[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else help people when game shopping, like clueless moms/dads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: game stop.jpg (40KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
game stop.jpg
40KB, 375x500px
Anyone else help people when game shopping, like clueless moms/dads when in Gamestop or Best Buy?
>>
File: taytaygamestop.jpg (264KB, 970x1300px) Image search: [Google]
taytaygamestop.jpg
264KB, 970x1300px
>go into gamestop
>purchase my games and leave in a timely manner

FUCKING GAMESTOP
>>
Sometimes clueless parents ask my opinion, usually about nintendo stuff. I always point them towards lego games.
>>
>>381733990
why has tay been seen in literally every situation possible?
>>
>>381733859
I'm never in there long enough for anyone to ask me anything.
>>
>>381734184
Because she's actually a group of robots
>>
As an employee I love when this happens. Keep it up and you might just have a job here. Smile and wink at the employee.
>>
a bunch of high school students asked me to buy them a mature rated game. they gave me like $68 and told me to keep the change.
>>
File: 1480474861469.jpg (87KB, 768x680px) Image search: [Google]
1480474861469.jpg
87KB, 768x680px
>>381734184
>>
>>381734184
Because she's a person who likes things. I want to know what vidya she plays
>>
>>381733859
>shopping at gamestop ever
>shopping at best buy ever
Buy your games, and peripherals online. Use a small local business for repairs, or peripherals still cheaper online plus you get a larger selection, BTW every geek squad team has an FBI informant so if you have stuff you're not supposed to have don't use them.
>>
>>381734347
>>shopping at best buy ever
>not having that 20% off any new game or amiibos
>not racking up those best buy bux
>not having that one employee who always talks about weeb games

Heck off.
>>
File: gw103.jpg (453KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gw103.jpg
453KB, 1920x1080px
>>381733859
I walked into a gamestop where an old woman was furiously yelling at the poor faggot behind the counter because he wasn't able to preorder Horizon Zero Dawn months after the game was out.
>>
I've fucked over many children by casually mentioning the most violent part of the game they're getting.
>>
So many coons and white trash. I recommend them shovelware because fuck them.
>>
>>381734973
Someone legit tried to sell me No Man's Sky. Was that you? You ALMOST made it sound worth buying.
>>
>>381733859
I once saw a mom with two kids trying to pick a Wii U game to get. They both wanted shovelware shit and couldn't pick which one they wanted. I stepped in and suggest Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, and all three of them loved the idea. The mom thanked me and bought it.

Tldr; I saved two kids from shovelware by suggesting Tropical Dong.
>>
employees prolly hated me.
>be 15
>think I look older
>go to gamestop
>it was 2011
>"can i get Skyrim please"
>guy asks for ID
>I fucking froze up
>walk out of there looking like someone who just found out dad got cancer

that's why I buy online folks
>>
I stopped shopping at GameStop.
>being a Canadacuck video games are fucking $80. Amazon Prime allows me to pay the price they should be: $60
>GameStop is full of stupid merchandise that has more to do with popular culture than video games
>game pricing is stupid
>new to them is a fucking pre opened game
>>
>>381735398
>be 15
B&
>>
>>381735494
>it was 2011
you're an retard
>>
>>381735494
>tfw skyrim came out 20 years ago
>>
>>381735542
Didn't read the entire post. Apologies I am a faggot.
Also on the topic of IDing for video games why is that even a thing?
GameStop seems to think they're on some moral high ground even though they're not legally required to ask for identification for M rated games.
I remember I used to get video games at the local blockbuster when I was underage b&. They were bros and they never asked for proof of age. I miss that fucking place.
>>
>>381735605
>it will be probably be another 20 years until Bethesda is done shilling Skyrim and finally releases a new game
>>
File: buyafuckingpromembershipyoucunt.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
buyafuckingpromembershipyoucunt.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>381733859
STOP RIGHT THERE
Show me your Powerup Pro membership NOW.
Well, well, well...
It looks like you're membership expired TWO months ago.
You only have a BASIC powerup membership.
You fucking cunt.
You can't even get the full discount without Powerup PRO.
Are you telling me you're capable of buying a $60 game, but NOT a $15 membership?
It comes with a subscription to Game Informer.
But that's fine.
Be a cunt. Don't upgrade. You little bitch.
At least you've got games on preorder.
One moment.
The computer says you have NO games preordered?
This has to be an error.
Are you telling me you only buy games AFTER they've been released?
WHAT A FAGGOT.
Fine. Fine.
You're total will be $64.39.
I expect you'll donate to children dying of cancer.
We recommend at least $10---
WHAT???
You're not going to donate to dying children?
What kind of cunt are you?
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY STORE YOU ASSHOLE.
Also here's your receipt. Please remember to fill out our survey for a chance to win a $100 Gamestop gift card.
Maybe then you'll have enough money to not contribute to the death of innocent children.
>>
>>381735887
>what is Fallout4
>>
>>381735965
I was talking about a new Elder Scrolls game pleb
>>
>>381735958
>donations
Also what the fuck is with this shit?
Especially living in Canada where the government literally takes half of your cheque and sends it off to Africa or gives it to fucking Mohammed. Like fuck you they get enough money from me involuntarily I am not giving any more of my money to that shit.
>>
>>381735710
Like I said, I buy online. I got it about a weekend later online, and don't regret a penny. But this is /v/ so I can't say good things about it unless it's covered in layers of ironic Toddposting
>>
>>381733859
I used to do that when I was little.

>be at Wal-Mart
>run off from mam to look at games
>Some soccer mom asks me opinion on what GBA game to get her son
>she was looking at Finding Nemo but I told to get Super Mario Bros. NES classic series since it was cheaper and a better game.

Saved a kid from a shitty shovelware game.
>>
>>381736160
You're not a very pro gamer, huh?
Shows here you've canceled every preorder since 2015. Tisk.
>>
File: 1498280201399.gif (635KB, 460x285px) Image search: [Google]
1498280201399.gif
635KB, 460x285px
>>381736693
bless you anon, why do moms not bother asking their kids what games they want?
>>
>>381735965
Shit?
>>
>>381735958
I don't mind them trying to shill garbage to me because I get that it's corporate policy, but I definitely mind when they pull the "You've already spent this much why not a little more" line. Also I'm tired of the guy behind the counter at mine trying to talk to me about fucking Rooster Teeth all the time. I don't like Rooster Teeth stop fucking asking me
>>
>>381736841
She was a nice lady, if just a bit clueless
>>
>>381733859
I used to, but now that I'm old I don't do shit without getting paid for it.

And even then I half ass it.
>>
>>381734239
Like Superman and Santa?
>>
>>381735421
this
last time i went, it was basically a hot topic that sold games.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.