[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

downloading the new secret world "legends" client,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 502
Thread images: 68

File: maxresdefault.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
downloading the new secret world "legends" client, what am in for?

im expecting a worse TSW, or a fucking moba 2bhonest.
>>
Miniscule changes to the combat (it's still shit)
Rest is exactly the same
>>
>>381747402

goddamn what the fuck.

at least the locations are cool, i suppose. but this might be a huge waste of time.
>>
File: thanks!.png (82KB, 356x257px) Image search: [Google]
thanks!.png
82KB, 356x257px
>barely any synergy between weapons anymore
>>
>>381747402
So how bad is the combat now?
>>
>>381747312
I have no clue what I'm doing regarding weapon selection. Is shotgun/hammer good for solo? Emphasis on shotgun.

The only reason I'm playing it is for the hard puzzles and lore. After restarting from my Templar run, Illuminati is much more entertaining for me.
>>
>>381750602
>The only reason I'm playing it is for the hard puzzles and lore.
Then you are doing it very right.

>After restarting from my Templar run, Illuminati is much more entertaining for me.
Elaborate
>>
>>381752160
Not far into the story because I started it late at night. I like the characters more on the Illuminati, I like the references to black op government conspiracies, and I enjoy the hedonistic attitude the characters have. It could change later on but those were my opening impressions.

Also my character looks like a redneck and I find it funny that he gets roped into the Illuminati of all things.
>>
>>381747402
>Rest is exactly the same
They actually changed a bunch of stuff even some quests are different
Overall it's an improvement
>>
Finally installed it and played a bit but wont really invest much into it until tommorow.
Is there even a point to playing a healer class in this version if the game is supposed to be *mostly* single player now? Was considering rolling with an assualt rifle like I did in the original game but it seems like a waste now.
>>
>>381752579
>They actually changed a bunch of stuff even some quests are different
Go on (assuming you aren't talking about combat)

>>381752613
>Is there even a point to playing a healer class in this version if the game is supposed to be *mostly* single player now?
If you play with friends yes. Or if you are a healer, for yourself.
>>
File: PLATINUM MAD.png (623KB, 1098x779px) Image search: [Google]
PLATINUM MAD.png
623KB, 1098x779px
>>381747312
>told I would keep all of my costumes outside of the faction uniforms
>don't keep the rad as fuck elite spec outfits
>>
>>381747312
A worst TSW. They have taken away every unique gameplay mechanics and replace them with classic mmo counter part. I didn't found the combat to be more dynamic and I dislike the primary/secondary weapons being dictate by a class.
At least they didn't touch the quest and atmosphere as far as I know.
The game is retarded proof now. Combat is simpler, crafting is easier but lost his charm, choosing a skill is as hard as following a line.
>>
Is there an alternate way to download this? I'm getting like 10 kb/s on this launcher
>>
Did they ever fix the optimization for this game? I remember it ran like complete and utter dogshit.
>>
>>381752579
>Overall it's an improvement
How so ? Everything is worst imo. Especially the new combat with horribly design gauges everywhere just for the sake of adding a false depth to the gameplay.
>>
>>381753049
the framerate hitches constantly but otherwise it runs pretty great
>>
>>381752932
>I didn't found the combat to be more dynamic and I dislike the primary/secondary weapons being dictate by a class
Don't you have access to all the skills and weapons anyway, just your STARTING gear is a class pick, instead of "here is everything, choose anything" ?
>>
>>381753097
>with horribly design gauges everywhere just for the sake of adding a false depth to the gameplay.
so it's FF14 now?
>>
I'm honestly incredibly disappointed with what I've read. At first I was going to download and try it out on release, but now I'm not even going to do that. It's going into my backlog and going to check in on any improvements from time to time before I decide to jump back in.
>>
>>381753175
yep it's pretty much the same memewheel but with a different UI, /v/ is simply retarded
>>
>>381753307
With at least half the skill missing.
>>
>>381753598
Got a screenshot or something?
>>
I played this with a friend about a year ago and it was pretty fun, minus the times we were auto-soloed for some dumb mission. Was this overhaul really worth it? I've read very mixed things.

Also what was the point of this? From everything I've read it seems completely unnecessary.
>>
>>381754370
the game was pretty much entirely dead. This brought in a fresh influx of players and will likely keep them playing longer.
>>
>>381754453
Why not just make it F2P for a limited time only and entice people that way? All this progress wiping seems to hurt long term players?
>>
>>381754610
there were very few long term players left
>>
>>381753598
They all still there anon.. at least play the actual game before posting
>>
>>381754873
They got revamped hard and a lot of skill don't "work" together anymore.
If you like the new follow the line skill tree, good for you.
>>
All I wanted was a good overhaul to the combat and the ability to turn quests in to the quest giver instead of just getting a message from your organisation.
>>
>>381755215
>They got revamped hard and a lot of skill don't "work" together anymore.
You going to elaborate on that?
>>
>>381754676
>Funcom is as dumb as NCsoft
Good to know.
>>
>>381755468
if they were they would've just shut the game down outright
>>
>>381755468
there is a vast difference between what is happening to Secret World and what happened to City of Heroes
>>
>>381753097
>shotgun reloads are randomized purely to fuck with you
What weapons are good for soloing? I spent a lot of time looking up builds to make getting through the combat easier only to find out that they really did a number on the skill system and combat.
>>
>>381755570
Can anyone give me the rundown on City of Heroes. I remember enjoying it and then it suddenly being shut down. I never knew what happened behind the scenes.
>>
>>381755325
>ability to turn quests in to the quest giver instead of just getting a message from your organisation.
I didn't realize when I was playing it at the time but this was probably the one big reason the game dropped off as hard as it did for me.

It's even worse if you're playing the Dragon faction because the messages you receive are even vaguer than the other factions.

Who the hell thought this would be a good design choice? You get no resolution for anything ever, you're like stuck in blueball quest completion limbo. And the item tooltips are so lazy.

In retrospect while the quests were good, quest design was utter shit.

Also they dropped the fucking ball with reticule design. The whole purpose for switching to reticule combat is to translate what used to be automatic aiming to something more skill based. Weapon damage should have been improved to reflect the change. I should be able to aim my gun at an enemy's head and kill them in a single shot or at least deal lethal damage.
>>
File: activetsw.jpg (217KB, 994x711px) Image search: [Google]
activetsw.jpg
217KB, 994x711px
>>381754186

>>381755367
Not much to elaborate they rewrite some passive in order to kill some synergy and force people to use some specific weapons. For example you can't make leech heal proc on dot anymore.
>>
File: passivetsw.jpg (279KB, 993x638px) Image search: [Google]
passivetsw.jpg
279KB, 993x638px
>>381754186
One active and one passive branch per weapon.
>>
>>381756171
>One active and one passive branch per weapon.
umm you still can combine those so how is this any different from before
>>
File: RIP.jpg (734KB, 1600x1140px) Image search: [Google]
RIP.jpg
734KB, 1600x1140px
>>381755941
>one of NCSoft's lower performers, not failing but still turning a modest profit
>Wildstar and Guild Wars 2 coming up
>NC announces shutdown pretty much out of nowhere
>uses server architecture for Wildstar
>refuse to release source code for private servers, even when a group of players who got some money together offer to pay for it
>everyone is sad
nothing I've played since has ever matched up to it. This might be a bit of nostalgia talking, but at the end of its lifetime, once it started actually writing engaging storylines and introducing an actual challenging and fun endgame on top of the supremely strong baseline leveling experience, it was easily one of the best MMOs of all time.

;_;7
>>
>>381756309
One of the few games where I'd spend hours creating characters based solely around power sets and making concepts/costumes to work with them.

The game was pure imagination.
>>
>>381756305
Fewer syngergy possible and you have to follow the line you can't skip a skills.
It's good for people who don't want to have to think about a build but it's a worst version of the wheel. I was expecting better from legend, not a quickly redraw UI with no improvement to the gameplay and shitty mechanics tackle on.
>>
>You can only map 6 skills
what is this horseshit? how is this combat system acceptable?
>>
>>381756171
>>381756101
C-can I still role play as a gun templar John Preston from equilibrium
>>
>>381757051
A 15/20 rotation is as much boring.
>>
I think they hype will die too soon, no one seems to be interested

also what's the best site to cheat investigation missions?
>>
I got TSW in a humble bundle a while ago but never installed it and don't know shit about this new client or whatever
Is it worth checking out as someone who enjoys conspiracy plots and shit a la Deus Ex but generally plays MMOs solo?
>>
>>381756309
http://www.playmxm.com/en/masters/statesman
are you mad enough dude yet?
>>
>>381759334
unfair.co or tswdb.com
I don't how good they are for legend but they were the two best site.
>>
i got hellgate london feeling from this
is this super p2w?
>>
>>381759884
>is this super p2w?
No
>>
>>381747312
This fucking piece of shit crashes my whole PC. How the fuck, the original worked just fine.
>>
>>381759884
You can buy AP and SP with money, just like before. If they didn't improve the PvP then it doesn't matter.
>>
The combat is still bad, but the time to kill seems drastically reduced, which makes it bearable for me. Maybe this time I'll actually finish the story instead of getting stuck in Egypt.

