[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the most unfair boss in Dark Souls and why is it Maggot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: aldritch6_tc.jpg (414KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aldritch6_tc.jpg
414KB, 1920x1080px
Who is the most unfair boss in Dark Souls and why is it Maggot the Spamming Faggot?
>>
>>381738628
thanks for the laugh op
>>
>>381738628
>Not (Blue) Smelter Demon
The most bullshit hitboxes I think I've ever seen in a game.
>>
>>381738713
Blue demon is nothing, you roll exactly when you're supposed to and nothing happens to you.

This piece of shit can't stop spamming his fucking arrows, purple shits and the instakill wave motion gun spell.
>>
>>381738628
Fucking bullshit piece of shit boss. I give him the final blow and the piece of shit still kills me with the fucking arrows.

Fuck this faggot, good riddance he's dead.
>>
He's super easy though. I admit I had a little bit of trouble my first time but nowadays I can almost always beat him on my first try.
>>
File: Arnold Smiling.jpg (14KB, 252x240px) Image search: [Google]
Arnold Smiling.jpg
14KB, 252x240px
>>381738628
>Maggot the Spamming Faggot
I like you
>>
>>381738628
I enjoy pic related , except when he just fucks you
Video explains pretty well why he's bullshit. Hell, really it explains the problem of DaS3 having Bloodborne speed, but without any of the balance that goes with that AND even being worse than bloodborne sometimes.

https://youtu.be/2wLHbKPRgUM?t=27m8s
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>381741135
Ooops.. Meant to add picture.... it's this guy I'm talking about.
>>
ruin sentinels. just an exercise in tedium.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>381738628
No, that title goes to Bob the Cat and and Meowth
>>
>>381741657
Fuck that fight. Not because I couldn't figure it out, but because of the bullshit you have to go through EVERY SINGLE TIME you need to rechallenge the boss. That was a terrible way to send off Dark Souls 2.
>>
>>381741135
>DaS3 having Bloodborne speed
DaSIII is considerably slower than BB
>>
>>381742116
Not really. If you watch that video (It starts at the relevant parts), it explains the problem. In Bloodborne stuff still has tells. And they are consistent. Idk if it was Sony harping about how to games have to be easier, but Bloodborne is far more fair with it's enemy design than DaS3 is. Both games have fast enemies and slow enemies, but DaS3 just has cheap shit that punishes muscle memory that you just can't make up for. The video is correct and does frame analysis and even brings up the real response time inherent to most humans.
>>
>>381738628
Dancer was more bullshit than this bitch, and I still think I was just really bad until I beat Dancer.
>>
Ceaseless Discharge by far. The placement for its hitboxes are just a polite suggestion more than anything, I'd call that pretty unfair.
>>
>>381743536
i had to beat it with the entrance glitch or whatever. sour note on my DaS run
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.