[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's be honest here, have you ever been genuinely angry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0020.jpg (288KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0020.jpg
288KB, 800x532px
Let's be honest here, have you ever been genuinely angry after an exclusive game on your platform of choice went multiplat or a similar situation? I actually got kinda angry when FF XIII was announced for the X360.
>>
brand loyalty is a disease
>>
File: 1498366642806.png (185KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
1498366642806.png
185KB, 500x405px
>Getting mad because somebody else can play GAME
>>
once i fucked my dog on accident
>>
are you daft
>>
>>381749351
Absolutely
>Moore has been proud of the success of the Dreamcast game console and the satisfaction that owners still express today; including fans of the Shenmue game franchise, which Moore describes as the most vocal fan base during his career at Sega. Moore disclosed to GamingSteve.com that at a security checkpoint at Chicago O'Hare International Airport, a TSA security agent said "I don't need to see your passport. You're the asshole that gave away Shenmue to Xbox".
>>
>>381749207

>I'm angry because I paid for EXCLUSIVITY !

look at this retarded underage who gobbled so much jewish cock that he actually thinks that exclusivity is a good thing and not fucking scam
>>
No I'm a grown up
>>
I'm probably going to kill myself because of MHW
MH belongs on portables and the Switch is where it should have been
>>
>>381749207
Only in the case of PC games.
>shitter visuals so it can work on console hardware
>dumbed down controls so it can work with a controller
>>
>>381749207
No. Consoles are basically VCR's or radios at this point with proprietary formats. Exclusives used to give a console a certain personality and edge above their competitors but that doesn't really exist anymore except for Nintendo and they only do it because they have no choice. Normies want multiplat plug and play boxes that are idiot proof. This kills the pc bro because it just aint autistically logical but it's true.
>>
>>381749207
I was upset that re4 went multiplat with new content on the ps2
Still have my "only for" gc copy tho
>>
>>381749207
If you have ever, you need to sit down and reconsider your life.
And I say this as I jerk off to fictional lesbians in another tab.
>>
File: 1497738014299.png (84KB, 469x298px) Image search: [Google]
1497738014299.png
84KB, 469x298px
>>381750289
Yuri is garbage and you should feel bad.
>>
>>381751131
Appalling taste, my man.
>>
>>381749549
But what about
OTHER GAME
>>
Thankfully FFXII was the last FF. Anything after that isn't FF.
>>
>>381750223
Seperate Ways was shit.
Hell, it's especially shit now in the HD version since all the cutscenes are prerendered because of the PS2.
>>
>>381749207
Seek help corporate whore.
>>
>>381749207
No, never.
Idort, the real master race here.
Platform zealots can all go fuck themselves.
>>
I never understood getting mad at this. It should be good to be able to talk about GAME with more people than you previous thought.

Brand loyalty is fine and all, but being butthurt people can share your experience is fucking retarded.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.