Are all the DLCs from TSW integrated into this game? I remember there being a bunch of issues, not even Tokyo ones, but in existing locations.
>>
>>381760325
Romain Amiel: Yes, all content including current DLCs will be completely free-to-play, including all the content in Solomon Island, Egypt, and Transylvania. Most of the issues content will be available at launch. Tokyo and all the issues related to that region will be released in the weeks following. All future content, including season 2, will also be free to play.
>>
>>381761798

Alright, thanks pham
>>
>>381753598
That would be because half of the skills were pretty much "X but does Y instead"
>>
Based on this thread, and multitudes of others, this seems like a waste of time.

Fucking normal TSW had tons of threads during sales and shit with a lot of discussion and OC. These threads seem like either desperate marketing or desperate players trying to rope others in.
>>
>>381760325

It really has been. I don't feel like I'm killing any slower with this goddamn gear reset than I was killing in a full 10.9 suit in TSW.

i'm taking this reboot nice and slow though. I'm already redpilled on Funcom's promises of season 2--I expect nothing but grind and moar grind waiting at the end of Kaidan again.

There's certainly not any synergy between weapons anymore thanks to turning the wheel into shrunken weapon pages though.
>>
>>381763853
>These threads seem like either desperate marketing or desperate players trying to rope others in.
>A slow thread is marketing
OH you poor new shitter. You haven't seen actually shilling have you?
>>
>>381752747
i was disappointed too...apparently you can't transfer costumes which are unlocked via decks on your skill wheel...you have to earn them again
>>
>>381764149
>threads
See that 's' anon? It means there have been multiple.

ALL of them have been slow too. Nigger shill.

There's been at least one in the catalog, with such benign interest for days now.
>>
>>381764149
>the speed of a thread is what means its marketing
No, the consistent positive replies to legit complaints or worries is what means it is marketing you queer.
>>
>>381764263
So, should this be like Life is Strange threads where people talk about some shitty waifus and get all passive-aggressive because some people don't like shitty games like LiS?
>>
>>381764263
>See that 's' anon? It means there have been multiple.
There has. Considering they die off pretty fast after somebody gets a couple of answers they wanted.

>ALL of them have been slow too.
THATS EXACTLY MY POINT YOU RETARDED FUCK!
If it was an actual shill thread you would have 3-6 posters shilling and talking to themselves and pushing the narrative.

Learn the difference between some anon wanting to talk about a game that getting an update and wondering if it's any good and a shill team that pushes a narrative and shitposts you into oblivion if you try to give any other opinion.
It honestly makes me mad you haven't experienced true shilling before, I hope marketing rams it's dick down your throat.

>>381764441
>consistent positive replies
>to legit complaints or worries
Surely you won't have trouble bringing some examples then?
>>
>>381764442
Why mention Life is Strange? TSW has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>381764556
You;re bad at your job shill
>>
>>381764556
>Surely you won't have trouble bringing some examples then
Read the thread shill
>>
>>381764559
Cause it's free on PS+, you should totally try it, guise.
>>
>>381764636
>everybody who has a different opinion than me is a shill

>>381764695
>there is examples, TONS of them
>list them then
>r-read the thread

No you faggot, I want to see what you consider
Do it, don't be vague and say "waahhhh shilling sure is in the air, no I wont prove my point"
>>
>Have old TSW Account
>Dont know password
>Try to reset
>No email
>Go to support chat to ask
>Wait in support chat for hours but nothing

T-Thanks
>>
>>381747312
do you have to play all 3 groups once to get the full image
>>
>>381764812
So you can't read the thread. Okay I accept your concession. I hope you get fired.
>>
Their main changes are to the combat and build systems and they somehow managed to make them remain fucking awful in completely different ways to TSW. Combat is still clunky and lacks feedback. I don't see how these changes will attract any player that didn't like TSW in the first place.

Not only that but their "free to play" model is abhorrent. This will be the first game to flop on a relaunch. I'm would be sorry for Funcom if they were not a shit company.

>>381748468
>barely any
There is literally zero synergy anymore. They removed every inter-weapon relations and made every weapon tree self-contained.
>>
>>381764876
>claims entire thread is FILLED with
>can't even list ONE
you are garbage, likely you just want to shitpost which is why you can't provide a single argument with proof
>>
File: 1491800816364.jpg (114KB, 762x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491800816364.jpg
114KB, 762x960px
It's pretty fun.

I'm playing as a Punisher, just hit level 14, and about 6 hours in. I used to play TSW, but I was pretty much stuck in Egypt.

One thing that's pretty cool is the ability to power up your weapons and gear. It costs money, but you get enough to constantly upgrade your stuff. You can also buy aurum with another unit of currency (marks of favor), and people sell it relatively cheaply.

The shotgun is cool, it randomizes which shells you use, which range from DoTs to healing shells that heal you a bit of health after each shot. I don't use my hammer too much.

Another cool thing is getting vanity items (clothes and shit) from investigation missions. My dude has an army helmet and army fatigues now from that.

Is it a shallow cash grab? Probably, but they did make improvements on the game. It was a smart move of them. If you play it like an autist and do all of the daily challenges, you can pretty much just buy (most of) the stuff you want from the cash shop with aurum purchased with marks of favor.
>>
>>381765036
>Not only that but their "free to play" model is abhorrent.
How, fill me in.

>literally zero synergy anymore. They removed every inter-weapon relations and made every weapon tree self-contained.
Well that sucks for endgame
>>
>>381765063
Read the reply above you nigger
>>
>>381756305
State (status ailment) synergies are gone.
Subtype (chain, burst, etc) synergies are gone.
Trigger (crit, pen, etc.) synergies are gone.

You can't combine anything. Nothing works together anymore. Your secondary weapon choice will be almost inconsequential, pick whatever.
>>
>>381765036
Not to mention they had the genius idea of lunching just a week after FFXIV new expansion. I mean it's no WoW but it still a great deal more popular than secret world.
I'm just sad all those great characters like Hayden Montag and Ricky Pagan will go to waste in a shitty morpg.
>>
>people complain about the shit combat
>dumb it down even further
LOL FUNCOM
>>
>>381765175
>it randomizes which shells you use
can you explain further ?
that honestly sounds stupid as fuck
>>
>>381765206
No, state clearly and quote where you see
>>
>>381760325
>Are all the DLCs from TSW integrated into this game?
Not yet. Right now it has Issues up to Transylvania. It will take a long time until SWL catches up to TSW, if the game even survives that long.
>>
>>381765458
Yeah. You have six shotgun shells. Let's say you start with the incendiary, after two or three reloads of incendiary rounds, it will switch to a different one, like restorative shells, or depleted uranium shells. They give different bonuses from heal effects, to DoT, to a straight up damage boost.

"The Shotgun is as mercurial as your mood" -chick in the tutorial
>>
>>381765383

which was why they pushed the Steam release back a month. Between scheduling their reboot at the start of the known STEAM SALE period (suicidal) and against a heap of other MMOs/xpacs...it just reeks of an idiot manager in a suit telling the dev team this is when it's gonna launch and nobody was willing to try to speak sense into him. Or Funcom's financial issues dictated it.
>>
Can you copy shit from the old client instead of having to redownload everything? I assume environments, NPCs, sounds, etc are still the same.
>>
>>381765712

yeah, if you have TSW installed you can copy the RDB folder and reduce the download from like 45 gigs to 2 gigs.
>>
>>381765819
Neat thanks.
>>
>>381765867

i was glad it worked, too, since i never got a beta email from funcom to get their client installed before headstart began. some nigerian prince must've been hired to send those emails
>>
>>381764814
Doesn't really matter. You got wiped anyway.
>>
Played through the original solo, and loved the atmosphere of the game.

I'll give this a try - if nothing else, it's a new faction and all the DLC for free.
>>
File: loot.jpg (185KB, 1600x1049px) Image search: [Google]
loot.jpg
185KB, 1600x1049px
>>381765819
Thanks!

I'll get busy now.
>>
So not worth a look if I beat Russia back in original?
>>
So will there ever be new content? We were promised Congo.
>>
It's f2p model is shit. Have been talked on the beta forums, aside from 2 people most beta testers agreed on what needed to be changed for this game to succeed. They didn't change almost anything and didn't gave any feed of willing to do it on the future.

