally showed him.How will he ever recover???
>>
>caring about spiderman
>caring about movie games
>2017
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.