[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game looks pretty sick. what do you guys think about it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

This game looks pretty sick. what do you guys think about it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyskUorhheg
>>
Looks really choppy and bad. The animations only have like 3 frames. Seems pretty unplayable.
>>
File: 1.8.jpg (182KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1.8.jpg
182KB, 1200x800px
Time to burn some heretics
>>
>>381736983
They kinda have some Mike Mignola going on there
>>
>>381737560
:/
>>
>>381737886
Who is that guy?
>>
>>381738785
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Mignola
Google is your friend.
>>
>>381736983
Literal Bloodborne rip off but in 2d.
>>
>>381736983
neat concept, but seems to be lacking in gameplay. only saw one trailer, but I didn't really see any variety besides the enemies.
if they want to appeal and bring back that nes style of gameplay then they need to have more player attack variety.
also if they put a bunch of secrets and shit in then that would make me a lot more interested.
>>
>>381736983
That is a very shitty attempt to copy Darkest Dungeon art style desu
>>
>>381736983
stop shilling four your shit game you fag
>>
>>381739052
We already have a shitload of 2D Dark Souls, it is time
>>
>>381739456
looks much better than darkest dungeon

>>381739620
like?
>>
>>381740219
Salt and Sanctuary, for one.
>>
>>381740289
yeah and that's it
there are no other 2d dark souls'
>>
>>381740505
There's also Dark Maus
>>
It looks decent but there is way more to a game than visual style and weighty movements and you don't really see anything else from this, on top of that I don't trust anything coming from kickstarter until it's come out.
>>
>>381737560
The attacks show are the types of things that only have 3 key frames.

The animation is completely appropriate given the actions and speed of the game.

This is incredible sprite work, actual sprite animations not just using paper dolls to interpolate the differences.
>>
>>381740289
i think i'm gonna buy that on steam
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.