I just transferred the content from tsw in case I want to play in some months to see if they fixed something.
>>
So they got rid of decks?
I'm curious as to why they even made Legends if they weren't going to go all the way with a full reboot. You'd think that if anyone wanted to play TSW they already would have by now. A new coat of paint isn't enough.
>>
>>381768972
Should still be. Also there is a like a whole new zone for you to explore (Tokyo) and a lot of big quests that were added later on in every other zones.
>>
>>381769717
Any link to the beta forum ? Or does the old forum have a thread about it ?
>>
>>381769830
Was closed when the beta finished. I don't now if there is some way to look at it using caches and shit
>>
>>381769717
Funcom was almost bankrupt not along ago.
Legends is obviously just an attempt to milk a last bit of cash from the game without actually having to do anything.
Not that they really need it anymore.
>>
>>381769750
The only people playing now are the cheep fucks who didn't want to spend 10 bucks. And people playing for the novelty.
This reboot won't help in any way funcom
>>
>>381765458
It's not really as random as anon makes it sound. What happens is that when you have used six abilities (most abilities use one shell, but there are exceptions), you need to reload your shotgun. To this end, every shotgun ability in your bar turns into a reload ability for the different types of shells. What shells you get are randomized, but the more shotgun abilities in your bar, the more chances for you to get the shells you want, and there are weapons with special effects such as getting more of a certain type of shell when reloading.
>>
>>381769349
They've said that new story content and even weapon types are going to be added into the game going forward. How much of that they hold on to, we will see.
>>
I love the theme of the game but the gameplay is utter shit, the first dungeon is probably the worst dungeon I've ever done in a game and the daily dungeon loot keys are shit. If you're going to have unique items from dungeons be excessively low chances to get don't include a daily limit to them. I'm only level 14 and the only thing keeping me playing still is interest in what's going on in the town.
>>
>>381771232
You don't really play this game for gameplay, more for puzzles, story, atmosphere.
>>
For a free to play game this is awesome.
>>
>>381769795
Just to clarify, the relaunch contains issues up to 8 (Venice). No Issue 9 (Tokyo) yet.
>>
>>381771390
The fact I gotta stop the MSQ every few quests and find some random asshole who tells me to go kill a few dozen zombies is telling me otherwise.
I at least hope the puzzles become more sensible rather than "Yo bro you were meant to check the time on that tiny clock and search bible verses" or the second quests emote actions on statues.
>>
damn i accidentally a couple of hours playing granblue. and now the servers are apparently down just as i tried to play. anyway thanks for all the discussion itt. i'll go in with an open mind later, the combat can't be any worse than TSW surely.
>>
File: oh_wow.jpg (49KB, 293x290px) Image search: [Google]
oh_wow.jpg
49KB, 293x290px
>there is currently no tax/commission for trading Aurum (real money) with Marks of Favour (in game currency)
You can actually break the game right now. Is Funcom operated by retards?
>>
I love how nothing about core mechanics are explained in the game
>>
>>381770031
Funcom is making mad bank off of Conan Exiles
>>
File: 1475206207560.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1475206207560.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>381772681
>re-launch your game wiping the progress of all previous supporters with really shitty freemium system that punishes you the more you play
>this is ok because you lowered ttk but in the process removed build depth and synergy
>because of no taxation some asswad successfully brought aurum and marks of favor to 1-300 from 1-50
Yes they are.
>>
>>381772950
>>381772681
>>because of no taxation some asswad successfully brought aurum and marks of favor to 1-300 from 1-50
>You can actually break the game right now. Is Funcom operated by retards?
I am sleep deprived, please explain in retard terms.
>>
>>381772950
and there was lots of security issues or something,,
some had millions of aurum
>>
>>381773165
You can sell cash shop money ingame to other players for marks of favor which you obtain from doing daily bullshit like main quests, sidequests dungeons, etc. Caps out at like 10k a day or something?
Marks of favor are used as the main game currency to purchase things from vendors and the marketplace; they were originally going for 1aurum (1cent) for 50 marks, due to no taxation on the transaction (usually games charge 5% to skim off the top) people are merchanting aurum to increase their value significantly.
>>
What faction has the best dialoge and/or characters?

Illuminati seem a bit edgy. Templars have niggers though.
>>
>>381773636
templars had the most players, but I prefer dragon. and the intro is the best. get knocked out, dumped in slum in Seoul and get a blowjob
>>
>>381764247
Droooopped.
>>
>>381747312
So to play Legends do I have to download a special client from somewhere? It's not on Steam?
>>
>>381773636
Illuminati has best quest texts
>>
>Sever Status: Offline

welp I cleared my schedule this weekend for this.
>>
File: 1486483174181.jpg (120KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486483174181.jpg
120KB, 800x600px
Got to Savage coast. Still picking out a weapon, might go Pistol/Fist or pistol/shotgun. Currently Pistol/AR, but the AR grenade special sucks.

The grenade constantly gets stuck or greys out mid battle even with the needed resources. Also has an animation lock out time thats noticeable. Also does shit damage for having to aim the shot. The other grenades look no different.

Pistol has some seriously good deeps, random at times but very good with "all out" for single dps or bullet ballet for AoE. Though the all in passive is pretty trash and situational, prob use a different elite after i level up.
>>
>>381774304
the ""beta launcher" has been a free for all since last friday or something.
https://secretworldlegends.com/
just download the legends launcher from the site
>>
I want to play this game ez mode

What weapon combo should I invest in that will carry me to endgame?
>>
File: completemale.jpg (1000KB, 2163x1954px) Image search: [Google]
completemale.jpg
1000KB, 2163x1954px
>>381773636
Lumies are lelsorandumb and Chaos Gooks are 2deep4u so I prefer DEUS VULT but it mostly comes down to which Deck outfits you like better.
>>
File: 1496835496684.jpg (63KB, 817x857px) Image search: [Google]
1496835496684.jpg
63KB, 817x857px
>>381774592
The dumb fucks manager to fuck up the conversion system so people brought in literal millions of dollars worth of cash shop tokens and millions of ingame currency by simply putting it on the market and cancelling or something like that.
>>
>>381774592
wait for 'bout 70mins,, they are having a quick patch atm
>>
You want to know why I'm playing Legends more than I ever did the original? I can kill things faster, I don't really care that its less in-depth, that it has less synergy that the pistol drones are gone, none of that matters now that I can just AoE down entire groups of zombies with little effort.

Little bit pissed at how much is missing from the Legacy transfer system. The F2P system is a little bit shit.
>>
>>381774738
Not in legends, the suits are all the same changing the color scheme
>>
>>381774709
now everything feels like an easymode.
Pick whatever you want. Shotguns and hammers have always been the cheapest in auction.
>>
>>381773636
Illuminatis have the best and zaniest, desu. Templars are way edgier, and Chaos is always all "all according to keikaku" even after fuck ups.
>>
>>381774709
Chaos Focus is good for picking up packs and burning them down quickly. I don't know how well that scales into the endgame but by then you can just change to whatever the fuck anyway.
>>
>>381774738
Got the non-faction ones?
Trying to google but I can't find them.
>>
>>381773636
only played TSW but it basically goes like this

Illuminati - turbo corporate fuckwards, oh my god it even has a watermark

Templars - uppity old people

Dragon - chillest group but their intro didn't make sense because there was no subtitles
>>
>>381774738
>the decks look exactly the same

you could've at least freshened them up funcom
>>
>>381775994
That's an old picture.
>>
The dev want to use reddit as their official forum. wtf.
>>
Can someone give a simple explanation to what are the cabals? and is there any actual benefit in joining one
>>
>>381777659
cabals = guild
>>
>same exact game
Do we get anything for dropping fucking $40 on their previous title or just sit and spin?
>>
File: W2isND6.png (32KB, 662x196px) Image search: [Google]
W2isND6.png
32KB, 662x196px
>>381777804
3 char slot instead of 1 and you can keep your clothes and pets.

This relaunch going to crash hard.
>>
>>381777214

>massive traffic
>extremely popular
>people are more problable to go to reddit instead of the official forums

Sounds like a good tactic.
>>
>>381778031
You don't want an unorganized mess as your main helping platform.
>>
>>381778257

For general discussion then Reddit is arguably better, but I'm not sure how they're going to handle technical support.
>>
>>381778354
Not just technical support. You won't have build thread that improve with time with pictures, crazy theorycrafter, mission specific thread, and once you get a huge amount of topic reddit become horrible to use since you don't have any categories (general, build, technical..)
>>
>>381778000
>3 char slot instead of 1
I had 6 in the base game
>>
>>381778000
good. I bought the game in 2005 and it seems that 2 extra storage characters helps
>>
File: 3634733.jpg (40KB, 211x203px) Image search: [Google]
3634733.jpg
40KB, 211x203px
>3 more hours
>>
>>381779550
Can't disable the cash shop system temporarily goyim gotta get it up and working right away; wouldn't want ya's to get behind :^)
>>
>>381765036
Everything is really self contained? That's super gay. I remember dieing in that ak'kab nest mission for hours before picking up some random passives in the shotgun and chaos trees to make my hammer shit stomp people who were afflicted by weakness. And if you got the elemental crit skill it'd stack with hammer's for a crazy gigantic 4x crit move.
Although the game was already braindead easy after the first revamp. I appreciated that not every enemy was an HP sponge but they were all so weak you didn't even need to think about synergy or how to survive if a fight lasted more than 3 seconds.
>>
>>381774776
>quick patch
>scheduled to last until 14:00 EDT
>A.K.A. 3 hours from now
>>
I can't even download the game or login on my old funcom account. Funcom is still being funcom I see.
>>
File: 1479712992182.jpg (45KB, 387x337px) Image search: [Google]
1479712992182.jpg
45KB, 387x337px
Is there any end game on this?

Or is it just old elites with maybe Tokyo? Havent gotten past pyramids yet.

>3 hours

>>
>>381780734
I can log into the website with my funcom account just fine but I can't log into the game or anything. It's still active since I got an email about coming back with the server transfer.

>>381780814
Is there anything new? I was never more disappointed than reaching Egypt and finding out the game was already nothing but re-skins. The cultists and their leaders are just the black tar people wearing desert clothes.
>>
File: KirstenGearyPainting.png (1MB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
KirstenGearyPainting.png
1MB, 900x600px
>>381773636
An absolute best.
>>
>ARG once again stuck right before reward unlocks
>>
Get ready to cringe. The game trys way too hard.
>>
>>381781671
Explain.
>>
So, i havent played this game, but from looking at some gameplay videos, the combat seems... Lenghty?
Even with the new combat, both the player and the monsters dont seem to deal more than 5 % of dmg per second, and the result is 2 characters scratching each other for 30 seconds till one dies. The player dont feel in danger either, it is just slow.

