[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /v/, I need a little advice for Lucifer's Call I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: helbme.jpg (93KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
helbme.jpg
93KB, 960x540px
Hey /v/, I need a little advice for Lucifer's Call
I'm going for a STR build of course, and I could use a little advice as to what to do here.
I probably want Avenge, right? What skill can I get rid of?
Are any of the ones I have considered shitty?
What should I look to get rid of in the future?
>>
>>381736638
Lunge is worthless.

Actually, all your physical skills are worthless, since Freikugel is all you really need. But still, start by dumping lunge.
>>
>>381736856
I have to get the last magatama for that though, right?
I'm not quite there yet.
So should tempest go?
>>
>>381736638
>Level 70
>Still has Lunge
wtf r u doin m8
>>
Did you dump Fog Breath for fucking Tsukukaja?
>>
>>381737223
I clearly fucked up, I didn't even know it did "light damage"
I can usually get it to like 1000+ damage
>>381737347
i don't remember, but i had a demon with it and never really missed it
>>
>>381736940
You don't need freikugel if you have that one move that shoots a beam of light and gets you crits for days, I forgot what the name of the move was but you should already have the magatama for it
Also you'll be facing Satan soon and he'll wreck your ass, better start fusing big time
And no you don't want avenge, tarukaja is also pretty redundant , you'll want to be charging up and hitting as fast as you can
>>
>>381737621
Divine Shot from the mannikin town store light magatama.
>>
>>381737621
>>381737680
thank you very much anons, i'll go replace lunge with that right now
would it be worth replacing tarukaja with avenge for now?
>>
>>381737867
Its not a good idea to get a skill that makes you weak to expel and death,period.
>>
File: 1497949051694.jpg (207KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497949051694.jpg
207KB, 1024x768px
>>381738094
Avenge does that?
>>
>>381738094
Wait what

This is the first I'm hearing of this.
>>
>>381738379
>>381738267
But it says that on the screen unless I'm an illiterate retard
>>
>>381738446
Oh I see why you thought that
those are my current weaknesses
>>
>>381738446
That's the resistances for his currently equipped Magatama
What it does is has a chance of automatically countering physical attacks, which it says under that
>>
>>381738725
>>381738547
My bad. It's been a while since I've played nocturne
Anyways yeah replace tarukaja with avenge if you have a demon that can fufill that role
>>
>>381737867
I'd say keep tarukaja since you're going for a strength build and you're in full control of it rather than hoping an enemy hits you and Avenge goes off.
>>
There's no point in you playing because the eu version freezes on the last boss.
>>
>>381736638
>Lucifer's Call

Fucking Britbongs, everyone knows the actual title is Lucifer's Call: Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series
>>
>>381739485
Having Tarukaja on Demi is pointless because you can just have demons do it
Fog Breath's only acceptable because evasion buffs are broken and it drops it two stages
>>
>>381739610
It's helpful when each buff is spread out among the party since it helps lay them out faster.
ie Demifiend with Taru, Demon 1 with Suku, Demon 2 with Raku, Demon 3 with Maka/Dekaja/Dekunda. And yeah Fog Breath is worth it due to whiffed attacks causing more Press Turns lost for the enemy.
>>
>>381739538
i'm not playing the EU version
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.