[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a little late, but I just finished this game. I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (265KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
265KB, 1920x1080px
I'm a little late, but I just finished this game. I'd like to know the general consensus because I thought it was one of the best 3DS games I've played.

Everything, from the presentation to the beautiful soundtrack. Except maybe the voice acting, I guess. Can we talk about it? Also AA/PL thread if you want.

The second labyrinthia case with the butler was my personal favorite.
>>
I guess I'll bump once.
>>
Yeah I thought this game was amazing. /v/ tends to bitch about it because they don't like bullshit Layton plot twists. But Takumi's great writing really shines.

I'm really sad that Capcom isn't localizing the Ryuunosuke games that are effectively successors to this game.
>>
>>381745246
Yes, I watched the prologue of the first game on YouTube and was pleasantly surprised to see it continue the mob interrogation mechanic, I REALLY liked that in AAvsPL.

Too bad it was removed, I was waiting until the whole game was translated to watch it since I don't know jap/don't have a hacked 3DS.
>>
bump?
>>
My only problem is that they benched Barnham, who was a fucking fantastic prosecutor. The Layton puzzles where a little ways, but relatively satisfying.

All the girls are too tier.
>>
Fuck you the voice acting was great.

I really want a fully voiced PW game though. FULLY. And nick needs to finally fall in love with maya
>>
I loved it!

Inquisitor Darklaw is my waifu!
>>
It shines in multi-witness drifting (how this mechanic hasn't made its way to mainline PW yet I don't know), it's OST, it's aesthetics, Darklaw, and the midgame mysteries

It lacks in making Estella the defendant in fucking 4/5 cases, sidelining the fuck out of Barnham who has having a great character arc up until that point, Nick holding the idiot ball a bit too long for how perceptive he is, and the Storyteller generally being a blithering unaware retard. Also, and this is just a side note, I actually didn't mind Layton solving everything because that's what Layton does. I don't know how anyone could go into this game and not expect that.

Overall not the best Layton nor the best PW but I think it's a solid entry, and I prefer it to a couple of the AA games. The aesthetics of the final case in the shadow of the bell tower are unmatched in all of Ace Attorney, and the Layton-esque character designs are extremely expressive and perfectly fitting.

Some of my friends fucking hated it though and I can't really understand why.
>>
>>381744170
It was really damn good, I wish we got another one.

t. AA fan since the beginning of the series
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.