Is that how the game really is?
>>
File: url.jpg (19KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
19KB, 640x480px
well,, t'least this time I know to jump off the cliff at the Solomon island end, instead of accepting the filth fags request. it was only thing I wanted to change in my oroginal character
>>
>>381782082
I've been 2 or 3 shotting every mob up to the second zone in the game with my pistols.
>>
>>381778354
>>381778031
Reddit can work as a news outlet, but is absolutely terrible as a "fair" discussion place with the community + tech support
>>
>>381782082
most likely is some boss or dungeon thing. all normal's and ""old rare" monsters die fast
>>
>>381781171
Mine is still active too, I even did the password reset. I'll try again in a few minutes I guess.
>>
>>381765406
It's not that it was simple/dumb, it was just plain bad.
Literally clunkiest, jaggiest, awkwardest, lackluster combat I've ever seen in any game ever.

Even runescape combat has a bigger impact than what this crap was.

It felt like no attack works and only 30 second cd shitty attacks ok damage - Everything also looks bland and magic is boring
>>
>>381782516
Any time you bring up a problem with the game you have to deal with reddit fanboys who think it's their duty to become an internet defense force in exchange for being the voice of the community. People will there will bury conversation about the shitty UI or animations or gameplay in general so they can have another "let's thank funcom for this incredible update" sort of thread. Or they'll remind you that the developers work so, so hard and don't deserve your hostility. And they're giving you the game for free, what could you possibly have to complain about? Microtransactions everywhere? Well they have to make money for all the hard work they're putting in.
>>
>>381783573
So how would that be any different to an official forum ?
>>
>>381783668
On the official forum your opinions are officially oppressed by someone paid to be the FIDF. It's not really better, but you don't feel as cheated as when it's just a bunch of shills and blind fanboys.
>>
If there's one thing they have apparently done right, it's removal of AEGIS
>>
File: 1494737508949.jpg (19KB, 403x389px) Image search: [Google]
1494737508949.jpg
19KB, 403x389px
>>381774738
>>381775137
>Like the Hunter outfit
>You can't get it anymore and you need AR mastery for it
At least pistols are surprisingly good.
>>
File: 5b1a746ba4fa8d9115c9975157f4d750.jpg (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5b1a746ba4fa8d9115c9975157f4d750.jpg
187KB, 1920x1080px
>>381784632
id' postpone that comment after the Tokyo comes online.
but the AEGIS was a really good pain in the ass
>>
>>381774738
Slayer outfit, here I comes.
>>
>>381747312
No weapon synergy
Hardly any skills anymore
Apparently can't equip passives from other weapons either
Horrible reticle combat with no option for traditional targetting
>>
>>381785589
The thing is, because your second weapon actually serves as utility this time around and you've got less skillpoints, the OG AEGIS system would be worst thing to bring back
>>
>>381772197
They don't, that's the point of those quests.
They're investigative quests, you have to investigate shit outside of the game to solve them most of time and they're only going to get more complicated.
>>
>>381786028
Here is the weird thing. Didn't the old game have targeting mode as well? You literally just had to press T.
So what's this about "New crosshair combat"?
>>
>>381786358
Yes, but it was optional. You could choose between the two. In the re-release there's no choice.
>>
Damn. I'm almost done downloading.
>>
>>381786526
So they listened to the player feedback, and removed options for players while adding nothing to the combat?

I am getting more and more a feeling like they are trying to swindle people into believing people they "did work"

>yeah we made the combat more impressive with a crosshair
>but the previous game had that as well, all you had to do was just press T
>yes well, we will wipe all progress for all the players! It's like a new game, NEWWWWW!
>>
>>381786526
>>381786821

I remember the combat being annoying for two reasons;
>a) you had to spam buttons over and over again
>b) enemy hitpoints were off the charts

I have no idea if they've fixed either, but I presume the first option has judging from the footage I've seen.
>>
does the game have something like loadouts? manual swapping between dps and healing skills/gear seems really backwards.
>>
>>381787132
I'm finding mobs are dying in like 4 attacks, so they've definitely been reduced.
>>
>>381787272

Have you tested beyond the tutorial island? I remember that as soon as you left the starting area (the not-cthulu village filled with zombies) enemy HP skyrocketed.
>>
>>381787496
Blue Mountain? I heard it's been nerfed, but not reached it personally yet.
>>
File: 1448363082782.png (48KB, 233x262px) Image search: [Google]
1448363082782.png
48KB, 233x262px
>Assault rifle has a mandatory grenade that will harm you if you don't use it

Who thought this was a good idea? It's my fucking anima, why would it hurt me?
>>
>>381787675
You could get that one grenade passive
>>
>>381787675
> It's my fucking anima, why would it hurt me?
>Lie on your back, vomit. Suffocate and die.
Who thought this was a good idea? It's my fucking puke, why would it hurt me?
>>
>>381787675
>hold your piss for a week
>blader bursts and kills me
Who thought this was a good idea? It's my fucking piss, why would it hurt me?
>>
>>381764825
The Buzzing provides as much of the full image as you can handle, sweetling. John tells you like it is, Chuck.

Factions act as a lens through which you see the rest of the world. None of them really tell you what's going on.
>>
File: it was me all along.jpg (190KB, 1000x564px) Image search: [Google]
it was me all along.jpg
190KB, 1000x564px
>>381787675
>hold in a shit for 2 months
>toxins build up in the body and hurt me, not to mention being unable to intake new nutrients because literally full of shit
Who thought this was a good idea? It's my fucking shit, why would it hurt me?
>>
>>381773982
While a big dude in a diaper watches.
>>
>>381788932
are sure about that?? There was some odd moments that I felt like being somewhere else mentally.
>>
Anyone have a link to the original client's installer, the TSW website forwards to Legends' website, or is there no way to install TSW again?
>>
>>381790526
Nvm, found it in the FAQ.
>>
File: KissOfTheRevenant_ShadowBound.gif (1MB, 600x304px) Image search: [Google]
KissOfTheRevenant_ShadowBound.gif
1MB, 600x304px
and remember to get the free stuff from the revenant event next week.

solution page:
https://wiki.crygaia.org/view/Kiss_Of_The_Revenant
>>
I'm level 11 and i haven't replaced my weapon/offhand is this normal
>>
hey,, I buy a pet or clothes from tsf and then do a Legacy Transfer. Do I get that stuff to my new character?
>>
Did anyone else actually like the combat in TSW?

I get that it was pretty bland to start with but once you starting using more advanced rotations it actually became a lot of fun.

Not to mention the cross skill synergies that added a lot of depth.
>>
>>381791914
I just kept upgrading mine till I got a better... no, I think I still have the same weapon?

but try to get a 3 dot weapon and upgrade that one. It should be slightly better if I'm not mistaken
>>
>>381778000
>you can keep your clothes
except the deck outfits, the only good-looking clothes in the game
>>
>>381792417
yep'
I already miss my passive ability Frankenstein deck
>>
>>381791614
How do you actually claim those anyway?
>>
>>381792456
What's the fucking point in that?

Loot in TSW became boring as fuck once you started with all your 10.1 bullshit and didn't have to collect cool items in order to progress anymore.

It totally takes all the fun out of loot.
>>
>>381792456
how does one upgrade? the white icon upgrades you use the first time i've never seen again.
i just get bags with green items which i vendor.
>>
File: 1484943136683.jpg (16KB, 547x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484943136683.jpg
16KB, 547x480px
>mfw A Dream to Kill
>>
>>381792417
Yep, was playing Blade/assault and was having fun.
>>381791614
Nice, thanks. But as >>381792630 said i have no idea how to collect them.
>>381792586
Nah, you can mix a few things to get something decent.
>>
File: 1493583405707.jpg (27KB, 600x548px) Image search: [Google]
1493583405707.jpg
27KB, 600x548px
>>381792831
Was also best way to farm for SPs/APs
>>
>>381792824
Did you not pay attention to the tutorial?
You use other weapons to upgrade your equipped weapon & other talismans to upgrade your equipped talisman.
>>
>>381793049
why are they different in color?
i automatically assumed white = eligible for upgrades and green = vendor trash
>>
>>381793167
just standard MMO rarities
>>
>>381756036

>Also they dropped the fucking ball with reticule design. The whole purpose for switching to reticule combat is to translate what used to be automatic aiming to something more skill based. Weapon damage should have been improved to reflect the change. I should be able to aim my gun at an enemy's head and kill them in a single shot or at least deal lethal damage.

