[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Batman has non-lethal approach to everything >he throws

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 20170624071116_1.jpg (418KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170624071116_1.jpg
418KB, 1920x1080px
>Batman has non-lethal approach to everything
>he throws thugs out of fast cars

What are the implications of this?
>>
It's schway.
>>
File: american-psycho-hero.jpg (24KB, 586x330px) Image search: [Google]
american-psycho-hero.jpg
24KB, 586x330px
>>381743814
impressive

very nice
>>
>>381744067
It's schwarbage
>>
He calculations to prevent casualties.
>>
The only people who would be killed by being thrown out of cars have week bloodlines anyways and wouldn't survive winter anyways.
>>
he also runs thugs over going 100mph in the batmobile
>dude it just stuns them
>>
Think of all the brain damage he has caused over the years.
>>
the bad guys are really buff. their muscles soften the impact.
>>
>>381746356
but he never killed them though
he just put them in an insufferable hell where they become only a husk of their former selves
>>
>>381743814
I think the idle dialogues of the henchman in Arkham Origins say it all. You overhear them bitching about how, sure, Batman isn't killing the guys, but he's putting them in states that question whether it's really living at that point, i.e., quadriplegics and long-term comas.
>>
Batman straight up kills people in BvS.
>>
File: batman.gif (81KB, 520x436px) Image search: [Google]
batman.gif
81KB, 520x436px
>>381743814
>WTF batman doesn't kill people
>>
>>381746594
It's all about the fear. People are afriad of someone who does that to people.
>>
>>381746659
>>381746676
we're talking about Arkhamverse silly boys
>>
>>381743814
I've watched my brother play like 3 of these batman games. Barely alive and with multiple fractures counts as non lethal. Also if batman puts someone in a position to die and then prevents them from escaping said situation, that is also fine.
>>
>>381746659
you didnt see him die so hes not dead
>>
>>381746676
comic and vidya bats don't kill. so many other things from comic history has been retconned so you can be sure they'd retcon him ever killing.

Plus, sometimes you can't control a brand when you get a shitty writer and lack of editorial oversight in comics. I assume with that being so early in DC's history, they hadn't quite solidified the whole no kill thing at that point.
>>
>>381746849
Nah, they make it clear in BvS that he kills people. Pretty sure Supes also kills that African druglord dude at the building when he flies through a solid brick wall with him plus there was Zod.
>>
>>381746849
>>381746850
Wow, consecutive posts.
>>
File: 1434952922363.jpg (62KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1434952922363.jpg
62KB, 600x800px
>"heh, If I kill them I'll be just as bad as them"
>give the Joker a knowing wink and tell him you'll see him around
>newspaper headline the next morning
>"Joker blows up a school and kills 70 kids"
WOOOOOW HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW
>>
>its a batman never kills but then he throws an enemy off a building into the ocean and he sinks like a stone episode
>>
>>381747281
>it's a batman never kills but then he sprays explosive gel on car and make it explode episode
>>
>>381747281
Not Batman's fault if someone can't swim. By your logic, it's his fault if he scares someone into having a heart attack.
>>
>>381747501
it would be his fault though
>>
>>381747582
No it wouldn't. By your logic, it's his fault if he gives someone a peanut butter sandwich and they die because they're allergic to peanuts.
>>
File: 1496618908303.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1496618908303.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>381747501
>it's a "Batman fires a machine gun into a crowd of Black Life's Matter protesters but didn't kill them, the bullets did" cutscene
Really wasn't expecting Rocksteady to keep up with social media trends like that
>>
what i find most unbelievable about superheroes, is when they punch or hit normal humans and then they go flying and are just bruised or whatever.

if a punch has as much kinetic energy as a car or a truck then surely it'd just make a big old fist sized hole in your chest
>>
>>381746659
none of the snyder movies are canon to the batman universe
fucking faggot
>>
>>381747828
It is thought, Batman does everything not to kill and not to become a catalyst of killing. Which is paradox.
>>
>>381746659
It was just a flesh wound.
>>
>>381747828
that would also be his fault
>>
>>381747828

>stalk criminal, repeatedly jumpscare him, hit him with unknown objects flying out of the shadows
>grapple the poor bastard and hang them upside down while their heart's raging at 180+bpm before cutting them down from the shadows
>come running out of nowhere to knock them on the ass with a buckyball tackle while they're still fucked up and wobbly and probably concussed
>finally punches them square in the nose with an armored fist and expert martial arts training
>leaves, waits until fucker wakes up, then jumpscares him from the ceiling again
>heart finally can't take this shit anymore and gives up

BATMAN DINNA DO NUFFIN
>>
You break every bone in your body and you're in critical condition, but you're not dead.
Yet.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.