It's like you really don't have any fucking idea how game design works.
>>
>>381792417
I didn't hate it or like it, it was doing the job. I liked creating build for my char, I loved my AR/Blade and my AR/Pistol build.
>>
>>381793049
Different quality levels.
White is the lowest, then green, then blue, and finally purple.
>>
>>381792876
>>381792630
it's said that there will be info when the even ends
>>
>>381793408
Meant for >>381793167
>>
>>381793408
was there also orange and red?
>>
>>381756309
>>381756574

Why do you do this to me anon... ;___;
>>
>>381792586
>deck outfits better than the monster slayer jacket
>>
>>381793748
>>381792586
long black trench coat with turtleneck shirt was the best.
>>
why is the server still offline
>>
So I started as an Assassin using Blades or whatever, but I'm not really keen on it.
Any other class with decent AoE damage?
>>
>>381774738
>templar has edward norton in american history x

lmao
>>
File: Thatcher.jpg (658KB, 1920x3453px) Image search: [Google]
Thatcher.jpg
658KB, 1920x3453px
>Want to go full SWAT with shotgun and elementalism (to simulate taser, of course)
>All of the police costume items cost the premium currency
>>
>>381794060
didn't assassin also had elemental deck?
there was couple of decent "place the aoe spell on the grond"" thingies
>>
>>381794060
Classes that use shotgun as primary and maybe the masked man, aka Mercenary.
>>
File: Completefemale.jpg (1019KB, 2194x1976px) Image search: [Google]
Completefemale.jpg
1019KB, 2194x1976px
>>381774738
girl versions
>>
Does it have controller support?
>>
Some changes are good, some are bad.
Combat is much better now, but a lot of shit is behind a paywall for new players now. Thankfully, if you transfer your account most of shit unlocks for you.
>>
Should I resub to anarchy online
>>
This game really should be remade from the ground up as a co-op adventure game on another engine. MMO part is just a fifth wheel here.
>>
>>381793950
Definitely.
>>
about a year ago I made it to the 2nd area of Egypt before I gave up. I'd just like to be able to get through the story as soon as possible with no effort on my part, is that possible? is it really worth playing through New England again?
>>
>>381793450
Alright thanks. 'was looking for something to link with my account or something.
>>
File: 6456.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
6456.png
7KB, 400x400px
>another fucking 3 hours
>>
File: 1498244602568.jpg (57KB, 440x536px) Image search: [Google]
1498244602568.jpg
57KB, 440x536px
>Downtine extended from 14 EDT to 17 EDT
>>
So wait, are you stuck with the shitty starting clothes unless you fork up some shekels?
>>
File: 1491619651910.png (373KB, 466x382px) Image search: [Google]
1491619651910.png
373KB, 466x382px
>>381794350
>TSW
>Girls
Pick one, you cannot make an attractive girl on that game.
>>
>>381795427
You could, in Legend not so much.
>>
>>381795630
That makes sense on why you could only make chainsmoking grannies and guidos in Legends.
>>
>>381795369
No, there are clothes shop in London and probably somewhere else too, it's been too long. More than enough for putting something nice together.
>>
how do servers work in this game? i don't see any, does this mean eu/na/everything is all connected into 1 because incredibly low playerbase?
>>
File: hopefully i can still make this.jpg (37KB, 322x307px) Image search: [Google]
hopefully i can still make this.jpg
37KB, 322x307px
>>381795427
wrong
>>
>>381795352
Shit, this is real, the servers are down...
>>
and here I was planning to get myself to egypt today,, but nooo
>>
>>381795875
The shops have no purpose now. When you go to the clerk, it just opens the dressing room interface.

The dressing room itself only has a few items that are available for marks, rest is either unlocked through achievements or investigation mission reward bags or with aurum.
>>
>>381796075
That house reminded me so much of the House of leaves.
>>
>>381796158
Ow, weird. Maybe hopefully they'll update them later.
>>
There are classes now?
can i change weapons later or they fucked it up?
>>
>>381796346
Classes just determine your starting weapons.
And unlike OG TSW tutorial, they actually tell you the weapon gimmicks and stuff.
>>
Funcom makes the best mmos, but they inevitably fall short of popularity. I wish Anarchy Online wasn't dead.
>>
File: Air Police.jpg (4KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
Air Police.jpg
4KB, 100x100px
>>381794232
>implying SWAT can't use magic
>>
>>381796696
>>
>>381794232
You may want to go Illuminati if you're after that kind of look. Their PvP outfits look very similar to your picture.
>>
>>381796346
>can i change weapons later or they fucked it up?
You can change them up.I personally won't since they got my favorite combo of shotgun+hammer as a starting class.
>>
>>381794232
You don't need to delve in elementalism. There's a gadget that is essentially a taser. It deals a little damage and stuns the target for 3 seconds.

Fill your bar with shotgun abilities for those sweet, sweet DU shells and go forth.
>>
File: 111de1.png (481KB, 509x651px) Image search: [Google]
111de1.png
481KB, 509x651px
More downtime...
>>
>>381795427
But they made Carter.
>>
File: 1494846274848.png (227KB, 568x510px) Image search: [Google]
1494846274848.png
227KB, 568x510px
Had almost 6k hours in TSW, can't say I'm moving to TSWL. Funcom spent the last 3 years shitting on their most loyal players and this relaunch has proven to be such a goddamned joke.

TSW, as a game by itself, was fucking awesome. The combat was the same as any other MMO and I never found it too bad, even enjoyable at times. The story is still the best I've encountered in probably any game, every inch of the world is packed with atmosphere and attention... but, funcom gonna funcom. They didn't want to spend the money for actual updates, so they spent the last 3 years of dev time giving us pointless endgame grinds. A museum you can only complete by killing 10k of every monster, some of which only spawn 6 at a time and take MONTHS to farm up to 10k even if you work it like your job, an aegis system that takes months of MFA/MFB grinding for toolkits to get up to 3.0, an augment wheel that was so rng and grindy to level they had to nerf it twice and it still takes -LITERAL MONTHS- to fill out. I'm not exhaggerating, every one of the endgame time sinks was an absurd half year grind process at the minimum, and guess what? NONE of that progress is carrying over, all of those systems are getting dumped. So funcom, knowing they were gonna wipe it all and relaunch, spent well over a year giving us mindless grind on the promise that more content was coming later, only to say "fuck you" to the playerbase.

Icing on the cake? The base game already HAD tokyo, so this relaunch changed absolutely nothing graphically/storywise, but for some reason is being launched missing 3 of the pvp zones and the entirety of tokyo, and players that don't buy premium/didn't previously buy TSW wont even be able to trade items. The entire thing is a cash grab, there was no reason for a relaunch whatsoever. It's the same game but with less.
>>
>>381798041
Fuck off turd.Nobody cares about your lonely virgin blog.
>>
>>381798041
People who played 6K hours aren't the TSW playerbase, they're half of a third of a quarter of a percent of the playerbase.
>>
>>381798041
Nobody gives a shit about PvP, you Illuminati fuck.
>>
>>381798041
so,, if my account has a game key, I can trade items.
sorry for being an idiot,,
>>
>>381795427
Might be nostalgia but i kinda liked my goon.
>>381797410
Good taste.
>>
>>381798490
You have to be a patron to trade items and only then with other patrons.
>>
>>381798041
Ever stopped to ask why shitty systems like AEGIS and augments are dumped for now? Maybe 'cause they fucking sucked.
>>
>>381798041
It's the headstart. If there are no meaningful updates to the game after one month from the official release (which is tomorrow), then we can say that it's just the same game with more payment options slapped on it.

They are talking up new story content and new weapons. Whether or not they will deliver, only time will tell.
>>
figures i try to download play when maintenance starts. Can't even start my download for another 3 hours at least until their work is done
>>
File: TheSecretWorld 2013-01-18.jpg (391KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TheSecretWorld 2013-01-18.jpg
391KB, 1920x1080px
>>381795427
>>
This fucking thread was archived like 30 minutes ago. What the fuck?
>>
File: 1367360694216.png (455KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1367360694216.png
455KB, 640x480px
>>381798840
>>
>>381799030
The only thing I want right now, personally, is an option to play with traditional tab targeting.
>>
Does this game still has only one New York raid?
>>
>>381799274
They added another, shittier one where you fight an Ur-Draug
>>
>>381798041

I don't understand why they needed to relaunch it as a new game. The combat/skill reworks aren't so drastic that they couldn't have patched it into TSW. They could have had story progress carry over and converted character experience points to the new system.

There's really no reason for old TSW players to play Legends. I didn't have even a tenth of your playtime, but I'm still not going to start over from nothing in a game I've already played for hundreds of hours. It's just not worth it. All they did was split the already tiny playerbase even further. Old players aren't going to play Legends, and new players are just getting the same story but with more generic MMO systems and F2P cash grabbing.

Sad because I really liked TSW and thought it was one of the best MMOs on the market. It needed an update, not this. They really fucked it up.
>>
>>381799153
>This fucking thread was archived like 30 minutes ago. What the fuck?
What are you talking about.We are still posting.
>>
>>381799274
Don't think so and if it did you have to be level 50, same with lairs and scenarios. 1 pvp map at the moment and only story mode dungeons.
>>
3 fucking hours!!!!
>>
>>381799406
>>381799406

They hoping old player will spend money to get back quickly to end-game and they hoping new player will spend money becausse it's f2p.
>>
>>381793950
>not just dressing up as a hobo with a shotgun
plebs
>>
>>381799406
This, although from another perspective.

I feel they could have done a lot MORE with the relaunch that they have totally missed out on. It needed to feel like a totally new game, or even a sequel, rather than a bit of an update.

They pretty much dropped the ball on all fronts.
>>
>>381800147
The only money i see spending here is for cosmetics.
>>
>>381800503
You can buy ap and sp.
>>
>>381800487
>the game is free to play
For me they made the game perfect,perfect as in free.Fuck you all crybaby buyfags.
>>
>>381800705
I am getting all the AP and SP i need. I might only spice up the looks of my character or get a second character slot.
>>
>>381800725

>I love eating all this shit because it's FREE!

every fucking time
>>
File: 37.png (4KB, 118x150px) Image search: [Google]
37.png
4KB, 118x150px
>>381774738
>deck outfits
>decks at all
>>
File: 1456497549168.jpg (200KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
1456497549168.jpg
200KB, 1280x850px
>>381800705
And inventory and bank space. Running speed too. Can buy skills but also pay huge sums to make your weapon into a mark 3 version. Only $20...
>>
>>381800360
This. Crappy clothes that you upgrade with decentish-looking gear here on now after you progress further is cooler than just starting as a neckbeard ninja from the start.
>>
>>381800875
>I am getting all the AP and SP i need.
You gain ap and sp quickly but it's never fast enough for some people.
>>
>>381801024
Fuck this. Why couldn't they just make an RPG out of it? They have all the assets and I'd pay for a single player game for TSW.
>>
>>381773636
All factions suck in different ways, I wish there was a vagabond option where you got information from Zuberi or something.
>>
>>381800725
You do realise that the old one was often sold for like 5$ except you could do pretty much everything without any real money involved? Like clothing and shit.
>>
>>381801024
You can do that. But you can also not do it and get all that (not sure about bank space, but inventory space can be bought for marks) with in-game currency, it will just be slower.

All in all it's a pretty standard F2P money making scheme.
>>
>>381800918
>calling the best free MMO i've played in a while shit
You are a sad cripple posting from his wheelchair,devoid of joy and happiness.Did i guess right?
>>
>>381755615
Blades, Shotguns(randomized but the more SG skills you have the more chance on getting the rounds you want, still ass but you can solo SG nicely by just mashing buttons), Hammers, Chaos are good as they have aoe basics and consumers somewhere on their kit and you don't have to think about their sub-mechanics to much as they either proc without you doing anything or still do something positive when you down.

Passively they are set more towards survival.

Also Dungeoning is SOOO ass. you have to save keys in order to get any loot drops and even then you aren't even guaranteed a weapon or item you can just a get a litte exp to boost a weapon.

Looting in general is ass too nothing drops loot you get a random piece of gear when you complete a quest or kill an certain enemy on the map(marked on map with a skull).

They should've just had the game be an actually ARpg with loot up the ass, all they have to do is make gear give like a fifth of the upgrade exp and reduce its cost accordingly. It'll feel more fun to just start rolling in loot instead of pray you'll get the weapon you want with 3 Pips.
>>
File: 1493628767063.jpg (573KB, 1419x1806px) Image search: [Google]
1493628767063.jpg
573KB, 1419x1806px
>>381801184
Illuminati feels like they were written by Joss Whedon. It's all smug quips and meta shit. Dragon are Jeff Goldblum from Jurrassic Park and Templars are just okay at best.

Originally SW was single player and you start as Templars, hence why London is more fleshed out than the other cities. Then funcom got greedy...
>>
Does blood magic still looks like 'pew-pew im shooting lazors from my fingers'?
>>
>>381801184
I'm guessing the plan was to have players distance themselves from the factions in Season 2. There are hints about faction with just bees who refused to join the big 3 and are hunted for it.
>>
>>381801297

I'm saying you could have bought TSW Ultimate Edition (A fantastic game) for 5 dollars and had access to all the content that is now locked to you behind paywalls AND MORE.
>>
>>381801226
But you can do pretty much everything without any real money involved in new one too!
>>
>>381801468
From what i saw in a solo 3-man story dungeon, you'll probably end up spamming aoe pentagrams on the ground.
>>
File: Hedraios-2016-10-30-15-00-42.jpg (655KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Hedraios-2016-10-30-15-00-42.jpg
655KB, 2560x1440px
Was away and couldn't start playing until today, just my luck that now it's all shut down, Kaidan-cho, everything, from the park to Orochi Tower :(
Most likely I am just gonna recreate my Templar char from TSW (tomorrow, so much for headstart)
>>
>>381801494
Don't be retarded.F2P was the right way to breathe life back into the game and to create a new healthy population.Paying 5$ for a game with no people in it is just stupid.
>>
>>381801468
Yes but your main dmg dealer is an horrible looking aoe. Instead of adding weight and feedback to the attack they just put more flash to the screen.
>>
>>381801789
t. shill
>>
>>381801838
>Yes but your main dmg dealer is an horrible looking aoe.
I am using a shotgun and it is beautiful in looks and sound.
>>
>>381801789
>new people
I'm not even sure all the old player know about legend and seeing how funcom suck at marketing I don't see a lot of new player coming.
>>
>>381801951
t.shit
>>
>>381802097
>I don't see a lot of new player coming
There are at least 60 new people just from /v/.
I wonder if /vg/ has a thread up.
>>
>>381802030
You're lucky. Blood magic look is horrible..
>>
Can anyone give me a quick rundown on the actual differences between the two versions? Is it just a different combat system + graphical update? Are all the missions and story the same, because honestly that's all I care about.
>>
All that really matters is that is it fun?
>>
>>381802097
>I don't see a lot of new player coming

Have you been to Kingsmouth or Agartha? They are absolutely brimming with players. Whether or not they will stay is debatable, but the game is full of players at this point.
>>
>>381802278
>60 new people just from /v

That number is coming from where ?
>>
>>381801623
>can't trade
>can't form cabals (guilds)
That's two major things you can't do.
>>
>>381802319

Different combat and character customization system.

Quests and story are mostly the same, just with a bit more polish to the progression.
>>
>>381801480
IIRC, they're hunted by Orochi. Orochi also tries to make their own 'bee agents' as we could see at the end of The Park and that one halloween questline.
>>
>>381802319
>on the actual differences between the two versions
One is free to play the other is not.
>>
Played it yesterday, and I gotta say that the character building got completely gutted. There's no synergy between weapons anymore, I just attack with my main weapon until I'm out of energy and then start spamming damage dealers on my secondary.

What's even the point of having two weapons now?
>>
>>381802496
Can't increase bank size without money.

Can't open loot dropped by enemies without money.
>>
>>381802426
>That number is coming from where ?
I pulled it out of my ass.
>>381802417
This.
>>
>>381802417
You don't pick a server anymore so I'm bit distrustful with how it look in-game.
>>
>>381802319
yes, story and quests are the same and you don't have to buy issues now, they are all included
Legends will get content updates, old SW won't
you now can't see other players except for only in Agartha/capitals
>>
>>381802781
>Can't open loot dropped by enemies without money.
What are you talking about?I've been opening loot all day.
>>
>>381802804
>you now can't see other players except for only in Agartha/capitals
I'm pretty sure I saw other people in Kingsmouth
>>
>>381802796
How do you even know if you are picking US or EU server?
>>
>>381802804
>you don't have to buy issues now, they are all included

Do I get some sort of bonus for being dumb enough to buy the Ultimate Edition?
>>
>>381802781

>normal enemies don't drop loot
>but they'll still drop the fucking crates you need to buy keys for

I get that it's a f2p game but jesus christ this annoys the shit out of me.
>>
>>381802540
They are hunted by the Big Three as well. "The Hive" is mentioned here and there, and it is basically a prison for misbehaving bees run by the Big Three to prevent a valuable resource from going independent.
>>
>>381802945
One server or it pick for you base on your IP.
>>
>>381802959
No idea.
>>
>>381802540
At the end of The Park it was Council of Venice agent, not Orochi agent.
>>
>>381802941
Same. Seen loads. LIES SWEET SWEET LIES!
>>
>>381803009
Protip: if you don't pick them up, their drop rate will decrease
>>
>>381803079
100% sure it is not one server. The launch event twitch stream was bullshit because the devs only logged in on the US servers and EU players couldn't participate...
>>
>>381803183
Fuck me, forget that Venice guys has just those white uniforms instead of combat armor.
>>
>>381803079
>One server
It can't be one server.The global internet speed is not fast enough yet for games to have single worldwide servers with low latency.
>>
File: Hurr.jpg (55KB, 708x708px) Image search: [Google]
Hurr.jpg
55KB, 708x708px
>>381803249
Great? Shouldn't drop anyway.
>>
So which one has worse F2P system, this or SWTOR?
>>
File: 1489800480623.png (29KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
1489800480623.png
29KB, 300x162px
>>381803249
>>
>>381803397
well this doesn't lock UI elements behind a paywall
>>
File: Free Hugs.jpg (132KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Free Hugs.jpg
132KB, 600x800px
>>381803397
Both are cancer
>>
>>381803397
Last time I checked SWTOR just for fun, they were nickel and diming you for everything humanly possible.
>>
>>381792586
Are deck outfits just straight up gone?
>>
>>381803330
>>381803304

I was saying one server per region. One for EU and one for US.
>>
>>381803548
Yup. There are a few outfits which you earn by unlocking skills that are based on old decks, but they are dead and gone. Gladiator one remains but everything else is gone.
>>
>>381803413
It's true, and it works in reverse too. It's their way of having them show up for people who want them and have them be pretty much non-existent for those who don't.
>>
>>381802959
all weapon unlocks from the start I think and whatever vanity intems came with it (you have to login on SWl site with your old account and claim them for them to show up in game)
>>
>>381803548
the starter deck outfits are still in, no idea about the faction decks. Can't find them anywhere though
>>
>>381803079
so you can´t even play with eu/na friends?
>>
>>381803514
EA owns SWOTOR so it is expected.They fucking pushed for microtransactions in singleplayer games for crying out loud.
>>
>>381801460
>Originally SW was single player

Everything suddenly makes a lot more sense now.
>>
>>381803734
I think i played with someone from US and i live in Finland
>>
>>381803686
Where are you getting this?
>>
File: 1397454720710.jpg (194KB, 569x629px) Image search: [Google]
1397454720710.jpg
194KB, 569x629px
>>381803683

Why? A lot of them were cool as fuck.
>>
So is everyone on one big server with instances all over the world now? It's not like EU/US/RP mattered at all ever.
>>
>>381803862
They will be added as payed cosmetics is what i am guessing.the game is free to play after all.
>>
>>381803862
With less outfits to earn you'll feel insecure. However, plenty of outfits to buy with money. Money is all you need. Money.

Constant money.

Help Funcom anon. Give them shekels.
>>
File: Hedraios-2016-10-29-17-17-33.jpg (812KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Hedraios-2016-10-29-17-17-33.jpg
812KB, 2560x1440px
>>381803734
Old game had "Dimensions", but it still was one global megaserver thing and you could meet up with people from everywhere for everything except PVP, afaik SWL doesn't even have dimensions anymore.
>>
>>381803798
http://www.inquisitr.com/4279171/secret-world-legends-locked-cache-loot-explained-by-funcom/
>>
>>381804035
>Help Funcom anon. Give them shekels.

The can die in a fire for all I care.
Shitty conan game instead of a new mmo and now the awful legend.
>>
File: 1472656737346.jpg (1MB, 5616x3744px) Image search: [Google]
1472656737346.jpg
1MB, 5616x3744px
>>381804090
>http://www.inquisitr.com/4279171/secret-world-legends-locked-cache-loot-explained-by-funcom/

>Believing Funcoms PR
>>
Did they update character creation or was it a lie?
>>
>>381747312
How annoying is their new business model? I quit neverwinter because I couldn't deal with their bullshit.
>>
>>381804270
>This source doesn't count because I do not believe it
>>
File: 1494946769730.jpg (1MB, 1841x1227px) Image search: [Google]
1494946769730.jpg
1MB, 1841x1227px
>>381804218
How soon do you think it will be till the exploiters strike again?

Imagine launch day with the economy in pure chaos. I think i might cum...
>>
>>381801739
Did TSW's service end for Legends?
>>
>>381804343
Its even worse than before
>>
>>381750389

Definitely better
>>
>>381804059
I always thought it was a shame that the amazing atmosphere and aesthetic of TSW's environments and lore was never matched by the player characters.

>Lets make a totally awesome dark setting and populate it with equally murky monsters.
>And then let's ruin it with lazer light abilitys and firework shows that put a korean shmup to shame.
>>
>>381804090
Ok...so all things that are in those creates are just regular weapons in special skins?
>>
>>381804423
It's still there.
>>
>>381750389
It feels ok to me.
>>
File: Gay Be Gone.jpg (30KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Gay Be Gone.jpg
30KB, 600x450px
>>381804404
>What is critical thinking?

You think because funcom spouts a load of shit to a mmo site it counts? they want to be seen favourably.

Give me sources from players.
>>
>>381804440
welp
>>
>>381804473
Nope. You get exp pointys to improve weapons and weapons with extra abilities. The assault rifle that can come in it is quite overpowered if you spec right.
>>
>>381804580
>Give me sources from players.
Sure thing m8.In 2 hours when the servers are up again i'll ask some random people around.
>>
Maybe for this version chinese will make a server emulator? Would love to play SWL without f2p shenanigans
>>
>>381804343
Much like the new crosshair combat. They removed options and called it an update.
Same thing with character creation.
>>
File: 10 out of 10 i raged heartily.png (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
10 out of 10 i raged heartily.png
16KB, 500x500px
>>381801460
>Originally SW was single player and you start as Templars, hence why London is more fleshed out than the other cities. Then funcom got greedy...
>>
>>381750389
Better.
>>
>>381804731
So, it is pay to win if what you say is true.
Not that i care for PvP.
>>
>>381766473
Not true, he can transfer cosmetics.
>>
>>381747312
God, I love the setting of the Secret World so much and some of the investigation quests in the game are fucking amazing.

I just wish the combat wasn't so boring.
>>
>>381804913
*except the good cosmetics from faction decks
>>
Do we have a /vg/ thread?
>>
>>381786059
>Translating fucking hebrew on that fucking staff in FUCKING EGYPT
>>
>>381804989
Lets. Go anon for the good of the city!
>>
File: 1492028248103.jpg (21KB, 273x273px) Image search: [Google]
1492028248103.jpg
21KB, 273x273px
>>381804059
>3 animal mascot
>Nekomimi headband
>White hair
I thought the game's character creation and outfits revolved around normal people and realistic-yet-trendy outfits, not something that makes PSO2 or WoW's outfits look as fashionable as a Souls game.
>>
So, if weapons are now shit and independent of one another, can I finally be my edgy chaos/blade deeps """build"""?
>>
File: 1462378086691.jpg (196KB, 570x432px) Image search: [Google]
1462378086691.jpg
196KB, 570x432px
>>381801460
the jews did it
>>
>>381805329
Yes but you have to pay to unlock the weapons.
>>
>>381805420
>Not linking your account
Hoho, we're in now boiz
>>
File: totaly not from tumblr.png (159KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
totaly not from tumblr.png
159KB, 500x281px
>>381805154
I've never made a /vg/ thread before.You make it.
I don't want to be showered with *OP is a fag* for 600+posts.
>>
>>381794350
Where are these in Legends? I had Paladin unlocked in TSW and they said earned outfits would carry over from linked accounts, but I don't see it available for my Templar guy with the other outfits.
>>
>>381805043
>That one mission where you have to run to the opposite ends of the worst map in Egypt constantly
>That one platforming mission in Transylvania
>>
>>381804959
I believe those can be earned.
>>
>>381805460
Yeah my shit is unlocked but the new players coming in wont be so lucky. They will leave.
>>
>>381805043
you forgot
>while unkillable zombies slowly encircle you
but at least I learned that arabic and hebrew have similar sriting systems of fucking crazy squiggles
>>
>>381805420
Not with real money tho
>>
>>381805579
>Trying to go for the full stealth bonuses on sabotage missions
>The plantations
>>381805636
>>while unkillable zombies slowly encircle you
F U C K
>>
>>381805567
only outfits bought with real cash moneys (and maybe promotions like those steam hoodies) are transferable
>>
>>381805567
You only get the basic deck outfit. I'm mad as fuck, I had all the deck.
Still have the nightmare challenge outfit thx god.
>>
>>381805554
Oh , you can't help that. We're all fags here.

I'm a fag. You're a fag.
>>
>>381805689
???
>>
So, how much do I have to pay Funcom to get a singleplayer actionrpg instead of F2P MMO?
>>
The game is already on? I'm having update error 105.
>>
>>381805815
>>381805804
Can I at least earn it again, though? I didn't even see it as an "unowned" uniform. It's like it isn't even in the game.
>>
>>381805919
You only pay for cosmetics, and cash currency can be exchanged on ingame AH with other players for ingame currency.
>>
>>381805919

More than they make from the MMO surely it can't be that much

A Secret World singleplayer game would have been amazing.
>>
>>381805842
You get those marks from doing quests and killing shit
>>
>>381806016
You can buy skill and ability points.
>>
>>381806057
>Kingsmouth with better lighting and heavier fog
PLEASE
>>
>>381806004
nobody knows as of yet, they'll probably try to sell it for dollarydoos because that's how they do things now.
Btw, does that clothing store in London still exist and are there regular achievement clothing options (like that varsity jacket from SC) or have they gone maximum jew?
>>
File: 2015-11-09_00010.jpg (390KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-09_00010.jpg
390KB, 1920x1080px
>>381805228
For your enjoyment, there's also the chipmunk costume.
>>
>>381806341
There are still some clothing rewards for achievements.
>>
>>381806057
I hope they'll consider making it after SWL will die. I give it ~5 years
>>
>update error 105
thanks
>>
>>381747312
I remember playing the first incarnation a while back.
It was hindered by combat but that feeling of completing an investigation mission by yourself without using a guide, It was far more satisfying than downing any MMO raid boss.
>>
>>381806081
Ah, true. You can buy those points, forgot. Well, it's just shortening of grind, you can pay as much as you want, but this will not amount to much in my humble opinion.
>>
File: what the fuck 6.jpg (38KB, 528x792px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck 6.jpg
38KB, 528x792px
>>381774738
Wait classes are faction exclusive?
>>
>>381806854

The outfits are. There are no classes, really.
>>
>>381806854
They're not classes, they're "achievements" that get you clothing if you buy a certain combination of skill points.
>>
>>381784987
Pistols, shotty, blood magic, it's all fun stuff now, combat was really improved. Special weapons change mechanics as well, like getting more procs on depleted uranium shells for shotgun.
>>
>>381806970
Then why several classes only appear on one of the factions?

Where's the soldier costume for the Luminati?
>>
>>381792831
>the nursery
>>
>>381806854
>>381806970
Going to correct this:

-Some- outfits are, the picture you're responding two are outfits you unlock by taking certain class combinations. Those outfits, while "related" to factions, are not locked to factions.

The requisite "class" combination required for the outfit is listed under Weapon Requirements.
>>
>>381805934
The servers are down for a checkup.
>>
File: 756343245.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
756343245.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
you niggers ready for the next delay?
>>
>>381807271
Oh so I can get soldier or martial artist despite being a Natty? And are those full costumes or you can mix them?
>>
>>381807271
Wait- no- disregard this I suck dicks.

There are several repeated class combinations between the faction outfits, so it looks like it is faction locked.
>>
>>381807271
Any word on if they work the same way in Legends?
>>
http://www.mmorpg.com/puzzle.cfm

Anybody solved this shit?
>>
>>381807429
Give it around 45 minutes 'till the next delay is announced
>>
>>381807429
Don't jinx us maaan.
>>
>>381807453
>looks like

Didn't play the original game much, did you? They were faction locked in TSW.
>>
>>381807437
we don't even know if you can get those outfits in Legends.

They were pretty much all one piece, with only hats being separate pieces.
>>
>>381807437
Full costumes, so no mixing and matching unfortunately.

That being said they do have a pretty robust range of clothing items that you can mix and match. But you buy those with the what passes for the currency dropped by mobs in the game.
>>
>>381807609
>we don't even know if you can get those outfits in Legends.
outfits are easy to add to the game
they'll add them if enough people cry for them on the forums
>>
>>381807437
how to get a ninja outfit:
>be dragon
>get required skills
your non-dragon characters will be able to wear a part of the costume (like the jacket), all these costumes have a "main part" that you can wear independant of your faction. Same with general skill deck outfits. Except for now we don't know if you can get them in Legends.
>>
>>381799030
>Whether or not they will deliver, only time will tell.
Everyone knows they wont
>>
>>381807553
Played it for a month, I think I got the game from a humble bundle or something? I got to Egypt, was a part of the Dragon faction and while I unlocked like two outfits I didn't bother using them.

Was actually thinking about picking up the game where I left off today.
>>
how many hours till the servers are up?
>>
>>381807609
>>381807775
>>381807894
Why would they remove customization options?

Oh I know they mentioned the cash shop shit would be cosmetic. I bet they are going to sell keys to boxes with cosmetic stuff a la overwatch.
>>
>>381807947
1 more hour
>>
File: betterthansuffering.jpg (42KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
betterthansuffering.jpg
42KB, 600x476px
>>381807947
According to reddit they're down because someone duped currency using the auction house, so until they fix that (or just do a rollback like incompetent shits they are).
>>
Do you think they're looking to fix that market abuse someone mentioned earlier?
>>
>>381808181
time to watch some tv i guess
>>
File: Screenshot_119.png (23KB, 131x150px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_119.png
23KB, 131x150px
>>381808181
>buy riff racer on sale
>still hasn't been delivered
>try to play TSW
>servers down
I don't deserve this suffering.
>>
>>381808239
So because of 2 faggots...one that didn't program the shit correctly and one that abused the bug, all of us can't play?

I just want to have my fun with the story.FUCK!!!
>>
They are preparing for the open day as well, soon the flood of f2p will start.
>>
>>381807470
See
>>381807453

I was wrong, my bad.

>>381808167
You did have customization options, and you just used in-game currency to buy clothes and shit from vendors. That being said they did have an real money credit system. But from what I saw most the unique items you couldn't buy with the game currency were a little garish. Like trench coats filled with pockets and buckles.

No clue how Legends will compare though.
>>
>>381808720
game has been available to everyone since yesterday, i didnt own the game and could play.
>>
>>381808720
If F2P meant a flood of players firefall and wildstar would be doing well right now.
>>
>>381807502

If you mean the ritual, I'm on it right now and it doesn't make any godamn sense.
>>
>>381808874
this
>>
File: file.png (29KB, 386x494px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
29KB, 386x494px
>>381809515
For me it doesn't change the combination for the sigils even when I run out of energy. Basically, I use 5 of each symbol to see how many of them are in the combination. For me there were 2, 2, and 1, so only 3 symbols are used. I'm just bruteforcing all the possible combinations at this point.
>>
I'll give it a go once the maintenance is over. I've always find TSW to be an awesome game botched by stupid execution in some parts, like the retarded animations, slow combat with no impact feeling, and especially that shit engine they used that made the game run like shit whatever your gpu was.
>>
>>381807502
Is this from the game?
>>
>>381809680
>For me it doesn't change the combination for the sigils even when I run out of energy

For me it seems to be changing the combination between each fucking attempt.
>>
>>381809845
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>381809805
It's a game-related ARG which will give you items in-game if you solve it. Good fucking luck though. It's infuriating.
>>
>>381809981
But will it work for legends?
>>
>>381810047
It is for Legends, not for TSW Classic, or whatever it's called now.
>>
>>381810047
it's for Legends
>>
>>381810107
>>381810109
Time to solve it i guess :^)
>>
>>381807502
Fuck the caaawing made me jump a little
Also, does anyone remember that song in one of the game's trailers? Something about stars or something?
>>
>>381808167
>I bet they are going to sell keys to boxes with cosmetic stuff a la overwatch.
They've been doing boxes way before overwatch was even out.
>>
File: file.png (133KB, 458x525px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
133KB, 458x525px
Okay, I got it with the help of this online thingy. Basically, even if the combination changes with each try, the number of symbols used doesn't change. You can input 2 different combinations you tried and tell the program how many correct/wrong guesses there are.
>>
/vg/ thread up.
>>
>>381811557
So why don't you link it m8?
>>
>>381769717
It's a decent alternative to the main game. I had an account for the original game, but it was one of the very first accounts, I had very little perks, to buy every god damn edition would cost me so much, and they force you to pay in fucking euros. They would release new packs for very cheap with a fuckton of more dlc content than I had, but I refused to start again, because they kept releasing mroe DLC, I didn't want to spend 100+ euros just to see all the content.

So now they're giving me all the content for free, but limiting my gameplay if I don't pay... seems like a fair trade, at least this way I can choose on what I want to spend money if I ever spend any at all. I know what the game has to offer and I'm what I'm getting out of it, and I'm not alien to f2p games, so I've seen my share of worse models out there, at least here nothing translates into pay $300+ and now you're decked out and can rape peasants and solo raids.

The big problem right now is the aurum trade, some people actually found out how to exploit it and they had to take it down for an emergency maintenance, this is where the game might fail if they let a lot of people get rich overnight with premium currency. They did fuck up on advertisement and a lot of new players won't like the cockblocks if it's their first time playing it. Game has survived this long it's probably going to hold on 1 or 2 years more with this new model, it's only fucked if you're poop socking too much and want everything fast, at that point either you learn to trade aurum or spend some money to support the game.
>>
>>>/vg/180759809
>>
>>381810639
At least three solutions here: https://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?99164-New-SWL-ARG-Started-by-Black-Watchmen!/page39
>>
>>381811815
thanks
>>
>>381801468
I like using the one where you draw out runes with your hand before slashing it but thats single target only
>>
>>381811637
Because I forgot.
>>
>>381811848
Found another one for elementalism: SE-S-SW-SW-N
>>
>>381812327
Does it even matter anymore? Don't we get all the weapons now?
>>
>>381812580
I think you get only what you selected tbqh.
>>
>>381794426
bump for curiosity
>>
>>381812668
Are you sure?It seemed to me that you can open any weapon tree for 5 AP.
>>
>>381814308
Those who linked their old TSW accounts got all the other weapon pages unlocked for free, for new accounts they cost 20 000 marks of valor (ingame currency, takes about 3 days to grind 20k) to unlock the actives for one weapon and another 20k for the passives.
>>
Another 2 hours added!
>>
File: Hedraios-2016-01-31-13-22-42.jpg (224KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hedraios-2016-01-31-13-22-42.jpg
224KB, 1920x1080px
>>381809845
It doesn't change.
Red = symbol in right position
White = symbol that is used, but you have it in the wrong position
Blank = you chose an unused symbol
The position of the color indicators does NOT necessarily match the position of the symbol it is informing you about.
>downtime has been prolongued for another 2 hours
>>
I might play this for the story.
I only read about the setting, but from what I read it's an interesting one.
A shame it isn't completely singleplayer. I hope I can play through Legends without ever interacting with people and just focusing on the story.
>>
>>381814868
>It doesn't change

Either the combination does, or the indicator is what's randomized. I would put in the same combination twice and get a different outcome.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (21KB, 485x21px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
21KB, 485x21px
Whoa haha fuck video games
>>
>>381807183
There are no classes, every single character has access to the same skills, passives, etc. The things you see in that image are called Decks: pre-made skill combinations for you to aim for if you wish. They are from the older version of the game and don't exist in the relaunch.
>>
I really liked the TSW trailers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONGXd-4mFZ0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQlDPdhjCok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqJLOjiXHjk
>>
>>381815261
Clearly not.
I put the same winning combination as some random guy from the forums, and it worked for me.
>>
>>381815348
How do I get thos sick costumes then?
>>
>>381815569
SOME of the class outfits seem to be in SWL, but available for unlocking the top sill in a weapon's skill tree or something like that, and available to all factions. BUT THE DAMN PURITAN OUTFIT IS NOT IN REEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT THOSE SUNGLASSES BACK
>>
>>381797410
Innsmouth academy has the best npcs in the game
>>
>>381815820
Are you ok my dude?
>>
>>381815459
>Clearly not.

Don't be stupid. It was most likely the feedback being randomized afterwards.
>>
>>381815941
No. Because I was looking forward to finally playing today and now the downtime is gonna last til midnight my time :(
>>
File: 1497604987303.png (2MB, 1727x923px) Image search: [Google]
1497604987303.png
2MB, 1727x923px
>>381816327
Use the sour grapes tactic, convince yourself it's a shitty game. I use it all the time.
>>
>>381816678
It is shitty...
Thread posts: 502
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.